Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    It appears to me, like some people WANT to kill others. The don't want to bear the consequences, like life in prison or the electric chair, but they really REALLY want to kill people.
    And some people keep goading others into getting themselves shot... It's hard to prove if they did or didn't want consequences (to die, that is) though, but i'd lean toward no as well.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-08-27 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    I understand. Here's another. The quality is not up to the standard of the first, but do give it a watch.
    He got a gun illegally went to another state to confront people, in the real world this is what we can INTENT.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    I know "appeasing slave states" is a popular kneejerk answer, but it's not the answer to everything, it's not even the answer to a lot of things it's often attributed to, and it's unlikely to be the answer here. First, bear in mind that until 1913 Senators were not directly elected; they were chosen by their state legislature. Second, the idea was that the states would have an equal voice; bigger states wouldn't automatically get an advantage over smaller states. But by occurring in the House of Representatives, rather than the Senate, it meant that the selection was being made by representatives chosen by the people.

It's also important to note that the Founding Fathers assumed that it would actually be uncommon for a president to be chosen by the Electoral College, and that the House of Representatives would typically be the body to make that decision after the Electoral College narrowed down the top five candidates.
    It isn’t a knee jerk reaction...it’s a statement based on some 100 years of this country constantly making compromises or are you unfamiliar with the compromises?? A lot of things that came down to giving power to the few were from compromises with slave states...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    And some people keep goading others into getting themselves shot... It's hard to prove if they did or didn't want to die though, but i'd lean toward no.
    Who goaded a 17 year old, to drive across state lines, with an AR 15, to a protest?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    It depends on the weight of the crime of the BLM supporter. so a paperwork snafu vs looting and assault. No judge is going to agree with you

And since when do leftwingers care about knowing the whole event?
    Its literally all we care about.

You guys are the one claiming the police have the right to kill someone, because they MAY have a weapon and they MAY try and use it.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    My main question is why the fuck does the police even tolerate random yahoos with rifles hanging around in so volatile a situation. This guy should have been told to get back home to his mom the second they saw him, the entire situation was a disaster waiting to happen, and if this shit keeps up it won't be the last time it'll happen either.
    If they checked his ID, this wouldn’t have happened and he would be in jail.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Who goaded a 17 year old, to drive across state lines, with an AR 15, to a protest?
    Fox News? I'm here exactly to try understanding that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fox News? I'm here exactly to try understanding that.
    It’s Fox News to blame? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    My main question is why the fuck does the police even tolerate random yahoos with rifles hanging around in so volatile a situation. This guy should have been told to get back home to his mom the second they saw him, the entire situation was a disaster waiting to happen, and if this shit keeps up it won't be the last time it'll happen either.
    Because it serves well for intimidation purposes thus lessening impact of riots, and in most cases doesn't result in people killed?

If situation was easy to defuse they likely wouldn't arrive there in the first place.

I think the fact that you need to call him a pedophile, proves my point better than anything I can say. Is your argument that he was trying to molest this 17 year old? You are suggesting he was defending kids by killing him?

Can you guess why it’s fucked for a 17 year old to bring an AR 15 to a protest?
    I call him pedohpile, because he was one. I call him stupid, because he was stupid. He was so stupid, it actually got him killed. i sure won't lose any sleep or shed any tears because the world has one pedophile less crawling the Earth.

My argument was that playing stupid games, gets you stupid prizes. But you were too offended on the behalf of a stupid dead pedophile to notice.

I didn't suggest anything. I'm just stating facts. And providing whole, uncut videofootage, so that we all know what we're talking about.

How dense must you be to shout at armed group of men "Shoot me ni**er!" repeatedly, and actually attack one of them, and chase him down, until you get shot in the head? That's like Darwin award level of stupidity.

It’s Fox News to blame? WTF?
    You suppose he doesn't watch it? Or did it not cover situation there?

Do you think he just got up one day and said "I got to grab AR-15 and drive there, i just got a hunch something is happening"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it serves well for intimidation purposes thus lessening impact of riots, and in most cases doesn't result in people killed?

If situation was easy to defuse they likely wouldn't arrive there in the first place.
    What? If they asked him for ID, he would be in jail and no one would be dead.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I mean it is... thankfully we have a video of the whole altercation give the word and I can post it and put a end to these delusions.
    Wouldn't the police have that video too? The same police that charged and arrested him with first degree murder?

Maybe you should go show the police that video..... They must not have it because they think he committed murder too.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    This is what you wanted! You wanted to defund the police. And you wanted to assault the evil nazi’s while looting and burning the property of innocent people. Stop playing the innocent victim here. The ones that take up the sword will die by the sword.
    Defund police doesn’t mean lawlessness.
    Also... the police were chummy with white nationalist why would you want to find racist chummy with what the fbi considers a domestic terror threat????

Why the fuck would black and brown people want to fund the SS more to protect them???

10+ Year Old Account
    You suppose he doesn't watch it? Or did it not cover situation there?
    I don’t care if he watches it, him being goaded by Fox, to kill people, is kind of pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's a bit odd how often Nazis and Trump supporters find themselves defending murderers.
    Often THE SAME murderer

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    This makes me sick dude

I actually didnt think I would see a "its actually ephebophilia" when discussing the matters of pedophilia
    It's ok. We understand those are big word for you, but words do have meaning.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Are you really offended on the behalf of a stupid dead pedophile?

I understand. Here's another. The quality is not up to the standard of the first, but do give it a watch.

Pedophile? He wasn’t a pedophile. You don’t have to lie and make shit up to try to justify the terror attacking... what’s wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    This makes me sick dude

I actually didnt think I would see a "its actually ephebophilia" when discussing the matters of pedophilia
    It's kinda like wen people defend murder.

Oh wait...

What? If they asked him for ID, he would be in jail and no one would be dead.
    "And other people would be dead" is more likely.

Should they have asked protesters for their IDs and arrested those on sex offender registry? That would save one of those killed too.