Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I do imagine that we will end up reforging the helm of domination, IMHO a stupid idea, the world would be better without the scourge, but maybe Bolvar is too fond of his power and not willingly to let it go.
    Reforging the helmet might have something to do with closing up the hole in the sky above Icecrown.

Nobody might not even need to wear it. Just reforge the helm to close the rift and then seal the helmet in ice in the heart of ICC (in which case it'll become a literal In emergency, break glass -box for Blizz to use after next WoD/BFA tier disaster of an expansion.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Reforging the helmet might have something to do with closing up the hole in the sky above Icecrown.

Nobody might not even need to wear it. Just reforge the helm to close the rift and then seal the helmet in ice in the heart of ICC (in which case it'll become a literal In emergency, break glass -box for Blizz to use after next WoD/BFA tier disaster of an expansion.)
    World of Arts and Crafts

so immediately after this expansion then xd

both helm and Sylvanas (if she survives) will be Break Glass, in case of emergency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    so immediately after this expansion then xd

both helm and Sylvanas (if she survives) will be Break Glass, in case of emergency.
    Nah, Shadowlands is the good expansion. 10.0 will suck again. That is the pattern

Nah, Shadowlands is the good expansion. 10.0 will suck again. That is the pattern
    So was BfA good in beta
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I'm no that into lore to read all books, I asked on this forum where are these (serious) retcons between Chronicles and Shadowlands lore, and I got no straight response. Do you have any examples?
    Sylvanas thoughts during the Before the Storm novel.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

So was BfA good in beta
    People saw the shitstorm coming up miles away.

Took Blizz untill 8.2 to realize their systems were shit, despite players saying that since Alpha.

is there any information yet on new heritage armors for races?

Took Blizz untill 8.2 to realize their systems were shit, despite players saying that since Alpha.
    Oh I'm talking about zones and lore around them which people actually liked.

Main story was shit.

SL will follow a simillar pattern.

Can't really trust Blizz anymore.

Oh I'm talking about zones and lore around them which people actually liked.

Main story was shit.

SL will follow a simillar pattern.

Can't really trust Blizz anymore.
    Oh yeah there hasn't been bad leveling up storyline probably since TBC (what storyline?), but the endgame systems fall flat on their arse in every other expansion.

I think Blizzard realized that a lot sooner. They just chose not to do anything about it so they'd have new features for future patches. They did the same thing with Legion legendaries and artifacts. It was obvious that grinding artifact levels for one spec, let alone multiple, was going to suck and the insane RNG on legendaries was going to cripple people with bad luck. Blizzard ignored that and changed it in the patches and then repeated the exact same mistakes for BFA. They're on track to do the same with Covenants; only change them to the way people want in 9.1 or 9.2.

TL;DR: Blizzard is making systems purposefully with obvious flaws so they can be lauded for fixing them later in the patch cycle.

Oh yeah there hasn't been bad leveling up storyline probably since TBC (what storyline?), but the endgame systems fall flat on their arse in every other expansion.
    At least we won't be killing shitty Blood Trolls and fat humans.

I never got any satisfaction from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    1) i might be wrong but wasnt it confirmed that the machinery of death broke "sometime during legion" (and after yseras death)? broken shore is way tooo early, i doubt it was already broken there

2)all we know is that the jailers forces "rival the legion", doesnt mean they surpass it, only that they can be compared in terms of numbers

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/news...nds-and-beyond
    Ah okay thanks.

Also I'd like to remind everyone that afaik so far nothing has been started wether the arbiter broke suddenly or it took a while. It could have been a gradual change that started a while ago and only snowballed all this time until finally going out of control at the end of legion. As long as they don't deny this they have pretty much a blank space where they can color in any kind of answer with crayons.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

We cant have adult conversations until ppl stop equating "not ideal" with "shit".

And devs will always take extreme criticism with a grain of indiference until players stop with the crummy feedback.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

So was BfA good in beta
    Oh god, no. It was bad.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Sylvanas thoughts during the Before the Storm novel.
    First, it's not Chronicles. Second, at this point Blizz certainly knew about Shadowlands, so it's either mistake from uniformed author and not corrected by Blizzard before release or we don't see something.

Still waiting for that obvious retcons between Chronicles and SL. Shouldn't be that hard, from comments here you can draw conclusion there is whole mountain of them

So we getting (maybe) the release date today/tomorrow? Any idea when Blizz is on stage @ gamescom - I couldn't find a schedule at least?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    So... eyebrows uh? That was a rather... underwhelming patch.
    If only it were Orc Eyebrows

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Sounds about right.

Bit of a shame though. Seems to be in descending order of potential lore. Bastion is definitely the onhe people are looking the mopst forward to, while Revendreth seems just like villanous grandstanding with little substance.
    Well Idaf about uther man.. I am mostly interested in revendreth one.