Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkader View Post
    Yeah already did that but my classes mostly just play like on live. I wanted to see them with covenants and the level up ranks to have a feeling for endgame.
    There is not much difference in how the classes feel though and for the most part the covenants are so poorly balanced that you can tell what will be the best no matter if you test it or not.

Well, I was lucky enough to be drawn in a Twitter giveaway - I already submitted my info and I should be getting access by the end of the week!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry11782 View Post
    I have 99% given up any chance.I used to get beta invites quite often.Then around wod i stopped getting them.Sucks cause it is nice to get in early to test things out.Though i still hold out that 1% chance that one day i will get back in to one lol
    have you actively gone into ur account and checked the boxes to get the invites??

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Well, I was lucky enough to be drawn in a Twitter giveaway - I already submitted my info and I should be getting access by the end of the week!
    GRATS! I missed the window on those Twitter giveaways. And if you knew how much time I spend on Twitter, you'd appreciate my sardonic chuckle right now.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    GRATS! I missed the window on those Twitter giveaways. And if you knew how much time I spend on Twitter, you'd appreciate my sardonic chuckle right now.
    Thank you! Hopefully you get your beta access soon!

Good luck to you all this week!

15+ Year Old Account
    I received mine last month, but I haven't actually had time to play it a lot yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's another giveaway for 50 betas, for anyone interested: https://twitter.com/GuiaswoW/status/1300916344628547584

It's in spanish, but it is easy to translate with google

PS: Already won my beta access, through an spanish giveaway (AlterTimeSK). Waiting for tomorrow, so they flag my account

GL everyone
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || GPU: MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB (upgrading soon™) || MOBO: MSI B550 PRO || RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4-3200MHZ RGB (2x8GB) || M2 NVME: PNY CS3030 500GB || SSD: Crucial BX100 250GB || HDD: WD 1TB Blue || COOLER: CoolerMaster Masterliquid ML120L V2 RGB || PSU: Seasonic Focus 750W 80+ Gold - Full Modular || CASE: Nox Infinity Atom || HEADSET: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma || KEYBOARD: Razer Ornata Chroma || MOUSE: Razer Naga Hex v2

Quote Originally Posted by Ealara View Post
    have you actively gone into ur account and checked the boxes to get the invites??
    Ya.I do it every time there is a new beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealara View Post
    Don't you sign up through the SL website this time around?

Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post
    You do, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post
    yes this exactly what you have to do now. All other betas before were donewith logging into your battle.net account and ticking the boxes for beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Dairylegend View Post
    yes this exactly what you have to do now. All other betas before were donewith logging into your battle.net account and ticking the boxes for beta.
    Sadly I opted in only a couple months ago because I was not aware of this change.

Hopefully, I will get invited before the expansion starts.

Well they have done the new beta build and my ptr updated but nothing else new on the launcher

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairylegend View Post
    Well they have done the new beta build and my ptr updated but nothing else new on the launcher
    I'm betting on tomorrow night.. it's been pretty consistent with Thursdays

I just figured they send the invites when they do the new build posts.

I got my giveaway invite a bit ago

I just had a battle net update and I was like "no f'ing way." Restarted battle net, and looked and lo and behold, nothing. No idea what even changed?! Fuming lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dvfaa View Post
    I got my giveaway invite a bit ago
    Got mine too, just minutes ago, also from giveaway.
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || GPU: MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB (upgrading soon™) || MOBO: MSI B550 PRO || RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4-3200MHZ RGB (2x8GB) || M2 NVME: PNY CS3030 500GB || SSD: Crucial BX100 250GB || HDD: WD 1TB Blue || COOLER: CoolerMaster Masterliquid ML120L V2 RGB || PSU: Seasonic Focus 750W 80+ Gold - Full Modular || CASE: Nox Infinity Atom || HEADSET: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma || KEYBOARD: Razer Ornata Chroma || MOUSE: Razer Naga Hex v2

I got mine too, but only me on site It shows as ptr legion? [emoji1787]

Inviato dal mio Pixel 2 XL utilizzando Tapatalk