Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    They were attacking a dumbass that was waving his gun around at people that were leaving. You keep skipping that part.
    Even assuming that is correct they have no legal ground to attack him and that is assuming a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If Rittenhouse had respected the law there wouldn't have been an altercation with any outcome.
    No they could of simply beaten him to death. They have sadly done that a few times. A lot of these arguments are centered on the rioters being living saints but as we near 100 days of arson, looting,assaults, and a handful of murders I find that notion a difficult one to reconcil.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Even assuming that is correct they have no legal ground to attack him and that is assuming a lot.
    If an armed man, or minor, is handling a weapon poorly and pointing it at you and those around you, that is absolutely a potentially deadly threat and they would have had every right to act in self defense to remove the weapon from his possession to eliminate the threat.

Note: They didn't shoot him, not even the guy that got shot in the arm who had a handgun. He shot them.

- - - Updated - - -

No they could of simply beaten him to death.
    Not if he respected the law and didn't have an illegal weapon.

They have sadly done that a few times.
    In Kenosha?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If an armed man, or minor, is handling a weapon poorly and pointing it at you and those around you, that is absolutely a potentially deadly threat and they would have had every right to act in self defense to remove the weapon from his possession to eliminate the threat.

Note: They didn't shoot him, not even the guy that got shot in the arm who had a handgun. He shot them.
    What exactly is it you are trying to argue if I might ask? That if you feel someone is handing a weapon improperly you should have the right to use violent force to disarm them?

Why should his right be suspended to allow that attack.

Ignoring the situation in what possible scenario do you believe that is a wise or even acceptable move?the

- - - Updated - - -

No they could of simply beaten him to death. They have sadly done that a few times. A lot of these arguments are centered on the rioters being living saints but as we near 100 days of arson, looting,assaults, and a handful of murders I find that notion a difficult one to reconcil.
    Actually they do, if an armed person is pointing their gun at you, and you did nothing wrong, you absolutely have a right to retaliate. That is actually a self defense move there as pointing a gun at someone for doing nothing wrong is ILLEGAL. Ask those dumbass St. Louis Lawyers that were shown at the RNC because they got arrested for pointing guns at BLM protesters.

- - - Updated - - -

What exactly is it you are trying to argue if I might ask? That if you feel someone is handing a weapon improperly you should have the right to use violent force to disarm them?

Why should his right be suspended to allow that attack.

Ignoring the situation in what possible scenario do you believe that is a wise or even acceptable move?the
    Absolutely, that is self defense. And he doesn't have the right to legally carry that weapon, in either state he was in. But even if he was 18 or any age above that, legally, ANYONE could disarm him if he is pointing his gun at people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    It does seem a concept they are rather attached to. The notion that two piles of manure both reek seems lost on them.
    Explains why you and daedius are Trump Supporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be clear self defense, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    And that's the problem with the stupid 2 party system. I hate them both...

Just don't understand how ANYONE can support a condescending corpse that literally tells Blacks if they don't vote for him they ain't Black. -.-;
    Yea, the literal fascist who has the same qualities as Biden but is 10x worse is clearly the answer.

And that's the problem with the stupid 2 party system. I hate them both...

Just don't understand how ANYONE can support a condescending corpse that literally tells Blacks if they don't vote for him they ain't Black. -.-;
    How do you support a guy that retwets white supremacists and white power videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    How do you support a guy that retwets white supremacists and white power videos?
    Candidates aside I would support the Republicans over the Democrats who have perpetually allowed the rioting to get out of hand who's entire platform is mostly spent attacking the president instead of actually getting things done.

All I have seen from the Dems, and the left, has been nothing but vitriol.

Candidates aside I would support the Republicans over the Democrats who have perpetually allowed the rioting to get out of hand who's entire platform is mostly spent attacking the president instead of actually getting things done.

Candidates aside ? That's the whole point of a presidential election way to dodge the question. And you ignoring the vitriol from the right is laughable given they won.

Candidates aside ? That's the whole point of a presidential election way to dodge the question. And you ignoring the vitriol from the right is laughable given they won.
    I didn't ignore, it just pales in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account

Uhm... Republican president is letting riots go out of control. This did not happen under a Democrat president.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

You know you can vote Democrat for president and republican for everything else right. You decided that you are fine with the white power candidate. Aside from Trump you now have Qanon, white supremacists running on the republican ticket too.

Also last I checked Trump is president not a Democrat.

10+ Year Old Account
    How so? Did wallstreet protests turn to this or Trayvon Martin protests? What did Obama do different?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Reminder: This is Trump's America. Those Democrats that you blame have been in charge for quite a while and these types of protests have been going on for decades, but it's only under Trump that these protests have turned so violent.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know you can vote Democrat for president and republican for everything else right. You decided that you are fine with the white power candidate. Aside from Trump you now have Qanon, white supremacists running on the republican ticket too.
    Trump is actively fighting local officials... every time there is any sort of advance or settlement, Trump doubles down with some bullshit. What the fuck are local officials supposed to do, when Trump and his cohorts, just spent a week claiming protestors are the end of western civilization? Why should any promises local official make be taken seriously, when the executive branch is flagrantly ignoring them or treating them as a threat?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty convinced people here support anarchists, and start chastising anyone that dares to stand up to them.

Whatever. I support Kyle and hope he's exonerated for all accounts of murder strictly based on all current solid evidence.

This'll be my last 2 cents on the subject matter.
    Yes yes, anyone that stands up is a racist white supremacist [despite in this circumstance it's all white 'victims']... meanwhile BLM are racist to whites 24/7 (And you'll tell me you can't be racist to whites)... I've heard it all before.
    That didn't last long.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty convinced people here support anarchists, and start chastising anyone that dares to stand up to them.
    Did you just call murder, standing up? You do understand that what Kyle did, fits the colloquial meaning of anarchy? A 17 year old, running around with an AR 15, is not a symbol of order.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    That didn't last long.
    Who would a thunk that an idiot president that praises assholes who believe in an incoming civil war, would react is an idiotic way to protests? Who would have thunk, that treating your citizens, as if they are the enemy in the upcoming civil war, would lead to mishandling national protests? It’s just strange... weird...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-02 at 11:30 PM.

Do you ask "why" the riots happen?

It is your side perpetuating riots.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Explains why you and daedius are Trump Supporters.
    I mean in what way?

I think hes a average president didn't keep any promises really but kicked the can down the road.