Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Holy crap a lot of y'all are unpleasable, that was the best "motion comic" styled WoW vid since Daughter of the Sea.
    welcome to mmo-champion's comment section, where everybody's expectations are extremely unrealistic and everybody finds something to complain about.

wow so many idiots in this comment sections i forgot MMO-Champion was 99% filled with wow haters, funny how so many in these comments clearly didnt watch the video or been out of wow so long they have no idea what there watching.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    welcome to mmo-champion's comment section, where everybody's expectations are extremely unrealistic and everybody finds something to complain about.

na more like there just wow haters and all they want to do is bash wow any chance they get , which is why its best to just ignore the comment section in the first place, Nothing constructive comes from it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I'm going to take a crazy guess here and say that uther was so close with the light it wouldn't allow it just like Tirion was able to break frostmourne. Or wait that's not crazy that seems really obvious. Remember Bolvar, the paladin? The guy that couldn't be broken?

Right about halls though.
    Bolvar was not directly hit by frostmourne. He was killed by a mix of plague and red flames. Uther, him, was literally killed by frostmourne. And his soul traped by it. So that he could talk to people close to it. I'm pretty sure that Arthas / Lich King could notice something wrong about the most important soul in frostmourne after his own father's.
    No that's just a "what famous character can we bring back even if we just have to retcon the lore once again?" story.

Love it, I am not sure why people are Crying Retcon and Wahhhh Frostmourne sucks souls in etc. I f you watch something in a half assed way you wont notice the details.

His souls was Rend in two it's pretty simple and you are insulting the art team that made it by not even acknowledging that beutiful scene.

Seems Uthur screwed the engine of death by throwing a galactic source of Anima into the Maw which I assume was nothing more than a Jailors jail.

I think it might have something to do with Uther pleading the light too. Anything what we see in here is just additional info of what actually happened behind the scenes of uther dying. Maybe the sword only sucks the weaker souls fully, maybe the light protecting uther so he got split in two. I wouldn't think he knew about there being another part of him in other realm. Maybe the "justice" which looks more like vengeance is caused by the good side being not a part of him anymore. We will need more details to know. Haters gonna find reasons why they hate it even if they actually like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also ya'll whining about "wah wah Frostmourne was soul sucking not soul splitting". You ever stopped to wonder if Uther, a powerful Paladin, asking "Light, save my soul" moments before his death, might be a special case?

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    It's genuinely such a toxic place. The only place i've found worth visiting is the Computer sub-forum. The people there are wonderfully helpful and nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Also ya'll whining about "wah wah Frostmourne was soul sucking not soul splitting". You ever stopped to wonder if Uther, a powerful Paladin, asking "Light, save my soul" moments before his death, might be a special case?
    Excuse me sir, this is MMO-Champion. Logical deductions are not permitted here.

Amazing to see an actually good story, it seems like we haven't seen that in ages.
    Most people complaining about the "soul-splitting stuff", notice what Uther's saying before that happens.

Devos reminds me of an actress but i cant figure out who, someone help me out here

Quote Originally Posted by Barrabing View Post
    Devos reminds me of an actress but i cant figure out who, someone help me out here
    Reminded me of Evan Rachel Wood, so maybe that's it?

I think it was good and intersting how uther soul got split, half sucked in sword and other half got shot to bastion.

Leaders of bastion are ignorant devoted followers of the way. Makes it intersting there is reballion there.

For long time I’m actually intersted in where the story goes. Is Jailor realy a bad guy? Or is h3 dicked over by other forces and wants to break free and restore how things should go begore the current broken machine got installed.

And lichking armore deffently from shadowlands if not wrong there dreadlords in venthier arear not? They made deal with legion get the armore out of shadowlands and are they in league with eatch other?

Time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    As always, cinematic team is on point, story team is a bit behind the ball.

The cinematic is visually flawless, but the various ways they've decided to 'expand' their story are just going to draw themselves into bigger holes later. Like, why is Uther's soul the only one fragmented? He wasn't the only one stabbed by Frostmourne - In fact, there were many Arthas stabbed in exactly that specific way - You're telling me Uther is the only soul they noticed was anything like that?

They're really asking us to believe the harbingers of death can barely fathom object permanence.
    Well, Lich King didn't personally stab everyone, only VIPs. Second, Uther is no random dude. Hence, the Light interfered to protect him from being entirely sucked by Frostmourne. All the other guys stabbed by Frostmourne were sucked up entirely, with no part of their soul reaching the Shadowlands, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Frostmourne, the sword that is most definitely known and established as the 'Soul-splitting' sword and definitely not the 'soul-sucking' sword. /s The same sword that held Uther's whole soul until WotLK as shown in the Halls of Reflection. The same spirit that turned up in Legion to give Paladin's some guidance.

This is what you call a retcon.
    You know that in Legion, Frostmourne didn't exist anymore ? I think it was split a few years before... But you can probably find one cinematic or two about this minor lore element.
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-08-28 at 11:17 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by vempire View Post
    Uther knows that's Arthas is just a puppet in Ner'zhul hands, why did they punish him like this? Why not save his soul to redemption?
    He didn't know that.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Barrabing View Post
    Evan Rachel Wood?

https://imgur.com/ZcURp0p

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Bolvar was not directly hit by frostmourne. He was killed by a mix of plague and red flames. Uther, him, was literally killed by frostmourne. And his soul traped by it. So that he could talk to people close to it. I'm pretty sure that Arthas / Lich King could notice something wrong about the most important soul in frostmourne after his own father's.
    No that's just a "what famous character can we bring back even if we just have to retcon the lore once again?" story.
    Looking at the short again, you can clearly see his soul being split into two. One turn into light, the other went into frostmourne. They also bring this up in the clip, calling him broken. And my point about Bolvar and Tirion is that the light protects the paladins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mbrmbr View Post
    Evan Rachel Wood?

https://imgur.com/ZcURp0p
    I noticed that as well.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2020-08-28 at 05:40 PM.

Stupid creative team, sucking me back in for another expansion

So Devos is betraying "the path" and just talked Uther into becoming an angel of vengeance.

I see this going interesting places.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    So Devos is betraying "the path" and just talked Uther into becoming an angel of vengeance.

I see this going interesting places.
    "not vengeance...JUSTICE !"

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    "not vengeance...JUSTICE !"
    Uther's all about justice, Devos all about vengeance after peering through Uther's wound and seeing what his dickhead student did to him. lol Screw "The Path! That fucker needs to burn!"
    Last edited by Kyphael; 2020-08-28 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Uther's all about justice, Devos all about vengeance after peering through Uther's wound andseeing what his dickhead student did to him. lol Screw "The Path! That fucker needs to burn!"
    And she's right on that point . Arthas absolutly need to burn .

Tho i'm pretty sure she,and most of the other forsworn will become branded as evil and uther will see the way of absolute beta-ness and realise he did a bad .And everyone will be emotionless blue automaton once again because that is "The Way" huh i mean "The Path" .