https://twitter.com/anoncatanoncat/s...74390779539457

NYC cops, appearing to drive through crowds once more. This time it's what appears to be an "undercover" vehicle.

And glad they arrested those other two out of state militia extremists before they could kill anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    They riot for how long? ...and the reason for those riots still haven't disappeared - in fact people often argue here it got worse.

So it seems to me that whatever force "goes behind" those riots has either no reason or no ability to change anything for the better.
    Not really sure what point you're trying to make, man.

You made some decent points when we were speaking, so do you want to elaborate on this above quote?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/anoncatanoncat/s...74390779539457

NYC cops, appearing to drive through crowds once more. This time it's what appears to be an "undercover" vehicle.

And glad they arrested those other two out of state militia extremists before they could kill anyone.
    Most of the time the cops have enough plausible deniability to be able to drive through the crowd(usually some idiot smacking the car or breaking out the back windows). In this case however if you look in the top left the protesters actually have the sign to walk across the street. So I expect more to actually come from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Most of the time the cops have enough plausible deniability to be able to drive through the crowd(usually some idiot smacking the car or breaking out the back windows). In this case however if you look in the top left the protesters actually have the sign to walk across the street. So I expect more to actually come from this one.
    I don't, given that we've seen cops repeatedly aggressively defend every time they tried to run folks over. Or we see cops aggressively defend one of their own blatantly assaulting a peaceful protester, even a senior citizen.

But it would be nice to have some hope that police would be held accountable for their criminal behavior at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two people have been arrested, plotting to bring multiple firearms and...a saw....eww...to peaceful protests.

"What race are they?"

That's fucking irrelevant. Bringing a weapon to a protest rather belies the "peaceful" intent of the bearer, and quite frankly, could be a threat and as such literal terrorism. Bring a mask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Two people have been arrested, plotting to bring multiple firearms and...a saw....eww...to peaceful protests.

"What race are they?"

That's fucking irrelevant. Bringing a weapon to a protest rather belies the "peaceful" intent of the bearer, and quite frankly, could be a threat and as such literal terrorism. Bring a mask.
    Clearly they brought the saw because they wanted to help as medics, and had the weapons for protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Clearly they brought the saw because they wanted to help as medics, and had the weapons for protection.
    It's just Civil War medicine, what's the problem!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    https://www.nwherald.com/2020/08/28/...-with/afbjy6p/

Zero chance that the self defense defense will work. So much for the chuds repeating it all the time.
    Shooting somebody in the back makes it clear-cut its not self-defense.

I don't, given that we've seen cops repeatedly aggressively defend every time they tried to run folks over. Or we see cops aggressively defend one of their own blatantly assaulting a peaceful protester, even a senior citizen.

But it would be nice to have some hope that police would be held accountable for their criminal behavior at some point.
    Your right, the cops should just quit trying to do their jobs at all. It not like cops in cars haven't been surrounded and attacked..... oh wait. Well its not like the "peaceful" protestors have shot people in cars....oh wait.

I mean hey the trimming down that Mayor Evil Idiot has done as already shown that NYC will work out its own problems without them.

I mean with just the 600 cops he pulled from the crime deterrent group and the police having to spend a lot of time dealing with protests and riots, they are up to almost 250 shootings a month. If the police pull back fully (against the requests of the local leaders, including the minority leaders that live there, and want them there, I am sure NYC can hit 1000+ a month easy. Eventually everyone will be in the hospital, dead, or have left. Then he can buy up all the property really cheap and make a bundle.

I love my state and NYC is sure living up to the greatest city in the world title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    https://www.nwherald.com/2020/08/28/...-with/afbjy6p/

Zero chance that the self defense defense will work. So much for the chuds repeating it all the time.
    Shooting somebody in the back makes it clear-cut its not self-defense.
    Do I read that correctly that Grosskreutz had his hands in the air (as in "hands up, dont shoot") when Rittenhouse shot him in the arm?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/state...orest-reinoehl

I guess Barr and the DoJ are doing a victory lap for tracking down Reinoehl...you know, after VICE tracked him down for an interview with what I assume were far fewer resources at their disposal.

I'm genuinely waiting for more information, especially if there's video, of the incident.

Why don't we get these statements when they track down boogaloo murderers? Or stop boogaloo domestic terrorists? Or stop right wing militia extremists who are traveling to a protest with weapons and saws with the intent to harm protesters?

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/state...orest-reinoehl

I guess Barr and the DoJ are doing a victory lap for tracking down Reinoehl...you know, after VICE tracked him down for an interview with what I assume were far fewer resources at their disposal.

I'm genuinely waiting for more information, especially if there's video, of the incident.

Why don't we get these statements when they track down boogaloo murderers? Or stop boogaloo domestic terrorists? Or stop right wing militia extremists who are traveling to a protest with weapons and saws with the intent to harm protesters?
    Just to point something thing out... The feds killed him, even though local police were handling the situation.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Just to point something thing out... The feds killed him, even though local police were handling the situation.
    Did the local PD request federal support?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did the local PD request federal support?
    I believe so:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...cers-moved-in/

Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, a self-proclaimed antifa supporter who has said he worked security on behalf of Black Lives Matter protesters, was shot after he fled the Lacey apartment and got into a car that was then stopped by members of a fugitive task force, the police source said.

Thurston County Sheriff’s Lt. Ray Brady, who declined to identify the man killed, said in a separate interview at the shooting scene that officers fired into the suspect’s vehicle. Then the man got out of the vehicle and officers fired more shots, Brady said. He didn’t say whether the suspect fired back. No law enforcement officers were injured, he said.
    The fugitive task force involved in the encounter late Thursday, known as the Pacific Northwest Violent Offender Task Force, is headed by U.S. marshals and included Pierce County deputies, state corrections officers and members of other local police agencies.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Would you be satisfied with having no police then?

Or what would be the test for those that remain?
    Absolutely. We have little need for death squads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    Your right, the cops should just quit trying to do their jobs at all. It not like cops in cars haven't been surrounded and attacked..... oh wait. Well its not like the "peaceful" protestors have shot people in cars....oh wait.

I mean hey the trimming down that Mayor Evil Idiot has done as already shown that NYC will work out its own problems without them.

I mean with just the 600 cops he pulled from the crime deterrent group and the police having to spend a lot of time dealing with protests and riots, they are up to almost 250 shootings a month. If the police pull back fully (against the requests of the local leaders, including the minority leaders that live there, and want them there, I am sure NYC can hit 1000+ a month easy. Eventually everyone will be in the hospital, dead, or have left. Then he can buy up all the property really cheap and make a bundle.

I love my state and NYC is sure living up to the greatest city in the world title.
    Crime tends to go up during a depression.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Let this be the end of the bullshit and lies: https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/dem...r-summer-2020/

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations, meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020).
    Stop the fucking lies Trump supporters. Stop the fucking racism. Stop the fucking violence.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It’d be interesting to see how many violent protests were proceeded by police actions attempting to “disperse” protesters.
    Just for Portland:

The protests that turned into riots directly and perfectly correlate with he times the use government force was needed.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Huh, that sure seems to match up with federal agents showing up in Portland...almost like it was an escalating factor and did nothing to calm or quell tensions.

Huh, that sure seems to match up with federal agents showing up in Portland...almost like it was an escalating factor and did nothing to calm or quell tensions.
    Not too mention, a lot of other protest violence was started by outside bad actors. The violent real world equivalent of conservative bad faith posters......

https://apnews.com/26a50d7d3c92045bb67d87d5c6de580a

Reminder, right wing extremists and boogaloo's are deeply involved in these protest and in trying to escalate and encourage violence. Even as sits try to take action to remove their ability to coordinate, they find easy ways to frequently circumvent those restrictions.