Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Earlier than I expected. I was hoping sometime in mid-November. At least it's coming out when Hallow's End is almost over. I still don't be going to Shadowlands until after Hallow's End is over though. Drops on a Tuesday, so I'll be working like usual. Won't go to do new content until that weekend. Definitely be customizing my High Elf launch day, though, and my many alts! The race is on to get the last sets of Heritage armors I want. Vulpera, Highmountain and Nightborne left before Shadowlands drops.

That's too early... way too early. This is shaping up to be a bfa release disaster. The beta server is so buggy so I take it they've fixed all the countless of issues yet haven't actually released the "proper" release which is very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Alubobz View Post
    Right THIS time i wont make the same mistake i made the last 7 times and try to play day 1... i think i will wait till the 28/29th
    I had zero issues legion launch and only an hour or two (can't remember how long maintenance was) on bfa launch, took a nap it was like 4 am.

7+ Year Old Account
    So ill w8 till January when the expansion will be fixed xd

Quote Originally Posted by heerobya View Post
    So... prepatch Sep 29?
    My thoughts as well.

Mygod people are positive.

Im just getting tired that most games has release dates that is always at the start of the week, Monday/Tuesday...is it so hard to have it Thursday/Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    Mygod people are positive.

Im just getting tired that most games has release dates that is always at the start of the week, Monday/Tuesday...is it so hard to have it Thursday/Friday.
    It is a trade off.

In case the developers need to fix some issues they can be done and deployed before the weekend when people usually play more.

imagine, if the game is released on Thursday/Friday you risk the game being unplayable during the whole weekend(the prime time) for some and then you have to slog though very frustrated forum posts and bug tickets on Monday with some very bad reviews on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Difuid View Post
    It is a trade off.

In case the developers need to fix some issues they can be done and deployed before the weekend when people usually play more.

imagine, if the game is released on Thursday/Friday you risk the game being unplayable during the whole weekend(the prime time) for some and then you have to slog though very frustrated forum posts and bug tickets on Monday with some very bad reviews on top.
    Yeah i can buy that, That was what happened to Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem release, It was a mess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Being on the beta it's the 1st time it feels to me more like a patch than an expansion.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Same thing happened with bfa honestly.
    Yikes, you're right!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

No game OST and no novel/art book in epic version of the game?

Will there be a legendary version of the game with that or what?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntar View Post

Try checking out the physical collector's edition.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Puntar View Post

Epic is digital? The CE has at least an art book. The Epic is just the old Digital Deluxe.

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    This scares me to be honest. They need more time for bug fixing and fleshing out stuff like the Maw, legos and conduits. There's little hope for more class changes and talent revamps. This also means Season 1 launches mid to late November on top of Cyberpunk, CoD, Valhalla, the Destiny expansion, etc... ugh. I was hoping for early December.
    The fact that they announced the release and opening of the first raid/pvp/m+ season says a lot. They are confident in the build that they are currently on. Keeping those things in mind, I am looking forward to the launch. If they said raid wold be a month out, I’d be worried.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    My thoughts as well.
    I’m thinking the 15 or 22nd. Leaning more towards the 15th though. We should know more by next week, let’s see.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

So as European I got to ask, why does it always have to be launched at midnight for us? and always prime gametime in US?
    We some kind of red headed step children to all in US?

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    So ill w8 till January when the expansion will be fixed xd
    i asume you mean january 2023,when 9.3 or 9.4 is out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    So as European I got to ask, why does it always have to be launched at midnight for us? and always prime gametime in US?
    Ohhh errr I dunno... Maybe because blizzard are an American company?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    I just wish they could mix up the global releases from time to time. EU is always at midnight and that just sucks.
    Pretty sure Legion launch was around midday for EU.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    Legion launch heavily favoured those outside the US. In the US it launched about 2am West Coast and 5am East Coast

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post

I’m thinking the 15 or 22nd. Leaning more towards the 15th though. We should know more by next week, let’s see.
    I'm not convinced of a September prepatch release. reason being is not only do we max out our cloak on Sept 8 but also the corruption vendor cycle starts on September 8 and finishes on October 6.

Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    I dont belive it, people are complaining its TOO SOON. What do you want? Another year of BFA disaster?!
    Sooner Shadowlands hits the better, if you ask me it could launch tommorow and it will be "fine". Atleast we would have something new to do.
    I wouldnt mind extra month of BFA disaster instead of two more years of SL being BFA all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by aryadneae View Post
    Jesus Christ this forum is full of haters. No matter what they do or say, you're gonna complain about it. If you're so sick of Blizzard and WoW it's pretty simple, don't play the game and let others enjoy it
    Not haters. I for once am concerned about the game that i play for 16years now, almost since day 1. They had a streak of bad expansions that plagues them, WoD was garrison expansion, Legion has forced locked issues with AP and legendaries in the first half of lifecycle and BfA is simply bad all over it. Design wise they are all beautiful expansions and full of lore.
    But gameplay wise all of them were disasters in their own way.
    Its almost 5years of bad expansions.

No matter how many builds they are ahead internally and how far in development, its is really obvious that classes need more polish and further tweaking, not numbers, but their gameplay.
    Im concerned that they are rushing the game to beat release date of Cyberpunk and Destiny expansion and that because of that we will have again same fiasco with some classes like in BFA where they will band aid classes in .1 and say that full rework is comming in next expansion.
    All classes play ok as is, thats for sure, but they need more polish and they will probably not have the time for it.

Tower is topic for it self with a lot of negative feedback about questline that leads you there.
    You will probably be sick and tired of tower before actually going there for the first time as several quest lines lead you there to grind your way up to some point.
    Theres a lot of feedback around soulbimds too and fact that they feel like another ap/garrison grind etc etc.
    Just toss an eye on beta forum feedback.
    Negativity here is just more obvious since MMOC forum is kinda main hub for most of us.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2020-08-29 at 10:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharnie786 View Post
    They know when the expansion launches but still no solid date on prepatch.

People on forums can throw around all the guesstimates they want but it isn't official until Blizz say.
    Isn't it always a month before the expansion?