Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The Maw is mostly empty because Blizzard listened to player feedback and removed the keys needed for Torghast. The Maw was supposed to be where you did the grind for those keys.
    Sometimes, the WoW playerbase is full of lazy people...

The Maw is mostly empty because Blizzard listened to player feedback and removed the keys needed for Torghast. The Maw was supposed to be where you did the grind for those keys.
    this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
    And yet, it's true. Anything else beside Maw indicating SL is being rushed?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The virgin's vindication vs the Chad's combo.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "Scary" IT'S THE MAW! IT'S LITERALLY HELL! D:
    I know, I know... I'm fine with my character going to hell, but I don't want to go there with it

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    The virgin's vindication vs the Chad's combo.

6%? What the hell is the point of that

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And yet, it's true. Anything else beside Maw indicating SL is being rushed?
    the maw is supposed to be the end game zone. If you dont see the problem, i dont know what to tell you.

- - - Updated - - -

even bellular recognizes this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyXi5AhMnvM

10+ Year Old Account
    the maw is supposed to be the end game zone. If you dont see the problem, i dont know what to tell you.
    Or you don't have a sufficent reason and just want whine. It may not be what we all wanted but it being rushed is just incorrect. Even if the Maw is empty it doesn't mean "RUSHED1111111111111111111" It can simply mean that is their plan for SL.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Or you don't have a sufficent reason and just want whine. It may not be what we all wanted but it being rushed is just incorrect.
    I dont want to whine, i want the game to be good

They will probably update the Maw anyway in a future content patch. There's already datamining of a Maw raid, No? The Maw will be updated post-launch like the Broken Shore back in Legion. The Broken Shore was also an empty zone prior to 7.2.

- - - Updated - - -

even bellular recognizes this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyXi5AhMnvM
    The Maw was never intended to be the kind of endgame zone that has loads of stuff in it, it was always pitched as a dangerous place you go to sparingly, and mostly because you want ot enter Torghast. The actual endgame content that is normally associated with endgame content like questlines and daily quests are in the regular zones in dedicated areas.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The Maw was never intended to be the kind of endgame zone that has loads of stuff in it, it was always pitched as a dangerous place you go to sparingly, and mostly because you want ot enter Torghast. The actual endgame content that is normally associated with endgame content like questlines and daily quests are in the regular zones in dedicated areas.
    yeah, but theres nothing there anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

ok, you want to lie to yourselves, ok, i wont stop you. My point will be proved in 3 months.

yeah, but theres nothing there anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

ok, you want to lie to yourselves, ok, i wont stop you. My point will be proved in 3 months.
    Why does there have to be specific stuff there anyways? That isnt what the zone was about, not even before Blizzard removed Torghast key farming.
    If you want ot complain about it not being difficult then I can get behind that, but I have to wonder why you complain a zone doesnt have stuff in it when that was how it was described to us initially. It was always meant to be a mindless grindathon zone that you very occasionally entered for questlines or when you wanted to enter Torghast.

The prepatch cant come soon enough.
    Luckily im going to continue on my priest, and after playing it on the PTR; Live feels really shitty
    Wish they gave us a extra long prepatch-phase

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    The prepatch cant come soon enough.
    Luckily im going to continue on my priest, and after playing it on the PTR; Live feels really shitty
    Wish they gave us a extra long prepatch-phase
    Wish I could say the same about MM. The devs really should take these last weeks before the Pre-patch hits live to actually convince me there is even a single reasonable build for MM that actually feels intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    They will probably update the Maw anyway in a future content patch. There's already datamining of a Maw raid, No? The Maw will be updated post-launch like the Broken Shore back in Legion. The Broken Shore was also an empty zone prior to 7.2.
    No, that was just the legendary gear designs being named "Maw_Raid" in the files.

Sucks we're probably never going to have a full story zone at max level during an expansion launch again, like Suramar
    Last edited by therumblings; 2020-08-30 at 12:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classes are supposed to be mechanically finished by the time the pre-patch rolls around. The last weeks of Beta are to stamp out as many errant bugs as possible in the time that is left.

There could obviously be larger mechanical changes, even in BfA MM got talent changes in 8.1, but those moments are the exception. Definitely not something I am willing to bank on for fixing my preferred spec.
    I think most can agree that classes are in a much better state overall. Even with little to no more changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Because everybody goes there? "Light save me" is a saying, like "God help me".

- - - Updated - - -

But not to the point where you spend like 30 min on first few levels, and then you one shot boss with 10 mil Ice Lance and last one.
    That doesn't happen anymore though with only 6 floors.?

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    that in itself is a retcon. frostmorune stole entire souls and stored them within itself
    now it suddenly just steals "pieces" of souls.
    Elaborating on bits of canon with reasonable explanations later, that they may or may not have been originally intended, is not a retcon.

You can't say Darth Vader being Luke's father is a retcon even though the writers were upfront about that not being the plan when they made the first movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    So your complaint is the light placed his soul into a place called the shadowlands...you do know that beings of pure light are in the shadowlands right

- - - Updated - - -

The player power being locked to the covenants and the weekly conduit lockout are the only issues with covenants.

Torghast has an intro that is now tedious and can take as long as the nonskip cloak quest

The dungeon bonuses for the covenant choice is the last bad thing that I see with the expansion

The content itself is all great
    Can't you skip the torghast intro on alts?