Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I disagree. the rioters and looters are part of the movement. they are with in it and this is what the public see. Folks like that man who have their livelihoods destoryord are Real, they exist, and their experiences are being shared. How does it help black lives?
    You mean like people driving cars into peaceful protests have discredited you and your ilk?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    You mean like people driving cars into peaceful protests have discredited you and your ilk?
    Ive seen the videos of folks getting puled form cars and beating in the streets. tell me again how you support these actions for the betterment of black lives.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    I am not asking about your rhetoric, I am asking for an exemple (like a press article) of police officers that let someone go inside his car and let him run away.

Can you provide one or not ?
    Are you seriously asking for a news article about a case where someone wasn't arrested and drove away from police officers, who didn't pursue them?

That wouldn't be news. That's just someone driving away from a police officer.

If you want policy, here's Ontario's regulations; https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ontar...hases-1.193225

Key points;

2.(3) A police officer shall, before initiating a suspect apprehension pursuit, determine whether in order to protect public safety the immediate need to apprehend an individual in the fleeing motor vehicle or the need to identify the fleeing motor vehicle or an individual in the fleeing motor vehicle outweighs the risk to public safety that may result from the pursuit.

You don't pursue to begin with unless the suspect poses a significant enough threat to public safety for it to be worth pursuit.

2.(5) No No police officer shall initiate a suspect apprehension pursuit for a non-criminal offence if the identity of an individual in the fleeing motor vehicle is known.

2.(6) A police officer engaging in a suspect apprehension pursuit for a non-criminal offence shall discontinue the pursuit once the fleeing motor vehicle or an individual in the fleeing motor vehicle is identified.

If you know the suspect or have their vehicle ID, and they weren't committing a crime, you let them go.

I don't need to pull up an example, which could be an exception, when I can point at the actual policy regulations.

Look at the results of protests for black lives...tell me who it's helping?

"It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Are you seriously asking for a news article about a case where someone wasn't arrested and drove away from police officers, who didn't pursue them?

That wouldn't be news. That's just someone driving away from a police officer.

If you want policy, here's Ontario's regulations; https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ontar...hases-1.193225

Key points;

2.(3) A police officer shall, before initiating a suspect apprehension pursuit, determine whether in order to protect public safety the immediate need to apprehend an individual in the fleeing motor vehicle or the need to identify the fleeing motor vehicle or an individual in the fleeing motor vehicle outweighs the risk to public safety that may result from the pursuit.

You don't pursue to begin with unless the suspect poses a significant enough threat to public safety for it to be worth pursuit.

2.(5) No No police officer shall initiate a suspect apprehension pursuit for a non-criminal offence if the identity of an individual in the fleeing motor vehicle is known.

2.(6) A police officer engaging in a suspect apprehension pursuit for a non-criminal offence shall discontinue the pursuit once the fleeing motor vehicle or an individual in the fleeing motor vehicle is identified.

If you know the suspect or have their vehicle ID, and they weren't committing a crime, you let them go.

I don't need to pull up an example, which could be an exception, when I can point at the actual policy regulations.
    You do realize that those text applies when the suspect is already inside his vehicle ? At no point, any police officer would let someone go after struggling with him.

Ive seen the videos of folks getting puled form cars and beating in the streets. tell me again how you support these actions for the betterment of black lives.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate... how does this help your point?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate... how does this help your point?
    idk, you tell me you brought it up.

Look at the results of protests for black lives...tell me who it's helping?

isnt rupty russia todays new disinfo front?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    isnt rupty russia todays new disinfo front?
    Are you saying the video is a fake? Please enlighten us.

idk, you tell me you brought it up.
    I've seen out-of-uniform law enforcement officers drag innocent people into cars and take them god knows where. How does this help the police? Every LEO should distance themselves from this behavior until the hivemind passes on the message!

I've seen out-of-uniform law enforcement officers drag innocent people into cars and take them god knows where. How does this help the police? Every LEO should distance themselves from this behavior until the hivemind passes on the message!
    At least you used real events this time instead of sci fi a story. So that man who was knocked cold for protecting his business..is a LEO? He was part of the team kidnaping folks? How are the protests helping black lives Mekh.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I disagree. the rioters and looters are part of the movement. they are with in it and this is what the public see. Folks like that man who have their livelihoods destoryord are Real, they exist, and their experiences are being shared. How does it help black lives?

- - - Updated - - -

Just hand wave away bad behaviour because YOU support it and encourage it.
    You can disagree all you want it just makes you wrong. People taking advantage of the protest aren’t doing so to promote the movement or push for any sort of change they are just taking advantage of the protest like rioters and looters always have.

At least you used real events this time instead of sci fi a story. So that man who was knocked cold for protecting his business..is a LEO? He was part of the team kidnaping folks? How are the protests helping black lives Mekh.
    Obviously. Just as everyone looting is part of BLM. People are always one thing or the other. There are no subgroups. There are no opportunists. There are most definitely no white supremacists sowing additional chaos trying to cause a race war. Every thing is either on one side of the line or the other. This man was looted by BLM, so obviously he was law enforcement. That's your logic. Don't blame me.

Obviously. Just as everyone looting is part of BLM. People are always one thing or the other. There are no subgroups. There are no opportunists. There are most definitely no white supremacists sowing additional chaos trying to cause a race war. Every thing is either on one side of the line or the other. This man was looted by BLM, so obviously he was law enforcement. That's your logic. Don't blame me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You can disagree all you want it just makes you wrong. People taking advantage of the protest aren’t doing so to promote the movement or push for any sort of change they are just taking advantage of the protest like rioters and looters always have.
    I guess this dealership was part of the problem too, oppressive car salesman must have been a racist or something....

https://www.wisn.com/article/protest...rship/33725158

I guess this dealership was part of the problem too, oppressive car salesman must have been a racist or something....
    That's exactly it. Everyone who says they are BLM are BLM, everyone who says they are not are obviously cops who want to shoot black people. Try to keep up.

That's exactly it. Everyone who says they are BLM are BLM, everyone who says they are not are obviously cops who want to shoot black people. Try to keep up.
    Oh ill keep posting the results. No worries Mr. ACAB.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

https://www.wisn.com/article/protest...rship/33725158
    Of course he was part of the problem rioters had as there goal is to cause destruction.

But that has no relevance to BLM or what there pushing for so it really doesn’t matter in this context.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    There is really no reason to engage him. His zero effort trolling should be met with zero effort responses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh ill keep posting the results. No worries Mr. ACAB.
    You are just here to smell your own farts.

That’s been your MO from the get go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    You do realize that those text applies when the suspect is already inside his vehicle ? At no point, any police officer would let someone go after struggling with him.
    "The police officer assaulted the guy, so he couldn't let him go without trying to murder him" is not the argument you think it is.

The officer failed to restrain the guy. There is no circumstance where the guy getting into his car would warrant opening fire on him. There isn't even any indication he had any reason to assault the guy in the first place.