Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Hunter's Mark is my least concern about this.

What i want to know is why Trueshot and Coordinated assaults are still on the GCD

or are the hunter devs thinking ppl only play bm?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Because they have bestial wrath that is used way more often and is still on gcd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Hunter's Mark is my least concern about this.

What i want to know is why Trueshot and Coordinated assaults are still on the GCD

or are the hunter devs thinking ppl only play bm?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Well, yes. That's their fucking baby right there. Shitty Pet does 70% of the damage spec boring ass spec.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

I can't believe the horrible opinions people have for this game, people like to blame blizzard but I think its misguided players that have ruined the game far more with their asinine suggestions and campaigns to have the game molded in their view.

Whoever thinks the GCD changes back in legion were good are horribly mistaken. Go play UH DK and tell me how great it feels to use your burst rotation (spoilers its awful). It added nothing to the game while making combat for higher end players (the most dedicated players) feel worse. These changes today is some of the best news SL has had so far, and I expect more to come off the GCD after they monitor how these ones play out in testing. These abilities have huge impact in gameplay and using them on command is a huge benefit for the class using them and how it feels to play. In arenas there are situations where every GCD matters and currently you can have cooldowns available but refrain from using them as you MUST use GCD's on other abilities in order to survive, and that feels awful.

I REALLY hope blizzard doesnt read these forums or takes any suggestions from it as you are mostly mount collectors, normal raiders, and think BGs are good examples of PvP in mmos, and couldnt be more wrong on what the game needs to retain players and provide engaging gameplay

Arcane Mages REJOICE!
    Night Elves NEED long hair to the ground and more elegant/regal beautiful options to show their Highbourne heritage

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Well, yes. That's their fucking baby right there. Shitty Pet does 70% of the damage spec boring ass spec.
    Yeah it's not like you have to press kill command for your pet to do more damage, or bestial wrath, or activate beast cleave or mainting it's haste buff. It's all passive babeeh.

Quote Originally Posted by robjn View Post
    I can't believe the horrible opinions people have for this game, people like to blame blizzard but I think its misguided players that have ruined the game far more with their asinine suggestions and campaigns to have the game molded in their view.

Whoever thinks the GCD changes back in legion were good are horribly mistaken. Go play UH DK and tell me how great it feels to use your burst rotation (spoilers its awful). It added nothing to the game while making combat for higher end players (the most dedicated players) feel worse. These changes today is some of the best news SL has had so far, and I expect more to come off the GCD after they monitor how these ones play out in testing. These abilities have huge impact in gameplay and using them on command is a huge benefit for the class using them and how it feels to play. In arenas there are situations where every GCD matters and currently you can have cooldowns available but refrain from using them as you MUST use GCD's on other abilities in order to survive, and that feels awful.

I REALLY hope blizzard doesnt read these forums or takes any suggestions from it as you are mostly mount collectors, normal raiders, and think BGs are good examples of PvP in mmos, and couldnt be more wrong on what the game needs to retain players and provide engaging gameplay
    Thank God for real WoW fans like you. It's so nice of you to have such a lofty opinion of your opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I don't think you know what "objective" if you think that. There are people who liked the GCD change. And the issue wasn't "manufactured", as it was a very real thing to be absolutely destroyed in PvP when the opponent gets the drop on you after popping all his cooldowns and trinkets.
    then the fix should have been relegated to PVP. you know the place where they later then released broken corruptions that allowed the exact fucking thing to happen.

they are fucking stubborn idiots, knew this wasn't like and that pressing an activation button that did nothing was stupid and defended it for 2 years because they can't admit a mistake.

frankly, they fix way too many "problems" that they concoct in their heads over some aspect of the game that they think is being played "wrong" or whatever

the entire GCD thing is just one more thing in a long list of things they tell us how great they are and then undo two years later like we have no memory of them spouting obvious bullshit to defend a change that is really nothing more than a change for the sake of change, a thing they do all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to roll these into relevant macros...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu fhtagn View Post
    Yeah it's not like you have to press kill command for your pet to do more damage, or bestial wrath, or activate beast cleave or mainting it's haste buff. It's all passive babeeh.
    Don't mind me I'm still bitter about turning my DoT spec Survival into yet another worthless melee spec which were overcrowded to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Thank God for real WoW fans like you. It's so nice of you to have such a lofty opinion of your opinion!
    haha

just like every forum poster I do believe I'm right but also just like every forum poster I might as well be pissing my opinion into a headwind as its just as worthless as every other.

Like you said earlier, frustrates me that players will never give Blizzard a win, even when they make a great change based off of player feedback. Sucks that WoW, especially PvP (my content of choice), has become just a game to constantly hate on and never be happy with, even when its still better that the majority of MMOs out there, and IMO has the BEST gameplay out of any. There are still issues they need to figure out, and BFA was a low point, but I think people have been spoiled and forgot how good they actually have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose if by minority you mean those of us who don't click our spell bar or drool on our keyboards. Gotchya!
    More like those who complained here, official forums, reddit, twitter, etc about the GCD changes before BFA hit. Vocal minority. That has never been a case where the majority of the playerbase complained or appreciated a change and was vocal about it. That's what vocal minorities do, in this game and in general.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by robjn View Post
    haha

just like every forum poster I do believe I'm right but also just like every forum poster I might as well be pissing my opinion into a headwind as its just as worthless as every other.

Like you said earlier, frustrates me that players will never give Blizzard a win, even when they make a great change based off of player feedback. Sucks that WoW, especially PvP (my content of choice), has become just a game to constantly hate on and never be happy with, even when its still better that the majority of MMOs out there, and IMO has the BEST gameplay out of any. There are still issues they need to figure out, and BFA was a low point, but I think people have been spoiled and forgot how good they actually have it.
    That’s because they’re selling us a product. That’s a good enough reason for me.
    Mighty one, never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    More like those who complained here, official forums, reddit, twitter, etc about the GCD changes before BFA hit. Vocal minority. That has never been a case where the majority of the playerbase complained or appreciated a change and was vocal about it. That's what vocal minorities do, in this game and in general.
    not wrong but can we agree that a vocal minority complaining about the state of the GCD is still more than the zero people who complaint about it prior to the changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you're saying Blizzard should never try new things because there's a chance people won't like them?
    They should not implement stupid changes that N O B O D Y asked for or wanted to begin with.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    There are people who generally like having sex with a meatgrinder too but these folks usually end up in an institution or removing themselves from the gene pool.
    Perk...is that you? Are you somehow still alive and kicking?
    BfA Beta Time

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Shame the Shaman one is tied to a dead talent....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Don't mind me I'm still bitter about turning my DoT spec Survival into yet another worthless melee spec which were overcrowded to begin with.
    Same reason i stopped playing my hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Perk...is that you? Are you somehow still alive and kicking?
    Haha, who else would be so overly dramatic? Nice to see you're still around Swizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you know what "objective" if you think that. There are people who liked the GCD change. And the issue wasn't "manufactured", as it was a very real thing to be absolutely destroyed in PvP when the opponent gets the drop on you after popping all his cooldowns and trinkets.
    i would say with certainty that the people calling for this change are people who weren't around pre cataclysm era, because if they were, then they would never want those days back in terms of GCD locking, just as a history lesson you could literally macro the blood DK DPS rotation and go afk because it was GCD locked, you literally couldn't do anything else during combat there was no 'immersive decision making' as they are trying to spin it, and that's just one example among many, and yes it was very much a 'manufactured problem' by blizzard themselves because if you're using 1 shots in PVP as your justification for the change then i have some bad news for you but 1 shots in PVP have existed as long as the game has been around, you had the old 5 minute mage back in classic, or the swifty 1 shot macro, in TBC it was spirit warlocks destroying everything in sight, in wrath you had a plethora of classes/specs that could easily global you regardless of gear and then shadowmourne just added insult to injury in the final season, cata was the first time we saw major PVP tuning done to try to limit the 1 shot spam after they added the new mastery stats, so again i reiterate my point of REGRESSING instead of INNOVATING which is exactly what this GCD change at the start of BFA was, it was done to artificially slow the game down because blizz weren't happy with players playing how they wanted and is yet another example of 'play our way or not at all' mindset in the dev team.

10+ Year Old Account
    About time! Cooldowns on GCD felt like absolute crap to play