Is the Primus one of the "First Ones"?

The name Primus, prime comes from the Latin word for "first", so I mean there's that. He's also absent from Maldraxxus for some reason, but we know that he was the collective leader of all of the houses there and he was probably really powerful. He leaves behind a bunch of cryptic prophecies and shit. We keep seeing references to the First Ones, like from the Jailer and the Brokers. I can't help but think they must be related.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think he is a 1st one, rather he is like Archon and Winter Queen and Denathrius.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    I don't think he is a 1st one, rather he is like Archon and Winter Queen and Denathrius.
    Pantheon of death.

10+ Year Old Account
    I too think he is just the Covenant leader and also the "Runesmith" you encounter in Torghast.

Uhm...

No? He's part of the Pantheon of Death

And he's "PROBABLY" the Runecarver.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh the Runecarver crafted the Helm and Frostmourne. Has the Primus been gone for that long? E.g. do Vashj and Alexandros say he was gone before they arrived?
    Well do we know what the helm of domination was made for yet?

Perfectly possible primus made it before the jailer was sealed away but the jailer took it with him etc.

He could easily do both

The Helm carries the power of the Maw though.
    Yeah but helm of domination might have been made to imprison the Jailer like it did for the lich king. Or something, or jailer filled it with his power etc etc theres alot of options.

My point being is that we don't know alot so probably to early make definitive statements ethier way.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great now I'll have this silly song stuck in my head all day.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, he's part of the little pantheon made of the covenant leaders.

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    The name Primus, prime comes from the Latin word for "first", so I mean there's that. He's also absent from Maldraxxus for some reason, but we know that he was the collective leader of all of the houses there and he was probably really powerful. He leaves behind a bunch of cryptic prophecies and shit. We keep seeing references to the First Ones, like from the Jailer and the Brokers. I can't help but think they must be related.
    Pardon my ignorance, but who are these "First Ones", and what are they supposed to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but who are these "First Ones", and what are they supposed to do?
    They are gods referenced by the Oribos attendants, Brokers and the Jailer.
    Long gone.

The waystone we use to get out of the Maw is made by them.
    And they most likely created Oribos and the Arbiter.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Much like Maladraxxus is the Scourge but Scourgier, I expect the First Ones are Titans but Titanier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They are gods referenced by the Oribos attendants, Brokers and the Jailer.
    Long gone.

The waystone we use to get out of the Maw is made by them.
    And they most likely created Oribos and the Arbiter.
    I believe they are godlike beings whose power is of the same order of magnitude as the Void Lords, Elune, and whoever/whatever the Light one(s) is/are. All of them well above the Titans.
    Last edited by Orisai; 2020-08-30 at 10:47 PM.

Probably not, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually the runecarver, he is said to be a smith of legendary reputation, and well the runecarver forges our legendary items, I'd say thats one hell of a coinkydink.

I think The First Ones are just titans but in the death realm, whereas the covenant leaders / arbiter are just like titan keepers. We even have some similarities like Tyr / Primus missing or Loken / Jailer turning against their kin.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    No, he's part of the little pantheon made of the covenant leaders.
    I haven't heard any reason that they are mutually exclusive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Well do we know what the helm of domination was made for yet?

Perfectly possible primus made it before the jailer was sealed away but the jailer took it with him etc.

He could easily do both
    I have this vague memory of reading or hearing somewhere that the jailor asked for it to be built. I could be 100% wrong though....

- - - Updated - - -

This had really been a theme since late Legion. We got draeneier draenei, elfier elfs, gnomier gnomes
    have u noticed though. when a mechagnome dies, the skeleton is complete. like the limbs that are mechanical also leave bones behind. Maybe they are just cosplayin!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    I have this vague memory of reading or hearing somewhere that the jailor asked for it to be built. I could be 100% wrong though....

- - - Updated - - -

have u noticed though. when a mechagnome dies, the skeleton is complete. like the limbs that are mechanical also leave bones behind. Maybe they are just cosplayin!
    To be fair it is The Curse of Flesh, not the The Curse of Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Orisai View Post
    I believe they are godlike beings whose power is of the same order of magnitude as the Void Lords, Elune, and whoever/whatever the Light one(s) is/are. All of them well above the Titans.
    None of them are above titans as far as we know. We'll have to wait and see
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Wrong, Primordius is the first one.