Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Nothing has changed same awful class design

Lets be honest the same garbage class design is in effect. Why buy Shadowlands? Hunters and shaman are still garbage. Rogue and Mage are still gods in all gameplay facets. Whats the point? If you're arent Mage or Rogue you will get nerfed into the ground. Same for Ret. Its the same trash Devs in charge I've been playing WoW for 14 years and it's always the same garbage class favortism what will ever change? We will see 3 Rogue dps in Mplus. We will see 80 percent Rogue Mage in Pvp because of garbage class design. Honestly, what changes? Convince me that Hunter or Shaman won't be gutted in favor of the endless Rogue Mage meta.

And why does it say I'm a 7 year member when.I joined in 2010? Bad at math?

acting like a 7 year old spaming the same topic is rly gonna help

btw you do know you can just stop playing if you no longer enjoy something?i know this may come as a shock....but there are other games out there! you are alowed to move on to other things!

also the year member thing isne about the length of time you joined,hence why they are 2 different things listed lol,bad at logic?
    Last edited by deenman; 2020-08-29 at 04:46 AM.

Shit, one guy on an internet forum thinks class design is awful. Time to cancel Shadowlands I guess.

I havent played since BfA. Don't act like I'm playing WoW atm.
    12 years non stop playing skipped all of BfA cause this xpac was complete trash. What has changed?

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Shit, one guy on an internet forum thinks class design is awful. Time to cancel Shadowlands I guess.
    It's hardly one guy. Very few people are pleased with Shadowlands beta classes from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    It's hardly one guy. Very few people are pleased with Shadowlands beta classes from what I've seen.
    thats odd...i have seen a lot of positivity around many specs,personaly for me every expansion has had specs i completly disliked and some i loved,sl will be no different for me and many others

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post

Tell em my dude. Nothing has changed for Shadowslands. I want to hear the Devs says theyve shit the bed on class design
    We will do better. Nope. Nothing. Shadowslands will be the same garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    thats odd...i have seen a lot of positivity around many specs,personaly for me every expansion has had specs i completly disliked and some i loved,sl will be no different for me and many others

And I just spent 2 hours reading nothing but negative feedback. Wake up? Its the same awful class design. I want hear yes we've been bias for Mage Rogue for 16 years but we plan to let Shaman, Hunter and Rets compete. We are sorry for how awful the game has been for those specs. That's a start.
    Last edited by Sunslayer; 2020-08-29 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Tell em my dude. Nothing has changed for Shadowslands. I want to hear the Devs says theyve shit the bed on class design
    We will do better. Nope. Nothing. Shadowslands will be the same garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

And I just spent 2 hours reading nothing but negative feedback. Wake up? Its the same awful class design.
    exept its literalty not the same,many specs have had big changes to gameplay,are you a poe?

You'll get your 10 year banner when your account reaches it's 10th birthday, which will be in October.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I havent played since BfA. Don't act like I'm playing WoW atm.
    12 years non stop playing skipped all of BfA cause this xpac was complete trash. What has changed?
    If you're not playing the game, why do you care how the classes are?

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    i mean its fine if he doesnt play an expansion because he didnt like how some classes work,thats tottaly fine and normal

my question is...how does he know they are complete trash if he ''skipped all of bfa'',im pretty sure this guy is trolling,he even made like 4-5 posts the same copy paste

exept its literalty not the same,many specs have had big changes to gameplay,are you a poe?

Do you know what your talking about? We are talking the FACT that the very second any Shaman spec is competitive they get nerfed into the ground while Mage Rogue are far superior and get zero nerfs. This in includes Hunters. This garbage class favortism needs to end and it won't....ever.

Do you think I haven't been watching? Enhance was great season 1 Pvp but still less strong than Fire Mage and Ass Rogue and was gutted. Enhance remains gutted. Shaman are tuned with a sledgehammer Rogue and Mage are ignored no matter how OP they are. Why will that class bias change?
    Last edited by Sunslayer; 2020-08-29 at 05:02 AM.

Do you know what your talking about? We are talking the FACT that the very second any Shaman spec is competitive they get nerfed into the ground while Mage Rogue are far superior and get zero nerfs. This in includes Hunters. This garbage class favortism needs to end and it won't....ever.

Do you think I haven't been watching? Enhance was great season 1 Pvp but still less strong than Fire Mage and Ass Rogue and was gutted. Enhance remains gutted. Shaman are tuned with a sledgehammer Rogue and Mage are ignored no matter how OP they are. Why will that class bias change?
    Sorry,dont keep up with pvp since a long time,i have heard its pretty bad,but i dunno for sure if mages and rogues are such a problem,i hear more about warlocks being to strong,anyways, it would kinda be hard to change things,mages and rogues have a lot of cc and control,you would have to strip away iconic stuff from them to balance it

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    Probably because 1 of the reasons he's not playing is that he is not happy with the class design.... but if the class was design was better he'd like to come back.

Lots of people are still interested in the game but don't feel like it's worth them playing. I haven't played in around 9. I stopped playing because my guild quit raiding when we were working on the last phase of mythic Jaina. Most of my guildies and friends stopped playing and a few realm transferred. I played with the same guild and many of the same people since Firelands and don't feel like making a total fresh start. Before that I was in the same guild since Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern.

There's are 3 broad reasons why people stop playing:

1.Real life circumstances change meaning you either don't have time OR you find something more interesting to fill your time.

2.Something in game changes that makes you not enjoy the game as much.

3.You lose your in game social circle (normally because they stop playing due to reasons 1 or 2).
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2020-08-29 at 05:13 AM.

Sorry,dont keep up with pvp since a long time,i have heard its pretty bad,but i dunno for sure if mages and rogues are such a problem,i hear more about warlocks being to strong,anyways, it would kinda be hard to change things,mages and rogues have a lot of cc and control,you would have to strip away iconic stuff from them to balance it

PVP? Its all facets. When was the last time any Shaman, Ret or Hunter was top dps. Don't count current WoW because BfA has been abandoned simply because Corruptions are beyond their ability to balance.
    Let's look at simple facts. Enhance was doing well as dps. It was gutted. Outlaw was so broken every MDI team was running 3 Rogues. They never Rogue with such a slight little tuning that instead of 3 Rogues, you ran 2 Rogues. What will change? Rogue and Mage are our Kings we will bow to them.

Youde think after how awful their class favoritism has been they acknowledge that and say they'll do better. Nope. Nothing. Do they think we're stupid?
    Last edited by Sunslayer; 2020-08-29 at 05:17 AM.

PVP? Its all facets. When was the last time any Shaman, Ret or Hunter was top dps. Don't count current WoW because BfA has been abandoned simply because Corruptions are beyond their ability to balance.
    hunter has been in the top very often...shaman in legion was literaly rank 1 world dps,and historicaly shaman has been more about raid utility with windfury totems or today with windrush,the only ranged that can interupt like a melee with short cd

also the differences have literaly never been so big that it stoped any class or spec from taking part in any part of the game,the only place it ever mattered was in world first and the cutting edge of m+,and even if the difference was 0.1%,those classes would still be prefered in those situations,you cant have 100% balance

Bad at months? It won't crossover to the 10 year badge until OCTOBER.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

hunter has been in the top very often...shaman in legion was literaly rank 1 world dps,and historicaly shaman has been more about raid utility with windfury totems or today with windrush,the only ranged that can interupt like a melee with short cd

also the differences have literaly never been so big that it stoped any class or spec from taking part in any part of the game,the only place it ever mattered was in world first and the cutting edge of m+,and even if the difference was 0.1%,those classes would still be prefered in those situations,you cant have 100% balance

No Hunter hasnt been top DPS. I know Ive mained Hunter for 14 years along with maining Enhancement. There is an absolute favortism for Mage and Rogue. You can't deny it.

How many 8 year users have you seen buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Bad at months? It won't crossover to the 10 year badge until OCTOBER.

I'm bad at math? Why wouldnt it say 9 year member? It takes 3 years to update?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    How many 8 year users have you seen buddy?

It's 9 years not 8 learn to math.