Thread: GCD removal

Question GCD removal

So i noticed this https://www.wowhead.com/news=317767/...in-shadowlands

Why there isn't anything about DH?As a vengeance player i hate that Fiery brand and Metamorhosis are part of the GCD.When i need to use an emergency CD while tanking i must have freedom to react fast.And if those two are on a gcd is really bad.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

It says "Bursting spells". It then says more spells will come off.

Also, other tank abilities like Frenzied Regen are still on the GCD. They're probably more likely than fiery brand
    Last edited by Sharnie786; 2020-09-03 at 07:26 AM.
    Night Elves NEED long hair to the ground and more elegant/regal beautiful options to show their Highbourne heritage

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post

Why there isn't anything about DH?As a vengeance player i hate that Fiery brand and Metamorhosis are part of the GCD.When i need to use an emergency CD while tanking i must have freedom to react fast.And if those two are on a gcd is really bad.
    They are still updating. For example, when I first saw it only Aspect of the Hawk was listed for Hunters, but Coordinated Assault and Trueshot were added later. That said, Fiery Brand also does damage, so that probably why its still a GCD, and I don’t think they are moving survival CDs off the GCD so far.

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post

Meta isnt on the gcd for veng..... brand is but it also does dmg which is the main reason thats on gcd i think

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Heuldoch 10chwr

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    Meta isnt on the gcd for veng..... brand is but it also does dmg which is the main reason thats on gcd i think
    Yeah i havnt played veng in nearly 12 months, but i dont remember it being on gcd? could very well be wrong tho. Again, could be wrong, but from memory it IS on gcd fro havoc?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Yeah i havnt played veng in nearly 12 months, but i dont remember it being on gcd? could very well be wrong tho. Again, could be wrong, but from memory it IS on gcd fro havoc?
    Meta is on the gcd for havoc, it is not for veng. The havoc meta also provides an aoe stun/leap. Most these gcd changes seem aimed at spells that provide no impact from the button press other than stat/dmg increases.

Are druid form changes still on GCD