Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Small Drama over Layers removal.

Incase you guys missed it tonight and yesterday layers returned - on Argual the Oceanics only Pvp realm at launch many people dealt with the queues until layering came on and people got used to that, each time layering was removed queues got up to 3-4 hours at peak.

So Angry Aussies which i can't say i blame have... created some fun if you wanna check out the forums, i imagine layers will return hopefully within a few days but likely a week.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

According to the haters Classic is dead so there won't be any issue removing layers

Oh wait jk game is already unplayable due to so many people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowClassic View Post
    According to the haters Classic is dead so there won't be any issue removing layers

Do we really have to turn it into a sub argument on every topic in every thread?

I think they will have re enable layers by the sounds of it. 3-4 hours is ridiculous and could easily lead to people stopping playing.

well maybe those problems wouldnt exists if some of those players moved to any one of the other dead 99% realms

Strange, I play on one of the biggest servers in the world and I've seen absolutely nothing that would make the game "unplayable due to so many people". Even the currently most contested Silithus crap is easily doable.

Then again, based on your profile pic and name alone you seem like someone who's 100% Classic fanboy and wouldn't believe any kind of player count decline even if blizzard had to shut down servers due to lack of subscriptions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Do we really have to turn it into a sub argument on every topic in every thread?

I think they will have re enable layers by the sounds of it. 3-4 hours is ridiculous and could easily lead to people stopping playing.
    Did he say it's 3-4 hours queues NOW? Sounded more like he's just afraid it would happen again because it happened in the past.

I have really hard time believing any server would have such queues anymore. I mean, it's pretty clear that the game has lost ton of players since release (and the last time layers were removed).

Quote Originally Posted by Jurwi View Post
    Strange, I play on one of the biggest servers in the world and I've seen absolutely nothing that would make the game "unplayable due to so many people". Even the currently most contested Silithus crap is easily doable.
    You must be blind or a casual noob that isn't trying to get buffs etc. our cities right now have ground to a halt, the npcs have even disappeared

Many players? Sure bud. Some realms have less then 50 people on 1 side of the faction on PEAK times. Lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Packmule View Post
    Many players? Sure bud. Some realms have less then 50 people on 1 side of the faction on PEAK times. Lulz
    "Some".. you mean Most.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    "Some".. you mean Most.
    Unsure, definitely saw 3 realms on Europe with that amount. Always find it hilarious when people claim all severs are packed to the brink

Everything in classic seems to end up as drama

Classic players causing drama? That's unheard of.
    You must be blind or a casual noob that isn't trying to get buffs etc. our cities right now have ground to a halt, the npcs have even disappeared
    Imagine unironically calling someone a "Noob" in 2020.
    Last edited by Sithalos; 2020-08-23 at 06:11 PM.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

The fact that you can only use the world buff pops as some kind of measurement of player count just proves my point really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packmule View Post
    Unsure, definitely saw 3 realms on Europe with that amount. Always find it hilarious when people claim all severs are packed to the brink
    It's kind of weird that huge amount of raiding guilds, if not most of them, are suffering of this player base decline and are aggressively recruiting and merging with each other and at the same time some fanboys 100% believe that all servers are packed full and nobody is quitting the game. My guild had to let go of one of two raid cores as well, there was just enough players to recruit anymore.

And these fanboys call other people blind at the same time.
    Last edited by Jurwi; 2020-08-23 at 06:23 PM.

The fact that you can only use the world buff pops as some kind of measurement of player count just proves my point really.
    That's also his only gauge of player skill apparently. The only thing that sets a pro apart from a "noob" in Classic is clicking a flower in Felwood.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

They had to do rollbacks on our realm due to so many people being in the game crashing the servers

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    you mean there's drama because Blizzard changed something ever so slightly in their game? wow, haven't heard that one before......

They had to do rollbacks on our realm due to so many people being in the game crashing the servers
    Now you're just making things up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    "Some".. you mean Most.
    Well, now you're just making things up.

Then again, based on your profile pic and name alone you seem like someone who's 100% Classic fanboy and wouldn't believe any kind of player count decline even if blizzard had to shut down servers due to lack of subscriptions.

- - - Updated - - -

Did he say it's 3-4 hours queues NOW? Sounded more like he's just afraid it would happen again because it happened in the past.

I have really hard time believing any server would have such queues anymore. I mean, it's pretty clear that the game has lost ton of players since release (and the last time layers were removed).
    No it really reached 4 hour queues during peak on a SUNDAY, Wed is going to be worse.
    you might have a hard time believing but login at 12am pst into Argual and see with your own eyes.

I encourage EVERYONE to do the same EVERYONE LOG OR ATTEMPT TO LOG ONTO ARGUAL 12pm PST day after reset

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    well maybe those problems wouldnt exists if some of those players moved to any one of the other dead 99% realms
    yeah nice not reading, Oceanic only had one server at launch and nobody wants to move to a dead realm, Blizzard screwed Oceanic but not having two pvp servers at the start nobody wants to move now.. and since our server opened the gates OTHER people on dead realms at least 1-2k players came once transfers were open.

GG.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    No it really reached 4 hour queues during peak on a SUNDAY, Wed is going to be worse.
    you might have a hard time believing but login at 12am pst into Argual and see with your own eyes.

I encourage EVERYONE to do the same EVERYONE LOG OR ATTEMPT TO LOG ONTO ARGUAL 12pm PST day after reset

yeah nice not reading, Oceanic only had one server at launch and nobody wants to move to a dead realm, Blizzard screwed Oceanic but not having two pvp servers at the start nobody wants to move now.. and since our server opened the gates OTHER people on dead realms at least 1-2k players came once transfers were open.

GG.
    Source please. I want to know where I can get the stats of player transfers from a dead server to a not so dead one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

i lol'ed good thank you