Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is and always will be my undead waifu .. that's why i wont abandon her.. i feel the very save ways about my Jaina on the alliance she's also my personal favorote too.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    What the absolute fuck?

It's a game, not real life... you should learn the difference, it's quite dangerous to conflate the two.
    How are you so shockingly, painfully dense here. Good god man, he's referring to the player characters in lore, not real life.

Guy in OP's video is an idiot. No one who has been aligned with the Horde, whether or not they support Sylvanas, doesn't care about IE Thrall, Saurfang. It isn't meant to be easy to be a loyalist. You are staying true to the Queen but having to fight people who you have fought countless battles with and shed blood with for years. The problem is that there should at least be a nod and there isn't, we are just forced to say that her killing Saurfang is over the line. Her killing him, and trying to kill Thrall, is bad, even in the eyes of a loyalist, if you have ever paid attention to lore. But Blizzard shouldn't just force a change of heart on us over it. It was always difficult to stay loyal.

All sylvanas ever wanted was a quick death and a peaceful afterlife. I hope she finally gains what she always wanted. May the ending for my dark lady be exactly what she wishes to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    All sylvanas ever wanted was a quick death and a peaceful afterlife. I hope she finally gains what she always wanted. May the ending for my dark lady be exactly what she wishes to be.
    i wish she takes Calia with her and have a proper forsaken actually lead the forsaken.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    i wish she takes Calia with her and have a proper forsaken actually lead the forsaken.
    Take Voss. She's the best fit

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Take Voss. She's the best fit
    no. she wasnt even a forsaken until SL and then it was after she forced herself as temporary leader to train calia to lead

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    She still seems to be the one person to actually care for individual forsaken and try to help them out. I'd rather have a small council with Voss just being a part of it of course.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure Calia is just there as a poorly placed hook for the Horde to have interaction in the inevitable "Light is Bad" expac.
    oh yeah the "Voss suddenly cares about the forsaken after not wanting anything to do with them for years so she fits to lead them."

Was it a strange and sudden shift? Sure. But it happened and that's who she is now

And ultimately, she is an interesting tragic character and it would make perfect sense for her to need a lot more time to come to terms with undeath than most.
    Voss herself thinks she's unfit to lead the Forsaken. And we've already had enough of "untested leader suddenly throw into the position" in WoW. Especially since they always end the same "oh, look at how amazing they turned out to be" way. Let Voss start a refuge for lost and confused Forsaken and leave the leadership to Forsaken that actually have some experience in that regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Was it a strange and sudden shift? Sure. But it happened and that's who she is now

And ultimately, she is an interesting tragic character and it would make perfect sense for her to need a lot more time to come to terms with undeath than most.
    There were other forsaken, who would have fit the bill better though, Voss is almost as much an outsider as Calia herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Voss herself thinks she's unfit to lead the Forsaken. And we've already had enough of "untested leader suddenly throw into the position" in WoW. Especially since they always end the same "oh, look at how amazing they turned out to be" way. Let Voss start a refuge for lost and confused Forsaken and leave the leadership to Forsaken that actually have some experience in that regard.
    Well, Calia certainly isn't leader material. 1stly because he was in exile for years as a priest, so she knows squat about being a queen of a nation, and 2ndly she may be undead, but she's not a forsaken, she's literally light possessed puppet of the naaru... you know, the very thing that by its very nature hurts undead.
    I hope shadowlands introduce somebody competent to lead them.

The Sylvanas loyalists should have had their story arc brought to completion - ending with perma character death (delete).

Don't really see what other role could they have fulfilled for their wet (dry?) corpse dream.

With a warning of course. Something like "Warning! You are taking a path where your leader kills you. This will cause you to die. Even though you might be brought back in a future expansion, for the time being you will be dead. Please click YES if you wish to proceed."

I shall edit joke infractions as I please.
    Last edited by Trumpcat; 2020-08-29 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Don't really see what other role could they have fulfilled for their wet (dry?) corpse dream.
    Can you not be a condescending ashat and assuming that people like sylvannas just cuz they're necrophiliacs?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-08-28 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

7+ Year Old Account
    They have to show that Voss herself don't see she is fit to lead, they have to pave the road to their master plan of Calia Forsaken leader 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Well, Calia certainly isn't leader material. 1stly because he was in exile for years as a priest, so she knows squat about being a queen of a nation, and 2ndly she may be undead, but she's not a forsaken, she's literally light possessed puppet of the naaru... you know, the very thing that by its very nature hurts undead.
    I hope shadowlands introduce somebody competent to lead them.
    I was by no means suggesting Calia. As bad of a bad choice Voss is, she's infinitely better than Calia.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I was by no means suggesting Calia. As bad of a bad choice Voss is, she's infinitely better than Calia.
    Who else do they even have left, anyway? Guys like Belmont and Faranel who are lucky to get a line every two expansions? They're below even Mekkatorque and Ji Firepaw tier in terms of relevance.

Sylvanas was too important to the Forsaken's story for her absence not to leave a glaring hole. I had hoped before BTS released that the Desolate Council was made to alleviate that, but alas, the book only made her even more omnipresent when all was said and done.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Your reward should be an endless loop of your character dying until you choose to fight back and defy sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Who else do they even have left, anyway? Guys like Belmont and Faranel who are lucky to get a line every two expansions? They're below even Mekkatorque and Ji Firepaw tier in terms of relevance.

Sylvanas was too important to the Forsaken's story for her absence not to leave a glaring hole. I had hoped before BTS released that the Desolate Council was made to alleviate that, but alas, the book only made her even more omnipresent when all was said and done.
    Just because they have little relevance now doesn't mean they have to stay that way (in the beautiful alternate reality where WoW isn't made by Blizzard, at least). And no one has less relevance than Ji. Except for maybe Aysa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post

not having relevance is not rly something that important when we are talking about leadership, cause Calia had shit relevance too, they just have to make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Gee, I dunno, maybe because a forced character deletion isn't really Blizzard's MO?
    Okay, and? Why are you replying to me with this obvious statement? If you checked the conversation thread I was explaining what another poster meant.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing