Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Man, I just got one at 33!
    I don't blame you. I am surprised that the medical community and insurance companies haven't lowered the initial age for start getting colonoscopies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    wasn't T'Challa the last Black Panther due to there not being any more of that flower left which gave him his powers? I mean they could just "find" more and that solves that problem I guess
    Rumors indicated that the idea of the next movie was going to be about passing the mantle of BP to Shuri, which happened in the comics as well.

No idea if they'll even move forward with BP2 without Chadwick, mind you.

And before anyone jumps down my throat like 'omg he just died and you're worried about BP2??? - know that I am not worried about BP2, I am just replying to someone's question. I actually think that they shouldn't make another one without him.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Fucking cancer. Now I do want to finally watch Black Panther since I skipped out on it due to all the controversies at the time, I heard very mixed reviews and that its basically the Lion King but I'd like to see it for myself now.

Rest in peace. This sure doesn't make 2020 look any better

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Rumors indicated that the idea of the next movie was going to be about passing the mantle of BP to Shuri, which happened in the comics as well.

No idea if they'll even move forward with BP2 without Chadwick, mind you.

And before anyone jumps down my throat like 'omg he just died and you're worried about BP2??? - know that I am not worried about BP2, I am just replying to someone's question. I actually think that they shouldn't make another one without him.
    yeah I dunno hey. I have no doubt Chadwick would've known there was a chance he might not be around for the second movie, they might (should) respect and honor his wishes when it comes to BP2.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly didn't even know he had cancer.

Fucking sucks dude. RIP. Man was an inspiration and hero to many and still so very young

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I couldnt believe the news. Honestly, I know he was in a lot more, but he played T'Challa near perfectly. It is sad to see someone die so young.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Black Panther was a great movie, despite the weird need some people had to try and knock it down.

Makes it even more amazing knowing he shot multiple movies while fighting cancer the last four years.

RIP

15+ Year Old Account
    Props to the man for doing those films with such a debilitating condition and looking every bit the super hero he was playing.

Wakanda Forever

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    He was more of a hero in real life than he was in the movie....

"Chadwick Boseman getting emotional about trading letters with kids with terminal cancer who passed before they got to see Black Panther...knowing he was himself battling cancer when he said this. Jesus."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1299546534032412672
    Be more disgusted by the fact that a cancer cure likely exists but is reserved solely for the powerful because there's no profit to be had in releasing it.

Conspiracy theories aren't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2020-08-29 at 04:09 PM.

Damn shame. Rest in peace Mr. Boseman. Wakanda forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Damn so young. Cancer can go to hell.
    Agreed. I agree with Stephen Amell on saying F*ck Cancer
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    yeah I dunno hey. I have no doubt Chadwick would've known there was a chance he might not be around for the second movie, they might (should) respect and honor his wishes when it comes to BP2.
    Oh absolutely. If it had Chadwick's blessings, have at it Marvel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I honestly didn't even know he had cancer.

Fucking sucks dude. RIP. Man was an inspiration and hero to many and still so very young
    Sounds like they went out of their way to keep it private/need-to-know. There are a lot of pictures of him from this year where he was extremely gaunt/thin that had people worried about him, but most seemed to write it off as 'losing weight for a role'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Black Panther was a great movie, despite the weird need some people had to try and knock it down.

Makes it even more amazing knowing he shot multiple movies while fighting cancer the last four years.

RIP
    And all the while, making the time to do things like this. https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/cha...d-2830993.html

The man was dying of cancer, but still doing what he could to lift the spirits of children facing life-threatening illnesses in hospitals. He was amazing.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2020-08-29 at 12:35 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    stop eating red meat, it increases chances of colon cancer by a huge amount
    Um, promoting your dietary advice in a thread about a person who died is not cool. Not cool at all.

Anyway, Rest In Peace, Chadwick Boseman.

what can we eat instead? lookin for diet suggestions

Wakanda forever!

He kept it private obviously, so it obviously took everyone by surprise. Very sad news.

Damn, I've never seen Black Panther (or most Marvel movies) but I knew how important the movie was and how many enjoyed his performances.

RIP Chadwick - such a strong soul to have shot his movies while battling colon cancer.

That just sucks beyond belief... I didn't enjoy Black Panther 100% due to some aspects of the story, but I absolutely LOVED Chadwick's Black Panther. The way he spoke, his expressions, his accent...

This is just horrid. What an absolute fighter he was to work whilst going through that. May he rest in Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Be more disgusted by the fact that a cancer cure likely exists but is reserved solely for the powerful because there's no profit to be had in releasing it.
    If that were true, no rich people would die from cancer.

Gtfo with that idiotic conspiracy, it is literally disproven by this very threat.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-08-29 at 03:38 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    He kept it private obviously, so it obviously took everyone by surprise. Very sad news.
    yeah you wouldn't have known going off his movie performances over the last few years. when I first saw the news I immediately thought it was a hoax, sadly that wasn't the case

This is a rumor spread by the chicken producers.