Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If we ever get the mythical Dragon Islands expansion that we're never getting, mortal dragonflights would make an insanely cool neutral race.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, dont you worry, in the next expansion 10.0 the one after shadowlands we will get an azeroth revamp where the Alliance will get Furbolgs and the Horde will get Ogres

When it comes to dryads... their body and skeleton wont work as many of the player races are humanoid... and in nature Dryads are elemental Nature creatures... so it would make very little sence... for them to be playalbe.

Dragon... you really... want to add dragon in with 1 faction... that is kinda strange... if you look more into the lore, they Should be like the Pandaren... if they are gonna put them in... they start as Neutral... then you as a player choose what faction to join...
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Pretty sure the KT human will be used to make a ogre AR im the future.
    And the community will rage when the female rig is modified to be muscular-chubby like they wanted the female KT human to be.

Wouldnt be surprised if the female ogre was skinny and beautifull,

Last edited by Rootsbum; 2020-08-29 at 08:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would play the heck out of a dryad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Pretty sure the KT human will be used to make a ogre AR im the future.
    They already have ogre-specific animations and HD ogre models (as of Warlords), it makes literally no sense to suggest that they'd base them on KT humans instead.

As for dragons, they'd work better as a class IMO than as a playable race. Limit them to the races we've seen Dragons take the forms of (elves, humans, gnomes etc) fighting mostly as those, but with a cooldown to activate their full dragon/drake form and a mount form based on that.

I realize there might be some pushback on 'fighting mostly' as the normal races, but I don't personally think a raid full of huge-ass dragons obscuring everyone else's view 100% of the time sounds very fun.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2020-08-29 at 08:21 AM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Not sure how ogres would look like - are they bigger than taurens?

Taurens already look kinda stretched/oversized compared to others, if ogres are even bigger thats gonna be weird.