Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    One of guys isn't even bad so....
    DemonHunter18 also forgot about Sylvanas, it seems.

I am definitely going to go Night Fae still. Honestly don't care that the ability is broken ATM. If the spec will play like ass regardless I might as well choose solely on basis of the aesthetics.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    One of guys isn't even bad so....
    Ik

I was joking.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    DemonHunter18 also forgot about Sylvanas, it seems.
    yeah, you can clearly see Sylvanas in that art...
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2020-09-02 at 08:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, late WoD? Oh honey.
    I only played hunter properly since the beginning of WoD. I started playing in late Cata and mostly played DK and Warrior in MoP.

People still think the Alliance will become the bad guys in the future? Lmao, so delusional.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Maybe she has an evil sister? They are fairies after all lol

Her sister might be like Malelificent or something

Oh f**, I'm not ready for this yet.

Is it a past or future one?
    There is a chance after shadowlands we arrive in the “future”.

Like our characters where gone for 10 years but to us it was 3 years tops in the shadowlands.

At least that’s my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I want those guys to return with a rebuild scarlet crusade.
    But the biggest lore characters that made them interesting are gone. They need a new inquisitor with cool armor and a cool plot.

Sally should obviously be involved with the plot.. cant leave her out.
    well looking like the timeskip is coming so this is a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I am definitely going to go Night Fae still. Honestly don't care that the ability is broken ATM. If the spec will play like ass regardless I might as well choose solely on basis of the aesthetics.
    If an ability is really broken it will get fixed or changed if something is really strong it probably gets nerfed. I am not going to let myself get to hung up on power of any covenant ability as what it is at launch and what it will be like in 2 years from now are light years apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Not a placeholder. The 2 is the tracker they use to attach the WoW Logo onto automatically, that screen will look like the rest ingame, logo will be over the 2, they stopped making "full" loading screens in Legion, they look like this when datamined and in the data but in-game they are filled out as normal on their own.
    Ooooh, is there a way to obtain the Legion and BfA loading screens without the logo and background too?

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    If an ability is really broken it will get fixed or changed if something is really strong it probably gets nerfed. I am not going to let myself get to hung up on power of any covenant ability as what it is at launch and what it will be like in 2 years from now are light years apart.
    You say that, but if the devs are not going to fix a completely broken spec why should we assume they will fix the ability. It does technically work, and if nothing else it has a component that simply increases your damage by a flat percent for anyone in the ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Really? That's stupid...

Imagine getting upset over a Zombie invasion
    To be fair, it makes sense for new players that get the game before the new expansion, i mean... they won't have any idea what's happening.

About the time skip thing:

https://twitter.com/Marlamin/status/1301255520750362625

Basically it seems like it's for skipping some of the Shadowlands content (no idea which), not a future expansion tease.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok 51-60 exp required lowered.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    About the time skip thing:

https://twitter.com/Marlamin/status/1301255520750362625

Basically it seems like it's for skipping some of the Shadowlands content (no idea which), not a future expansion tease.
    The initial content in the Maw, so that you can go straight to Oribos. Previous expansions also had this, you could skip the battles of Broken Shore or Lordaeron on your alt.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

No blue posts yet and seems no major class changes this patch (except for prot paladin nerfs that I saw )
    It generally seems like a pretty small patch, to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The initial content in the Maw, so that you can go straight to Oribos. Previous expansions also had this, you could skip the battles of Broken Shore or Lordaeron on your alt.
    But you can't skip Tanaan, who knows

But Tanaan gives 1-2 lvl, and the Maw one...

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ok 51-60 exp required lowered.
    Very, *very* slightly

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be just bug fixes which would be server side. Light knows they have a fuckton of bugs to fix
    Bugs reproduce like rabbits maaaaaaaan
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post

yes you can. if you go to the timeless isle.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post

Probably because WoD was before Blizzard had this brilliant idea to let you skip starting scenarios.