It should become: Humans vs Elves

I know alliance fanboys want humans + elves, but I think humans vs Elves would be a lot more fun and interesting.

But blizzard has this frenemies thing going between the two, like wtf?

Ahh yes, the two most boring races fighting it out for control of the zzzzzzz.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be no elves, but hey, we all can dream right?

Factions will never change like that. At most they might abolish the concept entirely, but they'll never split the existing factions off.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Ahh yes, the two most boring races fighting it out for control of the zzzzzzz.
    That's what all the 0.4 % played races say. There is a reason why the "boring" races are the most played ones. It is because they don't look like comedy caricatures out of a Pixar movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    It should be no elves, but hey, we all can dream right?
    If you want to call WoD a dream, then sure. There is also a reason why the Orc galore expansion got notorious and Blizz went full Elf Legion onwards.

pandaren vs pandaren

I'd be ok with dwarves vs trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    No

Stop it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

3+ Year Old Account
    well yes I want to be an Alteraci Human Rogue slashing down the throats of Silver Covenant traitors

no more High Elves!
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Don't talk wet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevryn View Post
    Don't talk wet

Don't talk wet

Quote Originally Posted by Sevryn View Post
    Don't talk wet
    What does that even mean?

Hear me out

What we need is

Forsaken Vs. Dwarves

I always loved their fights and skirmishes back in Hillsbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Factions will never change like that. At most they might abolish the concept entirely, but they'll never split the existing factions off.
    Hey, they could easily do Quel'thalas vs Stormwind. You could even have the High Elves be the ones who set things in motion with some sinister plot/gallant attack. Stormwind rallies Ironforge and Gnomeregan to "liberate" Quel'thalas. The Blood Elves, however, get support from Suramar, letting them hold their own.

Genn Greymane broods over whatever happened to Sylvanas in SL and stays out. Maybe there's a subplot where Calia Menethil, Lillian Voss and some other Forsaken maneuver for the future of the Forsaken while the war happens north of them, the Forsaken as a nation still reeling from Sylvanas' actions and not being up to joining the war.

As for Kalimdor? The Night Elves says "oh yes the Horde is evil" and attack Orgrimmar and ignore the Eastern Kingdoms, helping indirectly by tying up the orcs and tauren. The Draenei get roped in to that because, hey, they have a perfectly reasonable dislike of orcs.

Human vs human copy, great

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    Human vs human copy, great
    It's just that most hordies are blood elves, by far, and alliance has humans and void elves who's void practice (or love if High elf) are direct opposite of the blood elves light focus. also lore wise blood elf v high elf hate is high, and void elf/human love is high.

Blood elves hate humans because of Arthas, and humans want blood elves to join them even more so now because of Alleria and the void elves.

So blood elves have good reason to attack humans a lot, and high elves have good reason to respond in kind, void elves would defend their allies even against blood elves and in part to convince them of the power of the void.

But blood elves have the support of orcs and Nightborne, forsaken who have a bone to pick with humans a lot. And while some humans and forsaken also want to mend fences, well you can see the strength of a human v elf focus for the faction conflict.