Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RippeR123 View Post
    I just had a battle net update and I was like "no f'ing way." Restarted battle net, and looked and lo and behold, nothing. No idea what even changed?! Fuming lol.
    I literally just had this exact same experience XD

Oh well, we will be playing soon regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Spudito View Post
    Here's another giveaway for 50 betas, for anyone interested: https://twitter.com/GuiaswoW/status/1300916344628547584

It's in spanish, but it is easy to translate with google

PS: Already won my beta access, through an spanish giveaway (AlterTimeSK). Waiting for tomorrow, so they flag my account

GL everyone
    Thanks for the tip, entering every giveaway I can find and no luck so far.

Just checked and i got beta. last time i checked was around 4 hours ago so a wave has gone out today.

Not in cutting edge guild (im 9/12m), and did not enter any competitions
    Last edited by opree; 2020-09-03 at 03:08 AM.

10 years strong on no beta. Maybe it's personal

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    10 years strong on no beta. Maybe it's personal
    Does feel that way when you're been playing 10+ years and nothing.

My beta access is up today, just like BFA. No doubt meant to do stress testing this late I am just going to play the game month and half later.

Quote Originally Posted by opree View Post
    Just checked and i got beta. last time i checked was around 4 hours ago so a wave has gone out today.

Not in cutting edge guild (im 9/12m), and did not enter any competitions
    gz nothing here for me again

Quote Originally Posted by oriondc View Post
    I’ve been in every beta and never raid or do M+. I don’t even do lfr much anymore. It truly is random, and could be based on things like system secs (high and low) and other criteria. But, keep telling yourself it’s from something you’ve done..
    There's been an invite wave for CE people in the last couple xpacs for sure. Got one for legion and bfa. Didn't get CE in bfa until only recently, no invite. Oh, and no invite to prior betas when I didn't have CE (or equivalent) either. Sure, it can be coincidence, but getting bunch of CE people in before mythic testing starts makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudito View Post
    Here's another giveaway for 50 betas, for anyone interested: https://twitter.com/GuiaswoW/status/1300916344628547584

It's in spanish, but it is easy to translate with google

PS: Already won my beta access, through an spanish giveaway (AlterTimeSK). Waiting for tomorrow, so they flag my account

GL everyone
    Maybe its time to do a twitter acc but feel like if i havent got beta invite until now, I can wait another 1-2 week until pre patch and just continue to watch high end players to test for me and find the best combo of the covenant-soulbind-conduit-lego quartet

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    And Of Course no Beta for me.....i give up.. the addon comes out next month anyway and i won´t get a beta Acsess anyway so....

Finally got mine through a giveaway 2 days ago, haven't updated here yet since it wasn't related to an invite wave!

To those that are hesitant, do the giveaways if you see one! You'd be shocked at how few people enter some of them, especially with some of the lesser known streamers that they gave keys to. And also to any skeptics, YES there are some contests with codes! Some require you to give your battletag to the streamer who will give it to Blizzard, but some are just straight up codes you will redeem in your account.

Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Does feel that way when you're been playing 10+ years and nothing.
    Yup. I really think they should do a wave fairly early for people who have been playing 10+ years as a thank you, loyalty should be rewarded.

not if you are a streamer who never give any actual feedback but just trash talk. Playing since vanilla and have all my expansions CE, yet no beta ever..

I just want to get in a stress-test beta near the end with a copiable 60 to test legendaries with class changes. That's all I want for christmas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also got beta access all of a sudden. Neat. Too late to matter, but neat.

I'm just 11/12 mythic. Have used the feedback form plenty and participated in stress tests etc for earlier expansions. Seems to always net me a beta invite at some stage. This time it was very late however.

I mean no offence. But cmon, there is just about 8 weeks left now til release. What is the point of such a short time to familarize yourself with the expansion on beta in that span of time then? i will never ever understand some people.

If some literally can't wait about 8 more weeks and want SL so badly, just stop checking wow things til release time...

Some people man...

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    I mean no offence. But cmon, there is just about 8 weeks left now til release. What is the point of such a short time to familarize yourself with the expansion on beta in that span of time then? i will never ever understand some people.

If some literally can't wait about 8 more weeks and want SL so badly, just stop checking wow things til release time...

Some people man...
    Some people, man, want to test things, and more importantly, be able to not waste their time on covenants and be behind on progress/viability.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Some people, man, want to test things, and more importantly, be able to not waste their time on covenants and be behind on progress/viability.
    Your point being for beta i assume? if yes. Lol are you actually serious? all that effort is wiped off for eternity very shortly before release. So all that effort will just feel like exactly what one of your statements says.

The irony...

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Your point being for beta i assume? if yes. Lol are you actually serious? all that effort is wiped off for eternity very shortly before release. So all that effort will just feel like exactly what one of your statements says.

The irony...
    Beta at level 60 is the only place you can test max level content to decide on a main for shadowlands by doing your own playtesting. I don't think the point of many people to get in the beta is to actually play shadowlands before shadowlands is out. For many it's kind of like a test-drive before commiting on a specific car.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    Beta at level 60 is the only place you can test max level content to decide on a main for shadowlands by doing your own playtesting. I don't think the point of many people to get in the beta is to actually play shadowlands before shadowlands is out. For many it's kind of like a test-drive before commiting on a specific car.
    Missed the point of my post.

I am on about the time right now before release to test stuff. Not in general (that counts for basically all times) i am talking about the time til release.