Talking Easy way to win arenas in Shadowlands.

Tripple rogue, stack Serrated bone spike, vanish, wait few minutes, win.

Serrated Bone Spike Necrolord
    10 Energy 30 yd range
    Instant 30 sec recharge
    3 Charges

Embed a bone spike in the target, dealing (60% of Attack power) Bleed damage every 3 sec until they die. Deals (60% of Attack power) damage and generates 1 Combo Point per active bone spike.

Refunds 1 charge when target dies or is healed to full.
    Awards 1 combo point.

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/spel...ted-bone-spike
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2020-08-22 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post

10 Energy 30 yd range
    Instant 30 sec recharge
    3 Charges

Embed a bone spike in the target, dealing (60% of Attack power) Bleed damage every 3 sec until they die. Deals (60% of Attack power) damage and generates 1 Combo Point per active bone spike.

Awards 1 combo point.

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/spel...ted-bone-spike
    What about when they have a DH and reveal you from stealth?

What about when you get a physical bleed on you before you vanish after you serrated spikes ?

What about a resto druid who just puts hots UP on his teammate and negates your dots ?

What about if they survive easily and then just take the arena stealth reveal buff and kick your ass since you have no heals ?

This will work until maybe 1600 ish. Then you will not be able to do anything.

This is honestly border line stupid.

Doesn't it have a duration in PvP, just like the corruption talent for warlocks? I mean it says nothing in the tooltip, but I'm very skeptical without testing that it actually works. Plus, even if it did, see the post above.

10 Energy 30 yd range
    Instant 30 sec recharge
    3 Charges

Awards 1 combo point.

There's always going to be some cheese comps/items to weasel your way into the top in Arena in WoW. WoW is a PvE game and PvP is a mini-game add on for something else to do in a brief change to players. If they would focus on PvP this game would be absolutely amazing but unfortunately their main focus is PVE.

There is always going to be easy roads to Glad.
    Disc Priest season1, DH and Lock Season4 BFA is just an recent example. But there is no point of being disheartened just enjoy the game and have fun do not expect balance in Arena.

Sounds like a fine tactic for 1500-1600 bracket.

What about when they have a DH and reveal you from stealth?
    What if they don't have a DH?

What about when you get a physical bleed on you before you vanish after you serrated spikes ?
    What if i don't have a physical bleed on me?

What about a resto druid who just puts hots UP on his teammate and negates your dots ?
    What if there is no resto druid?

What about if they survive easily and then just take the arena stealth reveal buff and kick your ass since you have no heals ?
    "survive easily"??? Against 3 rogues? ok...

will work until maybe 1600 ish. Then you will not be able to do anything.
    Imagine a single skill that guarantees me up until the 1600. Now imagine mixing this skill with all my other skills ..! Sounds (very) good to me.

is honestly border line stupid.
    It may be ... but it will be no more stupid than seeing people saying today that this is stupid .... and tomorrow screaming in the forums:
    "Blizzzzz plzzzzzz nerf rogueeeeeee .." lol

Also, calm down ... I know that this covenant skill is not a miracle and even if it is ... it will surely suffer numerous nerfs until it is useless.
    However, the description of how it looks today is still impressive ... and I can't wait to test it.
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2020-08-29 at 06:37 PM.

Except it will probably work like Infinite Corruption talent does where PvP duration is reduced to so many seconds.

This implies it will tick hard enough to kill someone through heals, unless you're also suggesting you could stay in stealth until 100% dampening.

You can tell this post is made by a 1.4k or less player.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if they don't have a DH?

You know that in arenas stealth sight pickups spawn after like a minute, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Except it will probably work like Infinite Corruption talent does where PvP duration is reduced to so many seconds.
    Correct. I wouldn't be surprised if this was already in effect.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Don't 3 rogues have enough utility to peel without stealth?

Reminds me of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    No problem. It has 3 charges.

- - - Updated - - -

You know that in arenas stealth sight pickups spawn after like a minute, right?
    Yep, but is ok. 1 minute, 60% attack power bleed damage each 3 secs. Is enought.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was already in effect.
    Sorry man. Pikaboo is loving using it with 100% effectiveness ...

No problem. It has 3 charges.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, but is ok. 1 minute, 60% attack power bleed damage each 3 secs. Is enought.

Sorry man. Pikaboo is loving using it with 100% effectiveness ...

Do you actually think it won't be hotfixed?

And to the surprise of no one this was a thinly-veiled promotion thread for OPs favourite streamer.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    "survive easily"??? Against 3 rogues? ok...
    If the said 3 rogues master plan is to set up a DOT then vanish and hide, then yes?

I don't think that ability is going to make you win arena alone. Maybe under the 1400 bracket or something. There are plenty of ways to counter it.

Pikaboo isn't playing in the 2400 bracket or anything in the beta. It's obvious that a gladiator rogue will win a few arenas on the beta with his arena partner.

What happens if they remove the bleeds?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Do you actually think it won't be hotfixed?
    Everyone prefers plan-A over plan-B.
    The Devs' A-plan is this one ... if they're going to change this ... they're going to need Plan-B ...
    ...but they don't like Plan-B.
    They prefer plan-A ... which is this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    What happens if they remove the bleeds?
    It's ok if they also remove healing from healers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I don't think that ability is going to make you win arena alone.
    Of course not.

Hi, i tried all the things but didn't get