Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I'm sorry but after watching a video of anfitfa/blm cheering as a family of four burned to death in their home from a fire they started...after a billion dollars of damage and all the loves destroyed I don't think people are willing to wait for a "vote" to change things.

Appeasement never works. There are times when peace is an ideal achieved only through the use of force. That time is now.
    I think people should be armed and ready to defend themselves. But turning into a armed mob roaming the streets is not something I approve of.

The use of force to deal with these protestors should be done by the police or National Guard. Get some high powered water jet trucks like I saw Germany use and hose their asses down. They start to attack with deadly force? Shoot them.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yeah, they ID'd him as the guy who was on video moments earlier on his cellphone stating he "just killed someone".

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, he was fleeing the homicide he just committed, stating on his cellphone that he just killed someone.
    He was fleeing from a mob.

Here's the video of the first shooting and him fleeing.

https://twitter.com/ShelbyTalcott/st...88221643558912

He's standing at the dealership, bald dude with the shirt over his head charges him screaming "FUCK YOU", he shoots. He then calls, I assume 911, while another guy starts trying to treat him it looks like (takes his shirt off to put on the wound). As they are standing there, a mob starts to gather and he flees, which was seemingly the right decision since as you can see in the images above, said mob was intent on harming him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Running away from a mob intent on harming him.*
    Here's him earlier in the night:
    https://twitter.com/CRYPTOPUNKK/stat...47850729517056

Here's him stating he just killed someone:
    https://twitter.com/abolishICE___/st...09373191331841
    @Krakan
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Yeah, they ID'd him as the guy who was on video moments earlier on his cellphone stating he "just killed someone".

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, he was fleeing the homicide he just committed, stating on his cellphone that he just killed someone.
    That guy in the last photo the one with his arm blown off was an antifa member....

There is a full video of events on 4chan... you can't spin this..

No, the video of the perpetrator walking away from his first victim while on his cellphone stating that he just killed a person.

- - - Updated - - -

It's multiple videos with the perpetrator. One in the early evening stating his name for the camera, then the 2nd video with him on his cellphone after just shooting someone stating he "just killed someone", and then the final one where he is laying on the street shooting at people who I gather knew he was the guy that killed someone.

- - - Updated - - -

The domestic terrorists are the "militia" members coming armed and being caught on camera stating "I just killed someone".
    kinda odd these domestic "terrorist" stated goal is to protect private businesses from being looted or burned, what are their "terrorist" demands? so far it seems this all went down when the left over "Protestors" left the state building and went to a local gas station\shop and start between the ones guarding it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's him earlier in the night:
    https://twitter.com/CRYPTOPUNKK/stat...47850729517056

Here's him stating he just killed someone:
    https://twitter.com/abolishICE___/st...09373191331841
    @Krakan
    Yes, I don't get what point you are trying to make, no one is denying he shot anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I think people should be armed and ready to defend themselves. But turning into a armed mob roaming the streets is not something I approve of.

The use of force to deal with these protestors should be done by the police or National Guard. Get some high powered water jet trucks like I saw Germany use and hose their asses down. They start to attack with deadly force? Shoot them.
    Why was it that Wisconsin was the only city these " peaceful protestors" didn't burn to the ground?

I envy your idealism and I agree it should never ever of gotten to this point but it has.

I find it comforting that if the police will not protect you at the very least your neighbors will. It kind of feels like a batman movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw another video from Reddit of the first shooting at the auto-dealership. So the first guy wasn't just charging him, he was chasing him and threw something at him.

https://streamable.com/krkygh

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why was it that Wisconsin was the only city these " peaceful protestors" didn't burn to the ground?

I envy your idealism and I agree it should never ever of gotten to this point but it has.

I find it comforting that if the police will not protect you at the very least your neighbors will. It kind of feels like a batman movie.

I certainly do not depend on the police to protect my wife and I. I am more then prepared to do that myself and a hell of a lot faster than the police would.

But I still believe in law and order to fight criminals. There is one major contributing factor why all these violent protests are happening in specific states and cities. But it is a topic best left to the Politics sub forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw another video from Reddit of the first shooting at the auto-dealership. So the first guy wasn't just charging him, he was chasing him and threw something at him.

The one cop got knocked out when someone threw a brick which hit him in the head. That was certainly a deadly attack which could have killed the officer. Someone try to throw a brick at me? I would be justified to shoot his ass.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I certainly do not depend on the police to protect my wife and I. I am more then prepared to do that myself and a hell of a lot faster than the police would.

But I still believe in law and order to fight criminals. There is one major contributing factor why all these violent protests are happening in specific states and cities. But it is a topic best left to the Politics sub forum.

- - - Updated - - -

The one cop got knocked out when someone threw a brick which hit him in the head. That was certainly a deadly attack which could have killed the officer. Someone try to throw a brick at me? I would be justified to shoot his ass.
    I would prefer that law and order take the wheel as well. I simply understand that when that fails a militia is the only recourse I think the days that antifa/blm get to destroy towns unchallenged ended last night at Wisconsin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I don't get what point you are trying to make, no one is denying he shot anyone...
    He killed someone.

He killed someone.
    Yes but what is your point?

15+ Year Old Account
    He was fleeing from a mob.

Here's the video of the first shooting and him fleeing.

https://twitter.com/ShelbyTalcott/st...88221643558912

He's standing at the dealership, bald dude with the shirt over his head charges him screaming "FUCK YOU", he shoots. He then calls, I assume 911, while another guy starts trying to treat him it looks like (takes his shirt off to put on the wound). As they are standing there, a mob starts to gather and he flees, which was seemingly the right decision since as you can see in the images above, said mob was intent on harming him.
    He literally just killed someone and stated he killed someone. There was no charging, no threat to life.

He killed someone.
    It seems after prelimenary visioning of those videos in self defense.

Did you see the video where he was chased by someone else ? And I think he did not fire at anyone before.

He literally just killed someone and stated he killed someone. There was no charging, no threat to life.
    We have a video showing this isn't true... unless you think 4chan made a perfect forgery 5 mins after this occurred

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    kinda odd these domestic "terrorist" stated goal is to protect private businesses from being looted or burned, what are their "terrorist" demands? so far it seems this all went down when the left over "Protestors" left the state building and went to a local gas station\shop and start between the ones guarding it?
    They are protesting police brutality, and this "patriot" killed someone in cold blood.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but what is your point?
    My point is that conservative militia-members are killing people on the street.

- - - Updated - - -

We have a video showing this isn't true... unless you think 4chan made a perfect forgery 5 mins after this occurred
    Look up, he just stated on his cellphone that he just killed someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you just refuse to look at evidence you disagree with?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    It seems after prelimenary visioning of those videos in self defense.

Did you see the video where he was chased by someone else ? And I think he did not fire at anyone before.
    He did, he literally says he killed someone on the video. There's only 3 people in that video, one is dead, one is tending to the dead, and one just said he killed someone.

He did, he literally says he killed someone on the video. There's only 3 people in that video, one is dead, one is tending to the dead, and one just said he killed someone.
    Yep, and did you see the video where he was chased and shot the guy chasing him ? The very same guy we see lying on the floor in your video ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you just refuse to look at evidence you disagree with?

Where is the threat to his life there?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Yep, and did you see the video where he was chased and shot the guy chasing him ? The very same guy we see lying on the floor in your video ?
    What did the victim do to cause a threat to his life?