Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I take it personal that I haven't received an invite to any betas or alphas since HotS. I started playing in Wrath, which doesn't mean I've been around for an eternity, but does mean I've been around for much longer than a large majority of the playerbase, and I've been a customer since 2002. In my eyes, my demographic is the one fleeing the game in droves, and rather than seek my input, or the input of those like me, they ignore us and continue to watch the subs plummet.

The best expansion was the one I got a beta invite to. (That's a joke btw, I'm not implying that I helped make it the best by simply being there. Hawkeye is the best Avenger)

Essentially what I'm saying is that they are targeting the wrong audiences with the beta key handouts, or perhaps they aren't targeting any audience in particular, but veteran players, which could or could not constitute me depending on your definition of the word, should be THE focus. Virtually everyone acknowledges that the game was better in the past, rather than the present, and talking to players who actually played in those eras is what Blizzard ought to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    Been in Legion and BfA alpha. Have not received a beta invite for Shadowlands.

I called Blizz on their shit with BfA, must be why.
    You might be on to something. I told people hyped about BfA that I didn't want Legion to end after playing the beta. Blizzard has seen this and has decided to not invite me since I will not pump them sunshine for a bad product. Shadowlands will be bad confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Deferionus View Post
    You might be on to something. I told people hyped about BfA that I didn't want Legion to end after playing the beta. Blizzard has seen this and has decided to not invite me since I will not pump them sunshine for a bad product. Shadowlands will be bad confirmed
    yeah. blizz keeps close tabs on random people who say bad things about them. seems more likely than random invites to a lot of people who opted in.

yup.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    yeah. blizz keeps close tabs on random people who say bad things about them. seems more likely than random invites to a lot of people who opted in.

yup.
    I'm glad you noticed it too. We're really onto them here.

Quote Originally Posted by Morthis View Post
    My guess is that Blizzard isn't currently sending waves because there are a lot of giveaways going on right now. The beta accesses from the giveaways will be activated on September 3rd. I think Blizzard will send more waves again after September 3rd because they don't want to stress the servers so much.
    Define "a lot of giveaways'? I've looked around when I've had the time and have seen exactly zero still available. You'd think someone somewhere would have compiled a list or something but I can't even find a reliable source on *who* has been given the ability to give away access.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Define "a lot of giveaways'? I've looked around when I've had the time and have seen exactly zero still available. You'd think someone somewhere would have compiled a list or something but I can't even find a reliable source on *who* has been given the ability to give away access.
    Here's a list of some of the giveaways, some just ended, others not (didn't check them all)

Tailesin & Evitel: 100 Betas Youtube [gb]
    AlterTime: 80 Betas Twitter/Twitch [es]
    WowChakra: 80 Betas Twitter/Twitch [es]
    MrGM: 80 Betas Twitter/Twitch [gb]
    BigBadHater: 70 Betas Twitter/Twitch [fr]
    CruelaDK: 70 Betas Twitch [fr]
    Judgehype: 70 Betas Web/Twitter/Facebook [fr]
    Kusa: 70 Betas Twitch [fr]
    Mamytink: 70 Betas Web [fr]
    Champe: 60 Betas Twitter/Twitch [es]
    Kymuh: 60 Betas Twitch [de]
    LeystTV: 60 Betas Twitter [gb]
    MusclebrahTV: 60 Betas Twitch [gb]
    Phobyac: 60 Betas Twitter [es]
    Nefer: 60 Betas Twitter [es]
    Neevi: 50 Betas Twitter/Twitch [de]
    Syrenia: 50 Betas Twitter/Facebook/Twitch [de]
    Tonton: 40+ Betas Twitter [fr]
    WoWFan: 30 Betas Facebook [cz]
    Zoltan: 5+ Betas Twitter [fr]
    Lapi: ?? Betas Twitch [fr]

Taken from wowchakra website (spanish wow fansite)
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || GPU: MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB (upgrading soon™) || MOBO: MSI B550 PRO || RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4-3200MHZ RGB (2x8GB) || M2 NVME: PNY CS3030 500GB || SSD: Crucial BX100 250GB || HDD: WD 1TB Blue || COOLER: CoolerMaster Masterliquid ML120L V2 RGB || PSU: Seasonic Focus 750W 80+ Gold - Full Modular || CASE: Nox Infinity Atom || HEADSET: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma || KEYBOARD: Razer Ornata Chroma || MOUSE: Razer Naga Hex v2

yup.
    Yeah me too, I made a bug report on a npc in Dazar'alor in the BfA beta that was out of place. Not surprisingly, I don't get a SL beta invite.

That list was helpful, not shocking I missed most of them since those given keys so far have been primarily EU. A few of the web giveaways were still active (ending today through Monday) so here's hoping.

10+ Year Old Account
    That list was helpful, not shocking I missed most of them since those given keys so far have been primarily EU. A few of the web giveaways were still active (ending today through Monday) so here's hoping.
    Nice! Good luck
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || GPU: MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB (upgrading soon™) || MOBO: MSI B550 PRO || RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4-3200MHZ RGB (2x8GB) || M2 NVME: PNY CS3030 500GB || SSD: Crucial BX100 250GB || HDD: WD 1TB Blue || COOLER: CoolerMaster Masterliquid ML120L V2 RGB || PSU: Seasonic Focus 750W 80+ Gold - Full Modular || CASE: Nox Infinity Atom || HEADSET: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma || KEYBOARD: Razer Ornata Chroma || MOUSE: Razer Naga Hex v2

There should be US giveaways soonish according to the Key post the other day. But the EU giveaways were for legal reasons is what I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    There should be US giveaways soonish according to the Key post the other day. But the EU giveaways were for legal reasons is what I've heard.
    They aren't region specific though. You can enter and win the EU streamers giveaways and if you're really itching for beta id encourage you to do so, I won one recently and play on NA servers.

Quote Originally Posted by DonChalk View Post
    They aren't region specific though. You can enter and win the EU streamers giveaways and if you're really itching for beta id encourage you to do so, I won one recently and play on NA servers.
    Right, I never said they were, but EU wow had to give away beta for some legal reason, don't know the details just what Sloot was saying.

Right, I never said they were, but EU wow had to give away beta for some legal reason, don't know the details just what Sloot was saying.
    Dunno the reasons behind it. Sorry for misunderstanding your post, just didn't want anyone missing out on getting a beta chance. I'd assume if that IS the case then we'll see NA streamers get keys on the third when the winners from the EU giveaways get flagged for beta.

Dunno the reasons behind it. Sorry for misunderstanding your post, just didn't want anyone missing out on getting a beta chance. I'd assume if that IS the case then we'll see NA streamers get keys on the third when the winners from the EU giveaways get flagged for beta.
    I signed up for one giveaway (don't even remember who's honestly) just for a random shot, I've been testing on my wife's beta, but it would be nice if we could test together lol.

I signed up for one giveaway (don't even remember who's honestly) just for a random shot, I've been testing on my wife's beta, but it would be nice if we could test together lol.
    Hopefully you get in! I had a crazy week of luck when I won tbh, invincible drop, ashes drop, then a win. should have played the lotto apparently.

Hopefully you get in! I had a crazy week of luck when I won tbh, invincible drop, ashes drop, then a win. should have played the lotto apparently.
    Damn, that's some luck there! Still haven't got either of those, but plot twist, i don't farm them :P

Yeah that is nice. My wife (healer) and I (tank) have been testing and running dungeons. Learning them and reporting what we see

Plaguefall as tuned will be a group killer
    "Peace is a lie"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    Yeah that is nice. My wife (healer) and I (tank) have been testing and running dungeons. Learning them and reporting what we see

Good, sounds like Cata heroics. I loved it when the game was punishing. Don't do a mechanic? Get one shot.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post

I watched sloot wipe on the last boss of it on mythic, was quite funny.

yup.
    Their invite list is not random and is very much controlled.