Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixxkill View Post
    Wait - what?

I am Renowned 10 and not getting any COV quests. (revendreth) I seem to stalled after obtaining the FIRST necklace. Am I missing a vendor for anima? or other resources???

SIXX
    https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/achi...paign#comments

in the comment section there is a comprehensive list of every single quest. Its not gated behind anima, because you have no way of optaining any until after the first few chapters since they unlock stuff like world quests and the mission table, which is used to get anima in the first place.
    The only "gate" is that you have to complete a side quest chain in Revendreth in order to access the last chapter because the npc you help in the questline is needed to restore a blood mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    l]

in the comment section there is a comprehensive list of every single quest. Its not gated behind anima, because you have no way of optaining any until after the first few chapters since they unlock stuff like world quests and the mission table, which is used to get anima in the first place.
    The only "gate" is that you have to complete a side quest chain in Revendreth in order to access the last chapter because the npc you help in the questline is needed to restore a blood mirror.
    I was afraid of this - I must be bugged. I have completed the "desire" line -but I have no quests available to start the "avaris" line. (yes - I've done the mirror side quests as well)

According to the video - the next necklace on the shrine SHOULD appear with a quest marker. But sadly for me--is not.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are getting a cover story of every zone/covenant - as in who they are and what they want, their society and customs.

Then you get a brief overview of the state of their zone, tackle some throwaway lieutenant villains, visit about 1/3 to 1/2 of the zone and progress the zone story a bit. Then you will, in the end of the basic zone campaign, get to covenant hall do some sort of accomplishment with "preview" of what's next for the zone and buzz off soon after to another zone.

To get extended zone campaign, you have to be aligned with that zone's covenant. It is there you will actually do a major dive into the zone and its very personal quest - to keep spoilers to minimum - you get to deal close and personal with what you seen in Uther's cinematic only if you are Kyrian. As non-Kyrian you don't even get to see Uther, except for super brief bit for literally couple of seconds as he buzzes off. As Kyrian you get to advance his story.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Didn't they say you choose a covenant after the leveling experience?

You dont finish the main stories while leveling. You will need to have all 4 Covenants to see the end of each storyline.