Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    How does it give gold? Haven't played much lately
    When you are exalted with a legion or BFA faction you can get more reputation.
    Every 10000 rep after exalted gives you a "paragon" chest, which contains at least 4k gold+500 resources. Sometimes pets, mounts and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Torn on what I think of this buff.

On one hand, it makes me think about logging in to work on my outstanding reps. On the other, I'm never a fan of anything like this that depreciates a work goal in a mmo, especially since it creates the feeling of, 'why work on this now when I know a buff will come out later'. I feel like some objectives in mmo's should remain static in the work needed to earn them. The other problem imo, is that you immediately piss off everyone who just put their time in earning it the traditional way.
    Why earn reputation sooner than later? To play allied races as soon as possible and to be able to fly as soon as the achievement was live. If you apply the why now and not later logic then why do you play an expansion when it is live? You could wait for the next expansion or the one after that and then solo play everything that's still availabe.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

10+ Year Old Account
    doesn't include honeyback guys. just checked with my alliance toon and can confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    doesn't include honeyback guys. just checked with my alliance toon and can confirm.
    Oh really? They nerfed that shit from the last buff then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    Why earn reputation sooner than later? To play allied races as soon as possible and to be able to fly as soon as the achievement was live. If you apply the why now and not later logic then why do you play an expansion when it is live? You could wait for the next expansion or the one after that and then solo play everything that's still availabe.
    Yeaah, I don't get this "why play it now when it's easier later"-attitude some seem to suffer from... If you feel that you want to play, just play. Defeatist attitudes are pretty funny in this context. Reminds me of that robot from Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy...

Would've been nice had they started it at the start of the weekly reset, instead of near the end... already done my Uldum and Vale Invasions.

The buff needs to cover all reps, jist not Legion and BFA.

First, jeez there are people who are not exalted with every BFA faction? Wow....now that is casual to the bone...(not playing since...2 months? 3 months? and exa with everybody..since ages..and I do not even played in the whole expansion....)
    Second, too late, too less..Why not with every damn reputation across the whole board? Or just make reputations account wide ffs....
    Third...waiting for pre-patch....not too excited though....The current (another) zombie apocalypse (even if it is logical) made me....less interested

10+ Year Old Account
    its about fucking time they added Uldum and Rajani

Why the fuck is 1080 recommended???

Quote Originally Posted by Williamgood View Post
    Hope they make these events happen more often in Shadowlands.
    Sweet summer child.

15+ Year Old Account
    Excuse my ignorance but.. Why do people care about gold and how does the rep gain equate to gold?
    Out of all the silver linings to try and search for, gold seems really odd to get giddy over lol.

Edit: nvm, I got my answer. Lmao.. "Oooh look at me, I know about paragon chests, me so ahead of the curve, ooh gold!! Muh silver lining!!!"

Why would anyone celebrate or complain about this lol...... Yay emotions!
    Last edited by msdos; 2020-09-02 at 01:34 AM.

Oh boy, dreamweaver.. here we go.. *sigh 450 attempts so far* Where are you mount!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Oh really? They nerfed that shit from the last buff then.
    no, the Honeyback rep didn't get buffed last time. it was only the 8.0 and 8.2 reps

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Oh boy, dreamweaver.. here we go.. *sigh 450 attempts so far* Where are you mount!
    That is crazy, haven't seen anyone in the world take more than 85 for that kind of mounts! Personally 76 for nightfallen was worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    That is crazy, haven't seen anyone in the world take more than 85 for that kind of mounts! Personally 76 for nightfallen was worst.
    yeah been grinding that since legion apparently my rng sucks but hey i managed pull off abyss worm off from naga witch boss from tos today. COuld been my dreamweaver mount >.......>