10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Like Ben Shapiro couldn't even have rekt you so hard with facts and logic as I just did on these past few pages.
    Comparing yourself to Ben Shapiro isn't the character endorsement that you think it is, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Rochana: 1 word message like "hope" and "change" easy for me to understand. Biden's is more then 1 word, he's bad at messaging.
    Between that and the insistence that Joe Biden needs to catch up to the 21st century because he's failing to use 20th century advertising techniques, like yikes.But it's entirely possible that the person in question might not be lying about not seeing Biden's messaging.

Provided you consume nothing but curated media sources that are heavily dominated by right wing advertising, like...Ben Shapiro. Oops.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I didn't google for "Joe Biden"
    "I curated my search term and it didn't produce the results I like!" isn't a criticism of Biden's campaigning. Anyway...

I googled for "Joe Biden's main campaign policies" and look what I've got:
    No less than three major news outlets with articles covering his main policies, which you conveniently dismiss as "opinion pieces" because that doesn't service your a priori lede that Joe Biden is bad at campaigning.

Again, you are not making the case that the policies are hard to find - you are making the case that you need to be spoonfed information, and assuming that is generally reflective of the electorate at large.

The term for that mindset is Dunning-Kruger.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Who the fuck is Joe Biden?

Joe Biden, what is he about?

We made a Guide to Joe Biden, because it is a bit difficult to gather!

Does Joe Biden Stand for anything?!?

Apparently he has 6 key issues. Sadly, I couldn't find them on his campaign site so had to read the Guardian who tried to do their own research in this esoteric and mysterious matter.
    All issues that just about any link in that search will inform you on.

Believe it or not, before the advent of Twitter people had to actual read more than 280 characters to learn about a candidate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    All issues that just about any link in that search will inform you on.

Believe it or not, before the advent of Twitter people had to actual read more than 280 characters to learn about a candidate.
    More than that, it's like...

They just posted their own Google results (after curating the search term) and there is a BBC, a Vox, and a Politico article as the first results - none of which are opinion pieces or social media - and all listing his main campaign policies and priorities.

But yeah. "Hard to find" or something. Just like Bernie voters in South Carolina.

Looks like Rochana's been training with Wimp Lo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    More than that, it's like...

They just posted their own Google results (after curating the search term) and there is a BBC, a Vox, and a Politico article as the first results - none of which are opinion pieces or social media - and all listing his main campaign policies and priorities.

But yeah. "Hard to find" or something. Just like Bernie voters in South Carolina.
    They're all missing big, neon signs saying "BIDEN POLICIES HERE!" so of course it's easy to miss...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    They're all missing big, neon signs saying "BIDEN POLICIES HERE!" so of course it's easy to miss...
    It sure is a different tune from 2016 when they were gloating about Clinton's loss being inevitable for running a dry policy focused campaign as opposed to Trump's successful "not-Clinton" strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    It sure is a different tune from 2016 when they were gloating about Clinton's loss being inevitable for running a dry policy focused campaign as opposed to Trump's successful "not-Clinton" strategy.
    I have to assume anyone who REALLY supported Bernie Sanders would just be embarrassed and/or upset at Rochana's showing here given how bad they're making the other supporters look. It's just cringe-inducing.

And now for something completely different...

Looks like Trump's ODNI just decided out of the blue to end House briefings on election security...for "reasons".

Schiff and Pelosi Call Cancellation of Election Security Briefings a 'Shocking Abdication' of 'Responsibility'

Yeah, I can't think of any good reason for this to happen, really. Especially during what is turning out to be one of the most attacked elections in ages.

BREAKING: A sr administration official tells CNN that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence has informed the House/Senate Select Committees on Intelligence that ODNI will no longer be briefing them on election security issues in person — instead: written updates.
    https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...551433730?s=19

So another WTF moment! Why would any administration do this when a) an election coming up and b) we have no doubt that foreign countries are try to sabatoge this election.

3/ The House and Senate select Committees on Intelligence generally prefer in person briefings where they can ask questions, challenge assumptions and provide actual in person oversight.
    https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...229155336?s=19

YES! You know the other branch of government, who's needs to possibly make sure a President is not trying to steal an election
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

I have to assume anyone who REALLY supported Bernie Sanders would just be embarrassed and/or upset at Rochana's showing here given how bad they're making the other supporters look. It's just cringe-inducing.
    As a Bernie supporter, I'm not really embarrassed at all. Just sad that bad faith actors online who were never supporters of his at all like rochana and jettisawn helped cause him to lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snip*
    I don't know why anyone is wasting time with you considering you're a bad faith poster, but you realize that if Trump gets re-elected you're never going to get your vaunted 'revolution'? Because Trump will do everything he can to stay in power forever if he gets four more years.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    As a Bernie supporter, I'm not really embarrassed at all. Just sad that bad faith actors online who were never supporters of his at all like rochana and jettisawn helped cause him to lose.
    Don't forget Shaun King!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I can't think of any good reason for this to happen, really. Especially during what is turning out to be one of the most attacked elections in ages.
    Let's not pretend like we don't all know the answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    I don't know why anyone is wasting time with you considering you're a bad faith poster, but you realize that if Trump gets re-elected you're never going to get your vaunted 'revolution'? Because Trump will do everything he can to stay in power forever if he gets four more years.
    There's already been previous claims to the effect that a Trump autocracy will spur people into action more quickly because it will be much worse than milquetoast neoliberalism, which is why you here the term "slow death" being tossed around in reference to a Biden presidency.

So, basic accelerationist nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Let's not pretend like we don't all know the answer.
    I did say any good reason.

The argument about policy is crazy. This whole election boils down to the pandemic and the economy.

The questions that people should be asking is Labor Day going to be another super spreader event? Will the convergence of the flu season and Covid-19 be a disaster in the making? Will companies keep laying off their employees?

If the answers are yes, yes and yes. Biden has a very good chance of winning the presidency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I see that the usual licking wounds phase is almost over among the usual crew of memes. So I will address you:

Where in the last few pages are you trying to assert that I want Trump to win?

I was merely pointing out that Biden's campaign wasn't doing a good job messaging what Biden actually stood for in terms of policy (besides being anti-Trump). Which was proven several times over by multiple users having to make excuses when asked to name some of his prominent policies.

I don't give a fuck about Trump, personally I'd rather hope he dropped dead tomorrow or yesterday. It would solve a great deal of the world's problems.
    You know what I find funny? You're whining about how bad Biden is at campaigning and not articulating his vision (despite countless links providing you with the info you claim Biden isn't putting out) and you lot go on about how great Bernie was, but here's the thing: Bernie lost to the guy you claim is a bad campaigner.

So if Bernie lost to a guy you claim is terrible at campaigning, what makes you think he could have beaten Trump?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Ah, I see that the usual licking wounds phase is almost over among the usual crew of memes. So I will address you:

Where in the last few pages are you trying to assert that I want Trump to win?

I was merely pointing out that Biden's campaign wasn't doing a good job messaging what Biden actually stood for in terms of policy (besides being anti-Trump). Which was proven several times over by multiple users having to make excuses when asked to name some of his prominent policies.

I don't give a fuck about Trump, personally I'd rather hope he dropped dead tomorrow or yesterday. It would solve a great deal of the world's problems.
    It's not licking wounds. You have clearly shown you were a bad faith poster in the past. Changed your name and avatar becasue you were repeatedly called out for being such. Now are showing your roots as a bad faith poster and being called out for what you are. If you fail to see the connection that 's on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    The argument about policy is crazy. This whole election boils down to the pandemic and the economy.

The questions that people should be asking is Labor Day going to be another super spreader event? Will the convergence of the flu season and Covid-19 be a disaster in the making? Will companies keep laying off their employees?

If the answers are yes, yes and yes. Biden has a very good chance of winning the presidency.
    Oh I don't think many here who are voting for Biden are doing so specifically because of policy. This isn't a policy election. The only reason policy is coming up now is because one person is either so dense they are forming their own gravitational field or they are sea-lioning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    It's not licking wounds. You have clearly shown you were a bad faith poster in the past. Changed your name and avatar becasue you were repeatedly called out for being such. Now are showing your roots as a bad faith poster and being called out for what you are. If you fail to see the connection that 's on you.
    Wimp Lo thinks losing is winning.

Oh I don't think many here who are voting for Biden are doing so specifically because of policy. This isn't a policy election. The only reason policy is coming up now is because one person is either so dense they are forming their own gravitational field or they are sea-lioning.
    And people kept taking the bait. Ignore it. People don't have to respond to every dumb posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Wimp Lo thinks losing is winning.
    So have conservatives for the last 4 years. Sure Trump won, but the senate and house has done nothing but gain blue seats since the 2016 election. Trump hasn't really come through in any of his campaign policies. the dude is well below the Mendoza line on legal cases as President. And so on, and so on.