Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    When black people protest being murdered by police it's called a riot, but when white guys armed to the teeth with loaded assault rifles storm the state capitol because they need to get a hair cut it's a peaceful protest.

Hmmmm
    When they set building on fire and attack people it's called a riot yes.

I wonder how outraged everyone will be about the kenosha shooting. 10 black people assaulting a sole person that eventually stands his ground.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    That's funny because I've seen countless videos of these incidents that were being committed by people not a part of the actual protest, and on many occasions, get the shit beat out of them for their efforts of sabotage.

How pathetic is it that one side of the spectrum tries to sabotage the other's protests for not wanting to be murdered by the police.
    Am I saying all incidents of such violence are only the product of ''moles'' and crap? No not at all of course not, idiots live on all sides of the spectrum, but even you must admit an alarming amount of it is. And I find that really troubling on a fundamental level.
    I've not seen this and I've seen quite a bit... where did you see this footage if I may ask? Mines a miss match of streams and clips taken from those streams.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    I wonder how outraged everyone will be about the kenosha shooting. 10 black people assaulting a sole person that eventually stands his ground.
    where were you when the terror attack happened? Black people assaulting someone bad...

white guy shooting people good... even when he fled across state lines.. wore gloves... had an illegal gun... and was part of a group talking about killing protesters.

Where the fuck were you buddy?!

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    where were you when the terror attack happened? Black people assaulting someone bad...

white guy shooting people good... even when he fled across state lines.. wore gloves... had an illegal gun... and was part of a group talking about killing protesters.

Where the fuck were you buddy?!
    https://youtu.be/eLlUVxVLiLU Heres the footage what happened before he shot someone, starting from 00:17. Watch the part where someone tries to jump on his head. If you tried to murder me id shoot u too.

Wether or not the gun was illegal is a useless discussion. We have 10 people assaulting someone with an assault rifle. What did they think was gonna happen? Not everyone is scared to death of the racism card. Atleast not yet.
    Last edited by Thereturn; 2020-08-27 at 06:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Yes... that is what I explained in the post you quoted...

I find it... trying that you think explaining what was just told to you is some kind of rebuttal?

As for the rest of your ramble what are you talking about?
    I just tried to explain to you that he broke 2 laws, not just one.

Forget it, you are not willing to actually discuss what your argument boils down to.

Let's just remember that whatever illegal shit someone does that leads to them being chased is as of now totally unrelated to anything that happens during that chase.

You catch someone on your property, chase them away and they shoot you? Well, they're good to go because they feared for their life and had every right to kill you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot fathom the fact that Americans have the culture of murder so deeply rooted.
    I stole your TV, it's ok to kill me
    I stole your car, it's ok to kill me
    I broke a shop, it's ok to kill me
    I've assaulted you, it's ok to kill me
    I threw a rock, it's ok to kill me

Well guess what, it's not ok to kill anyone, that's why law exists, courts, jails and police.
    Fuck off with your vigilante type of thing, you don't have the "right" to kill anyone, no one has, not even the cops, it's the absolute last resort when your life or the life of someone you try to protect is in danger.

It's disgusting that you're trying to justify murders, you have hit a new low seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    I cannot fathom the fact that Americans have the culture of murder so deeply rooted.

Well guess what, it's not ok to kill anyone, that's why law exists, courts, jails and police.
    Fuck off with your vigilante type of thing, you don't have the "right" to kill anyone, no one has, not even the cops, it's the absolute last resort when your life or the life of someone you try to protect is in danger.

It's disgusting that you're trying to justify murders, you have hit a new low seriously.
    Newsflash butter-cake, nobody gives a damn about what you think. Mobs are deadly.

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/eLlUVxVLiLU Heres the footage what happened before he shot someone, starting from 00:17. Watch the part where someone tries to jump on his head. If you tried to murder me id shoot u too.

Wether or not the gun was illegal is a useless discussion. We have 10 people assaulting someone with an assault rifle. What did they think was gonna happen? Not everyone is scared to death of the racism card. Atleast not yet.
    You are right, the legality of the gun is not particular important for determining whether the shootings were justified. And I have to question the sanity of someone assaulting a man with a gun with skateboard.

This entire affair will be determined by the first shooting anyway. If it was justified, then the second was aswell since the mob was trying to kill him (and no I am not willing to debate whether trying to jump on someone's head is not an attempt to kill). If it was not, he was a felon retreating from the scene of the crime.
    Last edited by Zoranon; 2020-08-27 at 10:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/KoerriElija...7957983549807/

Some video at the gas station about an hour before the shooting.

Best compilation of events I can find here.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...s_videos_dont/
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2020-08-27 at 10:06 AM.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

I mean 8chan was mostly a extreme left leaning site but I mean at some point you run into horse shoe theory. My point was that crazy is crazy and doesn't always align with one of two established political parties.
    Dude, you cannot seem to stop being wrong.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    IIRC, the Dayton shooter killed his sister and her boyfriend and 7 others. He was a Bernie Sanders supporter, but as far as I know, no political connection was ever found.

Convenient that you omit the El Paso shooter from the week before that, though, who killed a bunch of hispanic people in a Target after writing a vitriolic anti-immigrant screed rife with right wing talking points.

But you're good at that convenient forgetting.
    This whole notion of blaming someone for killing someone because they have a certain political preference in the US is ridiculous. The shooter of the Republican congressman at the baseball field was a registered Democrat. I do not blame them for his murder attempt.

No political connection, but he was a Bernie Sanders supporter? lol! You should know how laughable that sounds.

But we are getting off topic. There is the Trump bashing thread where you can spend your time there bashing him. You are a mod, you should know better.

- - - Updated - - -

We have the right to defend ourselves. A Constitutional right. Rocks can kill. If you are a strong young person and assault a elderly person? A case like that is looked upon differently in the courts than if the two involved are equal in terms of physical abilities. The elderly person would be justified to use their firearm to defend themselves.

I do agree on clear vigilantism. I do not support that. And also, it is not right or lawful to shoot someone just because they are stealing something. But If I am in my vehicle in my home state and they try to steal it? I have the right to assume they mean me serous harm if they try to force themselves into my vehicle. Our Castle Law extends to our vehicles.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

I mean I can't fathom having the mind set of " well I guess I will just let you destroy and rob me of everything I ever worked for".

The cowardly should want to emulate the the brave but far to often they dispise what they cannot be.

THIS IS AFTER HE ALREADY SHOT AND KILLED SOMEONE and they were trying to apprehend him the fuck with with you! He had already killed someone and was running away from his murder which he is charged in the first degree

He was literally there with a white nationalist militia

Do you enjoy lying?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Minor point, but the cop was trying to shoot the mentally impaired guy playing with the train, not the black caretaker.
    Cops are very bad shots, in general.
    Levar Jones
    https://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/justi...ing/index.html

Philando Castile
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.bbc....anada-36732908

I could go on. I won’t. But I could.
    There are plenty of cases, which we all agree (I think) disproportionately affect black people in the USA. That still does leave more cases of white people overall, but the media focuses on the black cases, it certainly doesn't mean it happens more often to black people in total, right?. Would it be nice if no innocent person was ever imprisoned or shot or killed? Certainly, a goal to work towards, but what ratio is realistic? Of the millions of people in the USA, how many such deaths are realistic in a year?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    IIRC, the Dayton shooter killed his sister and her boyfriend and 7 others. He was a Bernie Sanders supporter, but as far as I know, no political connection was ever found.

Convenient that you omit the El Paso shooter from the week before that, though, who killed a bunch of hispanic people in a Target after writing a vitriolic anti-immigrant screed rife with right wing talking points.

But you're good at that convenient forgetting.
    It's odd really, since the Bernie Supporter that tried to kill a bunch of Republican congressmen while spouting Bernie rhetoric seems the most obvious one, but it's not mentioned. A politically motivated person attacking political opposition for political reasons, seems the perfect example. The El Paso shooter certainly had some anti-immigrant stuff, but mentioned a lot of folks in his screed from what I understand. The Florida hoax-bomb guy would be a more clear example of Pro-Trump attacks I'd think, but of course the bombs weren't active so it's not a direct comparison. Still terrorism, but different.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Minor point, but the cop was trying to shoot the mentally impaired guy playing with the train, not the black caretaker.

There are plenty of cases, which we all agree (I think) disproportionately affect black people in the USA. That still does leave more cases of white people overall, but the media focuses on the black cases, it certainly doesn't mean it happens more often to black people in total, right?. Would it be nice if no innocent person was ever imprisoned or shot or killed? Certainly, a goal to work towards, but what ratio is realistic? Of the millions of people in the USA, how many such deaths are realistic in a year?

- - - Updated - - -

It's odd really, since the Bernie Supporter that tried to kill a bunch of Republican congressmen while spouting Bernie rhetoric seems the most obvious one, but it's not mentioned. A politically motivated person attacking political opposition for political reasons, seems the perfect example. The El Paso shooter certainly had some anti-immigrant stuff, but mentioned a lot of folks in his screed from what I understand. The Florida hoax-bomb guy would be a more clear example of Pro-Trump attacks I'd think, but of course the bombs weren't active so it's not a direct comparison. Still terrorism, but different.
    The United Nations notices a pattern, wy can't Americans? By trying to say oh well it happens to white people too (though less often) you're choosing to not focus the major issue of black people being targeted to begin with.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post

Trying to shoot some one who is mentally impaired while his care takers tells you he is not a threat and has a toy truck and then missing and hitting the care taker really doesn’t lighten the case at all it just makes every thing worse.

Total numbers are also rather meaningless when it comes to Things like as no one is isn’t ignorant is gonna make it about totals and not that it disproportionately effects one group.

And when it comes to people following orders and still being shot which is what those were an example of the number should be absolutely zero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    THIS IS AFTER HE ALREADY SHOT AND KILLED SOMEONE and they were trying to apprehend him the fuck with with you! He had already killed someone and was running away from his murder which he is charged in the first degree

He was literally there with a white nationalist militia

Do you enjoy lying?
    Two reasons, one we have seen the videos unlike you, and know that he was attacked in both cases.

And secondly, you are notorious on MMO champion for being a liar, so nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Kid is an asshat who incited violence, is super hard into "blue lives matter", was illegally in possession of the weapon, and murdered people that felt threatened by his actions.

The thing I hate is I know people are going to label this fuckhead a boogaloo when he's not. He's a proud boy. Not all military cosplay is the same. Hopefully the kid gets the book slapped against him and he suffers the fullest degree of punishment. Hopefully people start to see the discrepancies between how this would have gone down if it were a black guy vs how it happened and how the law would have treated it.

I mean he was asking for it running away like that and being cornered... classic provocation technique

I mean he was asking for it running away like that and being cornered... classic provocation technique
    And what about the time leading up to that moment caught on video I wonder?

As for the second set of shootings, yeah. After a man murders someone, I'm not taking any chances letting him roam free or walk among us. I'm going to take matters into my own hands and try to disarm or dismantle the perp's ability to fight, as I fear for MY safety and the safety of those around me by letting him do that. Ergo, if he did provoke the first chase like reports claim, he has no leg to stand on as far as self defense goes.