Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Yet she tells the player to leave her alone because she has a city to run, so very clearly she keeps an eye on everything that happens inside her city.
    Eh, that particular phrase more often means the person you're pestering considers you or your request beneath their notice is literally telling you "don't bother me, I've got the bigger picture to attend to."
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Eh, that particular phrase more often means the person you're pestering considers you or your request beneath their notice is literally telling you "don't bother me, I've got the bigger picture to attend to."
    Look at Sylvanas. She smiled as two harmless prisoners melted from the blight. Does that look like someone who would oppose lobotomyzation of humans to you?

She went to hell for a reason, after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Look at Sylvanas. She smiled as two innocents melted from the blight. Does that look like someone who would oppose lobotomyzation of humans to you?
    As I previously said, she probably wouldn't, no - Sylvanas doesn't and never did really care about individual lives. For her the ends totally justify the means.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

As I previously said, she probably wouldn't, no - Sylvanas doesn't and never did really care about individual lives. For her the ends totally justify the means.
    There wasn't even an end to that. Theresa was a random human commoner, lobotomyzing her served no purpose, it was just another instant of the Forsaken acting like evil monsters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There wasn't even an end to that. Theresa was a random human commoner, lobotomyzing her served no purpose, it was just another instant of the Forsaken acting like evil monsters.
    I don't disagree - but it also has little to no bearing on Sylvanas or what we were actually discussing? One random evil Forsaken doesn't really matter when you're talking about the machinery of the metacosm concerning life and death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    How else will they deliver messages? They don't have phones in azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Actually, they sort of do. Technology like Brann's Communicator exist, as well as A.I.D.A. Communicators in use by the Explorer's League.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Ah the lovely stellaris playthroughs, when you transforms a sentient race into potato livestock that tastes delicious.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, they sort of do. Technology like Brann's Communicator exist, as well as A.I.D.A. Communicators in use by the Explorer's League.
    That wars in Azeroth are still fought in melee is rather ridiculous at this point to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Yeah, but they are prone to buzz and lose connection. A properly mantained lobotomite is idiot proof. They are like kalashnikov of communication.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Ah the lovely stellaris playthroughs, when you transforms a sentient race into potato livestock that tastes delicious.
    When you try to create daemonculaba in rimworld.

Arthas kills Uther
    Uthers soul splits into two
    Uther isnt undeadified
    Arthas kills sylvanas
    Does her soul split into two?
    She is risen, does the soul reforge back into one?
    When she was initially killed was she trapped for a second? Did she see the after life for a second? If she split she would still see her “end judgement” since doesnt the arbiter judge the persons entire span?
    So when she died as a living archer was she in the maw?
    When she kills herself and she initially sees the happy place is that her soul in the happy place? Like a reverse uther? Uthers spirit in arthas blade was like the maw and his other at bastion. Maybe sylvanas spirit is in the happy place and her other is going tk the maw. Wtf is going on. Uther seems out of character for dropping Arthas. “Selfless life” yet he is blinded by “justice”. Evil uther incoming.

Also sylvanas being tricked seems viable. But also seems pointless. What difference would it make. She basically goes to the maw or doesnt. It really doesnt matter what she does now because she personally doesnt want to go to the maw, but she already knows her endgame consequence. Her surprise was spoiled.

I hope Sylvanas gets redeemd so her haters can seeth in agony forever. Victory for the dark lady forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    I hope Sylvanas gets redeemd so her haters can seeth in agony forever. Victory for the dark lady forever!
    I like you

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    I like you
    I like you too. Let's be friends.

From what we see in the Uther short.. You dont remember where you are placed after you are placed.
    So we don't know for sure if Sylvanas was judged or not.. either way she wouldn't know.. so neither would we.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    soul have to be taken to the Arbiter first. which is the blue angels job
    Doesn't change what I said - that still would have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Doesn't change what I said - that still would have happened.
    not if the Jailer's minions got to Sylvanas first.
    We have all this evidence of people that can bypass the Arbiter.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I knew this is gonna be created but not this soon xd

this is how story will go.

Sylvanas was thrown by xxx party to the Maw.

she made a deal with Jailer.

by the time we get to them we will learn how Sylvanas was unjustly thrown into the Maw by someone -insert name-.

when we beat her ass, we are gonna get dumb sad emotional cinematic where they reveal how she was sent there even though she "doesn't" deserve it.

she'll then switch sides because she was doing all this because of trickery and we will kill the Jailer while Sylvanas shouts Azeroth is free!!! and everyone forgives her except Tyrande (if she survives that is).

called it first.
    You're wrong.

She'll shout "Shadowlands is free!!!"

Everything else happens like you said, though.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Except Edge of Night says nothing about the reasons for why she went there and the Shadowlands Afterlives video just showed that it is possible for Arbiter's judgement to be bypassed. Which (combined with the fact that there are much worse people than pre-Cata Sylvanas in Revendreth) led the OP to the speculation that the Jailer maybe did that to Sylvanas.
    I'm thinking, like Arthas she was skipped the Arbiter and whoever was the Kyrian carrying her yeeter her to the Maw as well
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

It didn't took long for people to try and rationalize Sylvanas as 'morally grey' again. Give it a rest. At least until blizzard tries to Grom-wash her with disastrous results.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Like @Aucald said, Abernathy isn't the mastermind behind the Blight. He's a relatively low ranking Apothecary for what we know. Also (which @Aucald got wrong), Sylvanas is not behind Wrathgate. Afrasiabi may have stated so in an interview, but he's not exactly the picture of grace under pressure (like during an interview). When Danuser, who's his superior, was later inquired to confirm Afrasiabi's great revelation, he refused to do so wholeheartedly. Looping back to Abernathy and "his" Blight, Thrall said no such thing about the Blight and no lab of Abernathy was destroyed. And the Horde itself supplied the Forsaken with accepted strains of the stuff.
    After the event of Undercity, Thrall gave a speech about this, it was along the line with what I paraphrased. And we all consider Abernathy to be lowlie handyman and his plague was nothing but did you forget who was helping him? A motherfucking Nathrezim, source of knowledge beyond greater cosmos, devils who actually created the Lich King and scourge. And when we later meet him in Legion, he implies that Sylvanas has always been manipulating the horde and she has successfully wormed her way into the position of warchief.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.