10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Which law exactly do you think about here?
    This is precious... you don’t even know the law you are justifying breaking, with distance from jurisdiction?

Oh and since this thread got locked:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...‘On-Sight’

It looks like FBI has released a report, that justifies cops attacking people filming them, as a gang threat. If you are going to be filming cops doing stupid shit, be warned that FBI claims you might be in a gang shooting cops on site of drawing their weapon.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-02 at 11:18 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which law exactly do you think about here?

As far as i understand it he complied with law of the state to which he traveled.
    He was not allowed to open carry in this state, even though he could do that just 15 miles away from the place, in his own state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Do you disagree or did you forget your signature?
    Oh right, I forget not liking Biden means I support Trump. Sorry, my bad. I'll put my maga cap back on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Oh right, I forget not liking Biden means I support Trump. Sorry, my bad. I'll put my maga cap back on.
    Uhm... No... demanding that democrats condemn violent rioters, is no different than asking Biden voters to condemn rape. What? To the bold... Demanding that democrats condemn violence, means it’s coming from cop loving republicans? WTF? That image you posted is just someone that doesn’t like democrats... what is wrong with that?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-02 at 11:33 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    He was not allowed to open carry in this state, even though he could do that just 15 miles away from the place, in his own state.
    Why do you think he is not allowed open carry, if state in which he is in allows open carry?

As i noted above, and as i understand it, for his specific age range law is not entirely clear about it, and thus likely (but not guaranteed) to be ruled in his favor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... No... demanding that democrats condemn violent rioters, is no different than asking Biden voters to condemn rape. What? To the bold... Demanding that democrats condemn violence, means it’s coming from cop loving republicans? WTF? That image you posted is just someone that doesn’t like democrats... what is wrong with that?
    You missed the part where Biden is a rapist, but that is irrelevant to both that drawing and this thread.

So do you have a point or did you just use this as an excuse to defend your favourites when they are not even relevant? And did you really not get that drawing was satire?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    You missed the part where Biden is a rapist, but that is irrelevant to both that drawing and this thread.
    I did miss that part... it’s the same shit I keep missing about democrats being violent rioters. There is only one candidate that is blocking his DNA from being released to be compared to a rape accusers sample, which also happens to be the same people stocking the violence they blame protestors for.

So do you have a point or did you just use this as an excuse to defend your favourites when they are not even relevant? And did you really not get that drawing was satire?
    Yes, my point is that you are no different than the people you bitch about. That coming from you, posting such images as you did, completely devalues all meaning from them. Because you obviously don’t get it...

Your honor, I Illegally armed myself, drove across state lines, and purposefully and willfully put myself into a position where harm may befall me, then shot a man to death because I was scared harm might befall me. From there, I shot two other people, killing one, all because, again I thought harm might befall me. After this was over, I fled the scene and state. Oh and I was wearing latex gloves the whole time to prevent the transmission of my fingerprints or gun shot residue.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Your honor, I Illegally armed myself, drove across state lines, and purposefully and willfully put myself into a position where harm may befall me, then shot a man to death because I was scared harm might befall me. From there, I shot two other people, killing one, all because, again I thought harm might befall me. After this was over, I fled the scene and state.
    Here is a video of this in action:

Self defense must be the new ‘it’s coming right for us’...

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    maybe i would start to ask myself if the weapon is the cause? maybe its because im not american, but going around with a firearm aimed is something considered crazy, dangerous and lunatic, at best.
    He only aimed it at the people attack him, if you look at all the videos he has the muzzle down the rest of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a video of this in action:

Self defense must be the new ‘it’s coming right for us’...
    In the southpark clip you shared the animals were just walking around, during the video of Kyle the people ran at him, I would say that is a stark contrast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDruid96 View Post
    In the southpark clip you shared the animals were just walking around, during the video of Kyle the people ran at him, I would say that is a stark contrast.
    Indeed, it’s why they had to say they were doing it in self defense. That’s the point of screaming ‘it’s coming right for us’... Are you sure they wouldn’t argue everything they can, to prove it was a threat?

Edit: By the way... the actual stark contrast in the clip, is that it was about hunting.

WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Your honor, I Illegally armed myself, drove across state lines, and purposefully and willfully put myself into a position where harm may befall me, then shot a man to death because I was scared harm might befall me. From there, I shot two other people, killing one, all because, again I thought harm might befall me. After this was over, I fled the scene and state. Oh and I was wearing latex gloves the whole time to prevent the transmission of my fingerprints or gun shot residue.
    Why guess when you can just read his lawyer's statement?

With which specifically do you disagree there?

Why guess when you can just read his lawyer's statement
    Well that clear it up we all know lawyers tell the truth when defending their clients.

15+ Year Old Account
    Laws are often quite context-dependent, and part for those between 16 and 18 seems to be vague in state in question, and thus more likely (but not guaranteed) to be judged in his favor.
    No, it's not. He was illegally open-carrying a firearm and was out past curfew.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    But he’s a white trump supporter. Asking rules to apply to then is a big ask

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Well that clear it up we all know lawyers tell the truth when defending their clients.
    As opposed to random forum posters...

But it is certainly much more indicative as to what kind of argument they are going to make.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    If it will be successfully argued in court then i guess he'll be fined for that.

Neither of those is felony as far as i'm aware.

Why guess when you can just read his lawyer's statement?

With which specifically do you disagree there?
    So did the lawyer of James Alex Fields. He did still however get Life + 419 years. A defensive lawyer's argument does not make it a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    So did the lawyer of James Alex Fields. He did still however get Life + 419 years. A defensive lawyer's argument does not make it a fact.
    Yes, i'm aware that American prison sentences are just as insane as American weapon laws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, i'm aware that American prison sentences are just as insane as American weapon laws.
    Terrorists tend to get live in most countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    What "fear"? He'd already left the scene and the police were keeping protesters from crossing their lines.

The only "fear" he could have reasonably had at that point was fear of prosecution. Which, again, is mens rea.

And again; if you're pre-emptively shooting an assaulter "just in case", without them posing an imminent threat of death or great bodily harm, you're a murderer. If you're in a bar, and some guy sucker punches you for macking on his girl and pulls back to take another swing at you, and you shoot him, that's murder. Not self defense.
    I mean... no.

That isn't how that works at all in terms of self defense...even slightly. As for the fleeing part yeah I can agree that is clearly in the wrong