Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    I do not think that DH will become absolute trash. I would only be worried if they make the class complex to play. But they introduced DH as a one bar easy to play class so I think we will be fine. TBH, DH is a blessing for any extreme casual like me and made me love WoW again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    It's my pleasure

- - - Updated - - -

OK why don't you go ahead and list your m+ achievements because you obviously want me to ask to prove your amazing level of pro-ness
    why do you need my m+ achievements? Dont you have your self proclaimed "top tier logs"?

or are you just salty some fly boi beat you up on meters while zipping about and looking cool.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    If you recall I did say I i was among the top dps with little effort, so proclaiming I was salty because I was beaten doesn't make sense.

I'm going to make an assumption that you are just an lfr hero who likes being ez mode high dps while pretending to be more, whether I am right I'll never know, but I'm confident in the assumption.
    What an absolute waste of pixels

Infraction: Flaming
    Last edited by Orloth; 2020-08-25 at 10:18 AM.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Ok, I've played the game fairly actively since the Burning Crusade, with gaps for Cata, and late BFA now (thinking I'll come back for Shadowlands), but without commenting on the current Corruption... mess, the game is just far more balanced then it was back then. Point being... Is that going to happen a little bit? Yes. If you're not the Meta class then some people are going to be jerks on LFG, and you might get benched or asked to pick up another Class from a Mythic Raid roster. But for Mythic +10s and Heroic Raids (both with friend groups mind), you'll be just fine. There's more of a problem from playing your Class poorly than playing a bad class. Best example I could give was my Raid's Vengeance Tank in early BFA who kept dying because they stacked Mastery instead of Haste. I stepped up to cotank with them, same class, worse ilvl, easier to heal, wasn't dying. That's the reality of current WoW (again, without the most recent patch, because I haven't been online for Corruptions).
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Divinex View Post
    Worried in the sense of how vulnerable you are to getting nerfed/not being the greatest dpsing class in the game (Since you have 1 Dps spec, kinda like WW monk and Ret Pala)
    Lurking mm-c forums to ask about future spec worries caused by potential nerf? Btw, Is this game an mmo or SP with one hero?
    You take this game too seriously. Take a break lol.

im worried everyone else chose rets and dks and i have to end up doing all the mechanics cuz "mobile class" ... while they sit back n pad meters

No, I've got pretty much one of everything except monk, and there's no danger of *that* ever being the best DPS class in the game.

Naw, pretty sure M+ will start off as Dk (tank), Resto druid, rogue (shroud), mage (lust) and DH (cause they better and easier)
    Just my guess

10+ Year Old Account
    With the recent nerfs to Veng, I think havoc will be more desirable to bring chaos brand. Havoc dps is mid-tier and will become a lot stronger once you have enough haste to fit two blade dances in demonic (haste is their best stat). That said, if we're talking about high m+, melee are generally much less desirable compared to BFA and I think rogues will always fill that melee slot over others.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Been playing this game off and on since Vanilla.

I've never seen them nerfbat a class so hard people stopped bringing them to raids. At least not after TBC where they seriously started trying to make every spec raid viable.

So no, not worried.
    My take exactly. It's possible to weaken a class at the high end enough that folks focusing on the high end set it aside. And it's possible to muck up a class enough that people who play it less intensely decide it's too fiddly to be enjoyable right now. But people all along that spectrum will continue playing it because they like it and find it worth the effort anyway.

All I care for is VDH is at least reasonable capable of M+ and Normal raiding. I don't want to be carried. I want to hold my own weight.
    Given that, it's between BrM and VDH. I cannot express enough how much I love gliding and double jump so much.

there is zero chance to be worried that dh will become bad,they simply cant make a class with one dps spec bad,even priests that have 3 specs and only 1 dps spec has never been weak,it was either averege or op

Not really. Would love to get back to my lock ... but they've already started to destroy it, so here's to another expansion of dh

I guess I worry a little bit just because it's the only DPS spec that I "jive" with for some reason. Maybe I am just low brained tank and enjoy the pew. As long as it's still "decent" I'll be ok for what I do with a pew pew Havoc. I use it to play with my friends when I don't tank for them.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Lol, vengeance has been the worst spec in the game for a while. They buff it to the point that its ok, the. They nerf it I to the ground and make it shit tier again. It has the worst cool downs for tanking, it is squishy AF, and its resource system is aweful and actually works against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    No, that kind of stuff doesn't worry me at all. Every class has its windows of being OP, then getting nerfed, being OP, nerfed, etc. It borders on tradition at this point.

So rather than focus on 'omg wuts besssssst' I play what I enjoy, to the best of my ability. Anyone who bases their class choice on what's OP/best/etc is just setting themselves up for disappointment and frustration.
    This basically.
    Besides i find that people who skip around classes just to get that flavor of the month tend not to be the best.
    Some exceptions may apply of course, as always, but all the same.

So to answer the OP: No fear in that regard, at worst one of my alts will be a little bit less desirable.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I'm scared they will add and make me press another button...