Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Pretty sure he stared as a cleric of Northshire, which is part of Stormwind's territory. Turalyon and Fordring were from Lordaeron. But what do I even know anymore, this lore has been through the blender so many times now... they already screwed this up in WC3 so they're just running with it.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    So far yeah, but there are more hints towards Arthas than there were hints towards N'zoth in BFA.
    8.0. Old God raid, containing Zek'voz, Herald of N'Zoth, plus the K'Thir are introduced who are obviously Old God servants. Azshara, N'Zoth's greatest champion, also makes a cameo.
    8.1 Crucible of Storms. Questline reintroduces Xal'atath, the 5th Old God, and we have a mini-raid literally inside a part of N'Zoth.
    8.2 Azshara's Eternal Palace. Not only do we see a lot of Old God servants throughout the zone, including of course Queen Azshara and her Naga, we go inside the Circle of Stars as prophesied by Old God servant Il'gynoth, and unleash the final Old God.

If you think there were no signs we were building to N'Zoth, you were being willfully blind. No wonder N'Zoth said our eyes were closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

God Forbid they put this into a patch (via Caverns of Time) and instead they do...this

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm View Post
    God Forbid they put this into a patch (via Caverns of Time) and instead they do...this
    what are you talking about?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    8.0. Old God raid, containing Zek'voz, Herald of N'Zoth, plus the K'Thir are introduced who are obviously Old God servants. Azshara, N'Zoth's greatest champion, also makes a cameo.
    8.1 Crucible of Storms. Questline reintroduces Xal'atath, the 5th Old God, and we have a mini-raid literally inside a part of N'Zoth.
    8.2 Azshara's Eternal Palace. Not only do we see a lot of Old God servants throughout the zone, including of course Queen Azshara and her Naga, we go inside the Circle of Stars as prophesied by Old God servant Il'gynoth, and unleash the final Old God.

If you think there were no signs we were building to N'Zoth, you were being willfully blind. No wonder N'Zoth said our eyes were closed.
    Yep, it's other way around - BfA feels like N'zoth expansion where they forced war theme on some questlines and one raid.

I assume you're talking about the lore, in which case I'm happy to inform you that the Legion and BfA pre-expansion animations were made available in-game during those expansions in a variety of ways.

So chances are there will be a way to watch these in game too.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I assume you're talking about the lore, in which case I'm happy to inform you that the Legion and BfA pre-expansion animations were made available in-game during those expansions in a variety of ways.

So chances are there will be a way to watch these in game too.
    I'd like them as scenarios not playable movies.
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post

... that's my point, perhaps it didn't came across that way however. BFA had lots of hints towards N'zoth, and from the onset I thought the faction war was a smokescreen just like it was in Mists (and boy was I more right than I wanted to be). Arthas is hinted at even more in Shadowlands, and we've not even seen all of 9.0's content yet. He shows up, that's 100% guaranteed in my mind.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    Tune in to gamescom August 27 for a New Shadowlands Animated Series Premiere
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Join us during the gamescom Opening Night Live stream to watch the first of a new four-part animated series, Afterlives, offering you a window into the ancient and powerful Covenants that rule over the four new zones in Shadowlands.

<iframe width="900" height="506" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rnr4T-pB-vg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Where: http://openingnightlive.com/
    When: August 27 at 11:00 a.m. PDT/2:00 p.m. EDT

You won’t want to miss a moment!
    uhm what??? Why are there orcs in Azeroth's Shadowlands? So if you died in Azeroth you get sent to Azeroth's heaven? That doesn't make any sense. So the thousands of humans that died in Draenor are now on Draenor's Shadowlands????
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Why are people complaining about seeing Arthas in the story of characters who interacted with him? First Sylvannas, now Uther. Of course he's going to be there. He's an integral part of the story and has been since his introduction in WCIII. That's like if they had done Kul'Tiras in BFA but didn't include Jaina in any way because we already saw her in Wrath, Cata, and Legion.
    And yet there was no Orcish storyline in Legion even though this was the opportunity to take revenge for the corruption and enslavement of the Orcish race by the Burning Legion.

Also, Thrall in Cataclysm: "Gul'dan, no matter what hell-hole you've hidden, I'll find you for what you've done to my people."

Gul'dan shows up in Warlords and Legion and Thrall does nothing. Why? People were complaining too much Thrall and Orc fatigue. So the expansion that makes perfect sense to have a storyline is ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    uhm what??? Why are there orcs in Azeroth's Shadowlands? So if you died in Azeroth you get sent to Azeroth's heaven? That doesn't make any sense. So the thousands of humans that died in Draenor are now on Draenor's Shadowlands????
    It doesn't matter what planet you're from, everyone goes to the same Shadowlands.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

1 part of 4 each weekend. After serries is done prepatch hits live servers after that more 4 weeks for SL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Hey so um @m4xc4v413r4 you still think there’s not going to be a Gamescom this year?
    I don't think there isn't, I know there isn't, that's an online event made up of game trailers, not a convention/conference/fair.

Going by your logic, every day I see a game trailer on youtube I attended something equal to Gamescom, lol

J. Allen Brack: Our PR is the worst it's ever been... What can we do about it?

Minion: Wear Pride pins?
    J.A.B.: But China doesn't like that.

Minion 2: Parrot Black Lives Matter?
    J.A.B.: But China doesn't like that either.

Minion 3: Announce more mobile games?
    J.A.B.: But our customers are neckbeard crybabies who play PC...

Minion 4: Make an animated series to distract from how vacuous Shadowlands is?
    J.A.B.: ... Genius! *hands minion 4 a pink slip* Thank you for making us a success!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    1 part of 4 each weekend. After serries is done prepatch hits live servers after that more 4 weeks for SL.
    I think more likely is that we will see first episode now and rest 3 during pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    J. Allen Brack: Our PR is the worst it's ever been... What can we do about it?

Minion: Wear Pride pins?
    J.A.B.: But China doesn't like that.

Minion 2: Parrot Black Lives Matter?
    J.A.B.: But China doesn't like that either.

Minion 3: Announce more mobile games?
    J.A.B.: But our customers are neckbeard crybabies who play PC...

Minion 4: Make an animated series to distract from how vacuous Shadowlands is?
    J.A.B.: ... Genius! *hands minion 4 a pink slip* Thank you for making us a success!
    Yep. They are doing same thing every 2 years since 2012 because they fear China.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2020-08-25 at 03:00 PM.

I'd like them as scenarios not playable movies.
    That would be ideal, but they're different teams working on different things. It's not like they can just make the artists design quest content.

I've always wanted summaries of the books in the game as Lorewalker style catch-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Gamescom is always hosted in Germany so it'll be night time for them.
    Fair enough.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I could've sworn it said 5:30pm CEST on the Gamescom website. now all of a sudden it's starting at 8pm CEST?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Gamescom is always hosted in Germany so it'll be night time for them.
    Opening Night Live is being held in Los Angeles. Not sure about the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dantos View Post
    So no release date?
    This is just Opening Night Live. Gamscon goes for 3 days. This short is not the only thing Blizzard is doing over 3 days. You'll get your release date