Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post

Yes.

Welcome to the 21st Century. You're welcome to join whenever you're ready.
    I'll continue to be intelligent, thanks for your offer though.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...n-news-source/

2016: "Nowadays, most people seem to get their information about a candidate from social media (facebook, twitter, youtube, ...)
    After that people will get that information from traditional media: News broadcasts, television, newspapers
    The amount of people that get the info from a campaign website is few and far between.

And we already went over the part where the campaign website is a mess itself when it comes to clear central messaging.
    Your fake concerns are touching, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I'm sure you don't, but then you also can't go read joe biden's policies either, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...n-news-source/

2016: "Nowadays, most people seem to get their information about a candidate from social media (facebook, twitter, youtube, ...)
    After that people will get that information from traditional media: News broadcasts, television, newspapers
    The amount of people that get the info from a campaign website is few and far between.
    That's nice, what I was asking for you to prove was that putting your policies on your campaign website means they are hard to find.

Because if you want to go the social media route I can just link Joe Biden and Kamala Harris' twitter feeds, but doubtless you'll invent some other criticism like "well Joe Biden doesn't have as many Twitter followers as Donald Trump".

And we already went over the part where the campaign website is a mess itself when it comes to clear central messaging.
    And you keep ignoring the part where this is your opinion, not a fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.

Welcome to the 21st Century. You're welcome to join whenever you're ready.
    > Welcome to the 21st century.
    > Joe Biden isn't focusing enough on traditional advertising like television and news broadcasts.

The reaching here is insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Your fake concerns are touching, really.
    Rochana was already a joke before and now it's just getting embarrassing, really. People would go to social media but not a comprehensive website listing any information they could possibly want? Right.

berniesanders.com was the first place I went to when I wanted to learn more about his current positions and policies and I learned everything I needed to within minutes. I didn't have to trawl Twitter for comments from biased edgelords or try to figure out what their deal was in 280 characters or less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stick to the topic, else stop wasting my time.
    You might want to take your own advice, and stop wasting everyone's time with sealioning and fake concerns. You are filling the thread with complete bullshit, once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Aight, smarty pants no. 2.

You've read Biden's campaign site.

Feel free to list his most important and central campaign policies for us.
    That feel when someone's argument is so fallacious and trite it literally has its own Know Your Meme page.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Aight, smarty pants no. 2.

You've read Biden's campaign site.

Feel free to list his most important and central campaign policies for us.
    For what purpose? If you want to know them go there and read them yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I agree the voters should not get complacent. Especially given the monumental amount of suppression we're facing this year.
    Roman poet, Juvenal, phrase "panem et circenses" (bread and games) to describe the selfishness of common people and their neglect of wider concerns still hold true 2,000 years later.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only joke I see here is a bunch of people who can't admit when their half-assed candidate is doing a bad job at campaigning.

At the moment Joe's most prominent message is: "Some stuff. The usual. I don't really know, man. Some kids like to rub the hairs on my legs."

Stop pretending you're intelligent or smart, by being ironic and snide when something extremely obvious is being pointed out and you can't cope with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Check. Mate.

Thanks for proving my point.
    You really need to stop trying to gaslight everyone.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    The only joke I see here is a bunch of people who can't admit when their half-assed candidate is doing a bad job at campaigning.
    Possibly because you're approaching it with the loaded lede of "Why is Joe Biden so bad at campaigning?" as if it's undisputed fact when that's just bias hanging out, as evidenced by the backing up for said being bad at campaigning amounting to Taylor Swift at McDonalds.

"I...Don't...Like..."

Check. Mate.

Thanks for proving my point.
    Yes you've proven your point that you can't use the internet and/or can't read the words on Biden's website. Well done mate.

Check. Mate.

Thanks for proving my point for me.
    Quick, name every single Sanders position from memory without searching any of them up.

If you miss any you prove yourself a fake progressive who never actually supported Sanders.

This is functionally the argument you are making, which isn't an actual argument because it's ridiculous. You're demanding that you be spoonfed all the information that you yourself have expressed no interest in searching and learning about.

Voters have a responsibility to inform themselves during an election in addition to campaigns needing to get their messaging out. It's a two way street, this is how democracy works.

10+ Year Old Account
    [I]> Me: "Biden is not doing a good job at messaging his main campaign policies."
    No. The complaint was "Biden is bad at campaigning, it took me so long to find his policies on Google".

That was a blatant lie which has been sloppily plastered over with a nonsense argument about how "most people rely on social media and news for information" with not one iota of self awareness that it brings up the question of why you were "googling" (I suspect no actual Googling occurred and it was just hoped others were too lazy to do the legwork) to find them in the first place rather than relying on social media, lol!

> Me: "Biden is not doing a good job at messaging his main campaign policies."
    > You: "Biden's main policies are so easy to find, LOL! Everyone knows them, lmao, just go to his site!"
    > Some guy in the background: "lol goalposts moved!"
    > Me: "Okay, you've read his site, list them for us then."
    > Some guy in the background: "Gas lighting and may-mays!"
    > You: "Uhhhhhhh.......... <10 minute pause> you can go read the site yourself, lmao, I don't know man!"
    > Me: ...............

Yeah, okay buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

I summarized the argument I was making up above.

It doesn't get clearer than that.
    And it's an unreasonable ask. We're not going to remember every one of his positions from memory. I sure as fuck don't. But do you know what I do remember when I read through them a while back? That I largely agreed with them more often than not, that I found few that were straight up objectionable to me, and that when I compared it to what Trump's positions are that Biden's were far more in line with my views and beliefs.

You're setting arbitrary benchmarks.

Again, list every single Sanders position from memory, no web searching.

If you can't, you're a fake Sanders supporter and a fake progressive.

> Me: "Biden is not doing a good job at messaging his main campaign policies."
    > You: "Biden's main policies are so easy to find, LOL! Everyone knows them, lmao, just go to his site!"
    > Some guy in the background: "lol goalposts moved!"
    > Me: "Okay, you've read his site, list them for us then."
    > Some guy in the background: "Gas lighting and may-mays!"
    > You: "Uhhhhhhh.......... <10 minute pause> you can go read the site yourself, lmao, I don't know man!"
    > Me: ...............

Yeah, okay buddy.
    I didn't say that shit. I mean, I've not been giving you very long messages so that people like you from the "21st century" or wherever can easily comprehend it, and you still failed. *whomp whomp*

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong.

My first comment was:
    Why don't you link to the whole post?

It doesn't bode well when I try to google for "Biden's main policies" and I'm met with several pages of opinion pieces and news articles trying to investigate the same thing. There does not seem to be any clear messaging on what his main policies are.
    And then this gem that got edited out:

I actually had to do some digging and research to find his main policies
    Which is untrue since they are available both on his social media feed and on his website, that is not "digging and research", that's one google search for 'Joe Biden'.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't remember them because his campaign is bad at messaging them...
    No, it's because it's a fallacious argument to the point that Know Your Meme has a page about it. Lol.

Looks like it's another Rochana special. The quote remains relevant:

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Every time you do one of three things: switch arguments once you start losing and focus on something completely different, ignore arguments that disprove your point and push your bullshit narrative through, or just claim you've been playing 4d chess and all of this is what you meant all along.
    Yep, looks like some combination of all three this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't quote anything that was wrong.
    Aside from the fact that Googling "Joe Biden" to find said Biden's policies is not particularly difficult nor does it constitute "digging and research".

I still had to do digging and research to find his main policies, because they sure as hell aren't:
    1. Among the top google search results
    Will you please stop lying?

2. Clearly messaged on the campaign site itself
    "Joe's Vision" is even included in the Google search. Stop lying.

Rochana: 1 word message like "hope" and "change" easy for me to understand. Biden's is more then 1 word, he's bad at messaging.