10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Yes yes, anyone that stands up is a racist white supremacist [despite in this circumstance it's all white 'victims']... meanwhile BLM are racist to whites 24/7 (And you'll tell me you can't be racist to whites)... I've heard it all before.
    If you're opposed to BLM, you're a white supremacist. Period.

The idea that BLM is in any way "racist to whites" is just white supremacist wharrgarble. Black people being treated equitably and fairly by society (which is all BLM is after) is not "racist against whites", unless you think blacks are inferior and should be subjugated. Which would make you a white supremacist.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you're opposed to BLM, you're a white supremacist. Period.

The idea that BLM is in any way "racist to whites" is just white supremacist wharrgarble. Black people being treated equitably and fairly by society is not "racist against whites", unless you think blacks are inferior and should be subjugated. Which would make you a white supremacist.
    Keep your bullshit narrative to yourself, won't work on me. I'm a white supremacist? I'm brown, tyvm... racism is racism, no two ways about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    These posters are basically saying if you jump scare someone, that person has the right to kill you.

They don't understand proportionality of force, or imminent death or grave bodily harm, or anything. Or rather, they purposefully try and ignore it.
    Was gonna say; they can't claim they don't understand it, because I and others have taken pains to explain it and link directly to the Wisconsin laws on self defense and the definitions that underscore these things. They don't like those facts, so they just ignore them, because they want to believe their feels are more important than reality.

And they expect the courts to agree with that, which is laughable.

Keep your bullshit narrative to yourself, won't work on me. I'm a white supremacist? I'm brown, tyvm... racism is racism, no two ways about it.
    And BLM isn't racist. It's not saying other lives don't matter, or that black lives matter more than others. So the "all lives matter" nonsense is just a racist reaction that exists only as a reaction, and not as an independent movement itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't care less what your skin color is. I wasn't even speaking directly about you.

All that the Black Lives Matter movement is about is equitable and fair treatment of black Americans, largely but not exclusively by the police.

If you've got a problem with that, it's rooted in racism. You think black Americans should be persecuted and marginalized and abused by the police and society. There's no other possible reason to oppose that movement.

If you feel that cuts a little close to the bone, for you, engage in some damned self-reflection and understand the meaning of the things you say.

Not imminent danger of death or great bodily harm.

If Kyle had punched Rosenbaum, fine. That would likely have held up.

Shooting him? Murder 1.

That you can't tell the difference, apparently, is asinine. You're faking, to push a political point of view.
    You are putting kyle in the role of the attacker in your rebuttal...

I couldn't care less what your skin color is.
    No, you don't care until the person's white. That very thought process is inherently racist... to the point you actually believe one can't be racist to whites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    No. I didn't. I am agreeing, for the sake of argument, that Rosenbaum's actions could, if we ignore the witness testimony from before the video footage and go solely off what we see in that footage, be construed as an assault on Rittenhouse.

That would have justified Rittenhouse to use proportional levels of force to keep himself safe. The minimum amount of force necessary to do so. Scaling up that level of force "to be sure" is not legally defensible. And explicitly and definitively, not the use of lethal force, specifically. Nothing Rosenbaum did could be construed as justifying the use of lethal force, in any way whatsoever. He never actually even touched Rittenhouse.

- - - Updated - - -

No, you don't care until the person's white. That very thought process is inherently racist... to the point you actually believe one can't be racist to whites.
    You're flat-out making shit up. I don't harbor prejudices against white people. I'm basically white. You're making up some racist straw man and trying to staple my face to it.

I take issue with racists. If you identify that with "whiteness", that's your problem to deal with.
    Last edited by Endus; 2020-09-02 at 10:06 PM.

Because he is. When he points his gun at people, people doing nothing wrong, he becomes the aggressor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I am pretty convinced people here support anarchists, and start chastising anyone that dares to stand up to them.

Whatever. I support Kyle and hope he's exonerated for all accounts of murder strictly based on all current solid evidence.

This'll be my last 2 cents on the subject matter.
    As an actuall anarchist, I wish all those protests where Anarchist in nature.

But nothing new for fascism to label anything that does not confirm to them as "Anarchism" or "Communism/marxism". Just copying the old strategy from the German nazi party from the '20s.

And yeah, I consider everybody who defends a fascist murdering people to be a fascist, don't bother try to excuse how your totez not one.

10+ Year Old Account

Doesn't change my point, though it must really rile you up...
    Loving all those people who think supporting a candidate is a le epic meem

Anyone else think this fad of taking medically obese Trump's face and imposing it on someone who is physically fit is the perfect analogy for your average Trump supporter and their views of Trump? See him for what you imagine he is rather than what he actually is?

Trump on a motorcycle as opposed to reality, Trump and half his girth hanging out of a golf cart.

Is your point that Trump supporters are detached from reality? I mean that tank top says it all, Trump is a morbidly obese 74 year old he has trouble going down ramps and despises exercise outside of being carted around for golfing every weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Is your point that Trump supporters are detached from reality? I mean that tank top says it all, Trump is a morbidly obese 74 year old he has trouble going down ramps and despises exercise outside of being carted around for golfing every weekend.
    And Joe Biden is any better? :V

Nothing wrong with people having some 'fun' in their support.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-09-02 at 10:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Joe Biden is any better? :V
    Turns out more than 1 politicion can be terrible, even if Trump is worse.

No. I didn't. I am agreeing, for the sake of argument, that Rosenbaum's actions could, if we ignore the witness testimony from before the video footage and go solely off what we see in that footage, be construed as an assault on Rittenhouse.

That would have justified Rittenhouse to use proportional levels of force to keep himself safe. The minimum amount of force necessary to do so. Scaling up that level of force "to be sure" is not legally defensible. And explicitly and definitively, not the use of lethal force, specifically. Nothing Rosenbaum did could be construed as justifying the use of lethal force, in any way whatsoever. He never actually even touched Rittenhouse.

- - - Updated - - -

You're flat-out making shit up. I don't harbor prejudices against white people. I'm basically white. You're making up some racist straw man and trying to staple my face to it.

I take issue with racists. If you identify that with "whiteness", that's your problem to deal with.
    Attacking a gunman leads to the logical deduction he was aiming for the weapon. Kyle gave him every opportunity to stop but was so fixated on his assualt even the threat of lethal force was not an adequate deterrent. While tragic I can't see a better ending then what occured barring Rosenbaum backing off and respecting the law.

Attacking a gunman leads to the logical deduction he was aiming for the weapon. Kyle gave him every opportunity to stop but was so fixated on his assualt even the threat of lethal force was not an adequate deterrent. While tragic I can't see a better ending then what occured barring Rosenbaum backing off and respecting the law.
    They were attacking a dumbass that was waving his gun around at people that were leaving. You keep skipping that part.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    It does seem a concept they are rather attached to. The notion that two piles of manure both reek seems lost on them.

If Rittenhouse had respected the law there wouldn't have been an altercation with any outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    And that's the problem with the stupid 2 party system. I hate them both...

Just don't understand how ANYONE can support a condescending corpse that literally tells Blacks if they don't vote for him they ain't Black. -.-;