10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Has Pogba been partying with Usain Bolt or what. Well anyway let's hope he gets better.

As for Maguire, dunno what to believe. I guess we'll see.
    I dont believe either side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    The story of from Maguire is really something else. If his legal team can prove his version of events happened, there's going to be an investigation into corruption in Greek police.
    You dont need an investigation to know how corrupt the Greek police is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ziyech doing Ziyech things. Bobby will be seeing a lot of those.

15+ Year Old Account
    So United have signed Donny van de Beek from Ajax for £40m... how would you rate him @DrMcNinja ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Van der Beek is a better version of Davy Klaassen.

10+ Year Old Account
    So United have signed Donny van de Beek from Ajax for £40m... how would you rate him @DrMcNinja ?
    Box-to-box midfielder, pretty well-rounded, quick with the ball, can win the ball back and isn't afraid to engage into a tackle. Should be the end of Lingard at the very least.

Adds some much needed depth. Anyone who thinks he's brought in as a backup player should get their brains rinsed.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2020-08-31 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Box-to-box midfielder, pretty well-rounded, quick with the ball, can win the ball back and isn't afraid to engage into a tackle. Should be the end of Lingard at the very least.

Adds some much needed depth. Anyone who thinks he's brought in as a backup player should get their brains rinsed.
    man utd are indeed lucky to get him. Looks like Fred might be leaving so depth will still be a problem.

Havent replaced herrera or fellaini yet.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

15+ Year Old Account
    Herrera leaving was a massive loss imo. Was it wage demands that were the issue or? Thought I read he wanted a higher weekly wage or something and the board refused. Should have frigging given it to him and got rid of Sanchez quicker...

As for van de Beek, I hope it works out.

Herrera leaving was a massive loss imo. Was it wage demands that were the issue or? Thought I read he wanted a higher weekly wage or something and the board refused. Should have frigging given it to him and got rid of Sanchez quicker...

As for van de Beek, I hope it works out.
    Yeah as a new father/possibly last big contract he wanted a better wage. And when sanchez and de gea are earning double its not hard to see why

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea are acting like lotto winners this transfer. Did thier bond villain owner steal more war assets or something

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah as a new father/possibly last big contract he wanted a better wage. And when sanchez and de gea are earning double its not hard to see why

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea are acting like lotto winners this transfer. Did thier bond villain owner steal more war assets or something
    It's such a shame the board didn't think he was worth the money, when I'm pretty sure 99.9% of United fans loved him and wanted him to stay. Oh well, what could have been...

Edit: As for Chelsea, they did have that transfer ban and Hazard money ready to spend, but yeah, they sure are splashing the cash. Good for them though, at least they're bringing in decent signings. Just a pity for them they have like 4(?) players out with covid at the moment.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2020-08-31 at 07:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Van Der Beek is us shutting the door on Grealish, still need to land Sancho.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I really don't see Sancho coming to United. I'll probably win Euromillions before it happens, but as said before I really really hope I'm proven wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sancho or not, it's concerning how quiet United have been this window, we really need a new centre defender and some depth in attack.

15+ Year Old Account
    United are waiting for the last minute like usual!

So messi is staying at barça till june 2021.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a surprise to absolutely no one, and see him getting a much more lucrative contract until the end of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    In a surprise to absolutely no one, and see him getting a much more lucrative contract until the end of his career.
    Except hes not getting a new contract.

He had a clause in his contract that he could leave in a grace period at the end of every season. Between May and June. Obviously Covid pushed the season back past its normal dates so he contested the spirit of the clause was to let him leave at the end of the season. But barcelona are saying the may/june period in the contract had passed so he has to stay. And rather fight them in court he would rather just stay and leave in next transfer window or next year when his contract laps.

Thanks for making me sound like a messi fan boy but at least be semi informed if you are gonna say shit like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess we can come back to this at the end of the season. Do you seriously think he would have actually left?

I knew they would let Croatia score one... I am pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well I guess we can come back to this at the end of the season. Do you seriously think he would have actually left?
    Yeah I do.

Would you be happy at Barcelona if you're one of the best players of all time?

PSG offered Barcelona 80m+ bonuses for Rakitic in 2018. End up selling him for 1.5million in 2020.

They tell his best mate Suarez over the phone he can fuck off when they only have braithwaite and greizmann whos never hit the same form he had at madrid to replace him.

Not to mention any problems they have the president is throwing messi under the bus saying it was all his plans like firing managers.

Would you want to play there?

Barcelona right now feels like the nightmare version of what Liverpool went though in the 90s and what Arsenal have been going through since 2005. Except you need to add a boatload of hubris on top and then factor in that the best player in the history of football is still at the club.