Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Idk why people want this tbh...

The CGI looks like dogshit

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    ...do you have a link, or something? All I found was this, and I doubt that's what you're talking about, since it looks like it was just fan-made, and not anything official.
    It came across my facebook feed a while back so I'll see if I can dig it up. It looked similar to what you linked but man I have no idea if it was the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Idk why people want this tbh...

The CGI looks like dogshit
    The CGI isn’t finished. Remember that this is coming out in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Masser View Post
    The CGI isn’t finished. Remember that this is coming out in 2021.
    Remember that it doesn't have the full production budget either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    It's really not. It's a huge reshoot. It even appears as though Darkseid will be the main villain, not Steppenwolf.
    Ehm, no... Darkseid will be in the flashback instead if Steppenwolf. The main villain will still be Steppenwolf, you even see him in the trailer (however he doesn't look like theatrical cut version)

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Ehm, no... Darkseid will be in the flashback instead if Steppenwolf. The main villain will still be Steppenwolf, you even see him in the trailer (however he doesn't look like theatrical cut version)
    Yeah...Darkseid was always meant to be the villain for Justice League Part 2. Steppenwolf is just the appetizer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Yeah...Darkseid was always meant to be the villain for Justice League Part 2. Steppenwolf is just the appetizer.
    And the chances of JL2 is pretty low. However I've heard rumors that the flashback sequence will be like 20 min long. So there will be some Darkseid action if those rumors are true.

Im glad it does, because then we can finally put that shit to rest.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    The song from Watchmen is a really bad choice. Makes me wonder what other bad choices they made. Not worth the extra nickel or two or three or w/e HBO Max is charging. Hardcore, of which I am sure there are lot, will jump at the opportunity. How many will be happy for their choice? Will the new cut make a big enough difference? It's just not worth the time or $$$ for me.
    I will be watching it for free as most will I assume. The pirate bay and such.

And the chances of JL2 is pretty low. However I've heard rumors that the flashback sequence will be like 20 min long. So there will be some Darkseid action if those rumors are true.
    Justice League 2 is apparently "announced" with Snyder writing the story https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0811583/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_3
    Go down to his "Writer" credits, and the first one at the top is Justice League Part Two.

Why does DC keep doing this.

From what I was reading they are placing this in as a "broken timeline." So that they can basically redo it all when they make the infinite earths/paradox movies.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Justice League 2 is apparently "announced" with Snyder writing the story https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0811583/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_3
    Go down to his "Writer" credits, and the first one at the top is Justice League Part Two.

While not as profitable as the MCU movies, they do make pretty good profits.

The Synder Cut is very much the same thing. It will not make the movie any better, but DC fans will believe that it is even better...they can't help but think otherwise; they are too invested for any other alternative. HBO will absolutely get a good chunk of subscribers, many of whom will forget to turn off their subscriptions, so the $20 million they put into the Synder Cut will almost certainly make them good profits.

DC would like to make even better profits, but they will settle for the mediocrity that is Synder who will put out hot garbage, but pretty typically profitable hot garbage since CGI spectacle does well overseas (so it doesn't matter than Synder doesn't know how to write human dialogue).

I'm gonna take this one with the biggest grain of salt until I see an official announcement.

10+ Year Old Account

Well that isn't true. DCFandome was like last weekend and they never even talked about it. So I think it is just some leftovers from before when there were supposed to a be a JL2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    See this is why DC sucks. Instead of just moving on and trying to make JL2 correct the mistakes of the past and set a good foundation for movies going forward (moving on and making a quality movie is the point) they would rather dilly dally with this reshoot crap and buy into the drama of it all and waste years waiting to release the same movie, BUT WAIT, it's gonna be amazing because the final scenes are night time now instead of red so yay?
    Well first of all there are no reshoots. Snyder was able to finish all his scenes the way he wanted before he got fierd. Then the theatrical cut was not even 2h. This will be 4h. Sure there will be some filler scenes but things like characters will get more fleshed out and the tone will be the same throughout. And no horrible Cavil upper lip...

Also they are moving on. Aquaman 2, WW84, Black Adam, Shazam, Matt Reeves The Batman (trilogy?), they even won a major acadamy award this year. I love MCU 10x more than DC, but they have never done that.

Well that isn't true. DCFandome was like last weekend and they never even talked about it. So I think it is just some leftovers from before when there were supposed to a be a JL2.

- - - Updated - - -

Well first of all there are no reshoots. Snyder was able to finish all his scenes the way he wanted before he got fierd. Then the theatrical cut was not even 2h. This will be 4h. Sure there will be some filler scenes but things like characters will get more fleshed out and the tone will be the same throughout. And no horrible Cavil upper lip...

Also they are moving on. Aquaman 2, WW84, Black Adam, Shazam, Matt Reeves The Batman (trilogy?), they even won a major acadamy award this year. I love MCU 10x more than DC, but they have never done that.
    but no Superman sequels in the same universe, no The Flash and no Cyber dude - that's like finishing off the Justice League which will need movies of these 3 if it's to have any chance of success in case this Snyder cut revives interest.

After seeing the cool newer version of Kingdom of Heaven, I'll watch an alternate cut to see what its like.

Zack Snyder Reportedly Wants Ryan Reynolds For Justice League Reshoots

The news that Zack Snyder was set to gather the principal cast of Justice League together to shoot additional footage came as a surprise, given that the film initially wrapped well over three years ago and rounding up a host of movie stars in the middle of a pandemic sounds like a logistical nightmare. That being said, the fans are definitely on board with the idea of Snyder’s all-new take on the project distancing itself even further from Joss Whedon’s version.

According to insider Grace Randolph, the 300 director wants to get Ryan Reynolds on board to cameo as Hal Jordan’s Green Lantern, in an effort to give the Snyder Cut of Justice League a further publicity boost and also attempt to atone for the sins of the notorious 2011 box office bomb that Reynolds still can’t stop making fun of almost a decade later.

------

This "Snyder Cut" sounds more and more like a complete Reshoot - as if it didn't exist in the first place

Cavill was a guest on the Happy Sad Confused podcast with Josh Horowitz during which he discussed his new movie, Enola Holmes, and his love of The Lord of the Rings. When it came to Zack Snyder’s Justice League, Cavill made his unequivocal support known, regardless of any haters out there.
    After two years of demanding to “release the Snyder Cut,” Justice League fans are finally going to get even more than they dreamed of. Zack Snyder is reassembling his original cut of Justice League for HBO Max, but it will be a four-hour long, four part miniseries. Fans hope it improves upon the theatrical cut and some critics may be waiting to say they told us so, but Henry Cavill doesn’t care.

----

I'm tired of the hype...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ague-exclusive

So, it appears that not only is Jared Leto going to write "damage" on his forehead and send condoms to everyone again, they also bring back Amber Heard.

Why the fuck do they keep giving Snyder money, 300 was over 14 years ago.