Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is way too early for the state of the beta and covenants but at least it's not launching around cyberpunk.

Omg omg omg. Hype hype hype.

on a monday huh. grats NEETs and friendless nerds with nothing better to use vacation on

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    on a monday huh. grats NEETs and friendless nerds with nothing better to use vacation on
    stay mad wagecuck

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    And still people forget that their internal testing is several builds ahead of what we see.
    That means jackshit based on the deployment of the last few betas. You're still gonna see walls of hotfixes in the first weeks and the raid launch week.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are at work on monday at 7pm East coast time?

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    what the fuck, the 26th?!

Wow. Going to resub as soon as the pre patch hits so I don't have to deal with all of the time played metric increasing stuff like corruption and essences
    Essences and corruptions are the only thing making the game fun right now. Pre-patch isnt going to be as good as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    You are at work on monday at 7pm East coast time?
    let me guess: Trump supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Blizzard has made a mistake with ANZ release time.

Should be
    ANZ (AEST) - 9:00a.m. - October 27
    Wrong. If you read the time correctly then you will see they are both DT and that means 18 hours difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Honestly, the past several launches have been incredibly smooth.
    smooth in not being laggy yes, because of sharding. im talking about random bugs lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I think their goal was a global release.. Like Classic

All of the other releases have been released depending on region, so a Monday evening isn't really out of the question to make this happen is it?

What else are you going to do during Rona on a Monday evening + what's wrong with using vacation time on it?

Lastly, I'll take the friendless nerds - I mean all of us scum who play wow have NO FRIENDS right ;D

Well, if you have better things to spend vacation days on it means it won't really matter if you level slower.

Darn, I probably won't get my CE mount at this rate but I'm glad to see a release date.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Blizzard has made a mistake with ANZ release time.

Should be
    ANZ (AEST) - 9:00a.m. - October 27
    no. the servers are in Sydney and by then they will be on Daylight Savings time, which is why it is 10am AEDT

Blizzard doing their part to keep us all inside during autumn.

No matter which date, there would be a thread whining about it. Too early, too late, just right but it's my birthday so fuck you very much. Blizzard can't win.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I think their goal was a global release.. Like Classic

All of the other releases have been released depending on region, so a Monday evening isn't really out of the question to make this happen is it?

What else are you going to do during Rona on a Monday evening + what's wrong with using vacation time on it?

Lastly, I'll take the friendless nerds - I mean all of us scum who play wow have NO FRIENDS right ;D
    You can be my friend :3

Quote Originally Posted by Deferionus View Post
    None of the above are WoD 2.0. WoD is the only expansion Blizzard flat gave up on. BfA has its own problems different from WoD
    Cata would like to say hello.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Sharnie786 View Post
    Unfinished how? I'm guessing you've not been playing Beta. It is basically done. They're at the finishing touches and tuning stage now
    Boy I wish this were true

Quote Originally Posted by ihate2beapessimist View Post
    Essences and corruptions are the only thing making the game fun right now. Pre-patch isnt going to be as good as you think.
    Not a fan of chasing borrowed power and DEFINITELY not a fan of "log in, do the 30 minute grind for 8 days straight" to get an essence. E A S Y pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish they could mix up the global releases from time to time. EU is always at midnight and that just sucks.