Poll: How will you choose your covenant?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Aesthetics for sure. Going Night Fae for my main. And will do all other 3 on alts just to see the story.
    There isn't much story there. You'll do all the zones no matter what you pick.

Transmogs and mounts for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a monk, the only one that I am trying to avoid is Kyrian, their abilities is SO boring. Sadly, it is one of the only ones that the Tmog kinda fits the class. I do like Night Fae, their Tmog and their ability is pretty cool, but I dislike druidic themes. So now I am torn between maldraxxus and venthyr, their tmogs are acceptable and their stories seems to be pretty interesting. Their abilities are also pretty amazing. So it will probably be one of these too, prob Maldraxxus.

This is my current plan at least. Maybe I will change my mind when I play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    There isn't much story there. You'll do all the zones no matter what you pick.
    The Campaign changes though
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

By making 36 characters, 1 of each spec, and using the covenant that fits each of their themes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Player power, because how my character performs is just that more important to me. I don't enjoy nerfing myself deliberately because of aesthetics..

7+ Year Old Account
    Aesthetics all the way. Couldn't care less about power.
    Will spread my characters out over the covenants and fit them to what aesthetic fits them best.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post

The Campaign changes though
    Not much. Not enough to make it worth rolling a different character.
    But this post shows that raider.io needs to have the ability to see what covenants players have. Don't want to risk ending up in a group with quite a few of these players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not much. Not enough to make it worth rolling a different character.
    But this post shows that raider.io needs to have the ability to see what covenants players have. Don't want to risk ending up in a group with quite a few of these players.
    It changes a lot actually, only the latter part is relatively the same with every convenant going to maldraxxus to help . But until the middle it is completely different.

And I would not worry, I am pretty sure you Raider Io will allow you to see the covenant of each character.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    It changes a lot actually, only the latter part is relatively the same with every convenant going to maldraxxus to help . But until the middle it is completely different.

And I would not worry, I am pretty sure you Raider Io will allow you to see the covenant of each character.
    I've played them all. They are really short and the main story is just during leveling, before you even pick one.

Test them out first, look up DPS charts for them then decide accordingly. A mix of what I like thematically and max dps.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

honestly? look up the two strongest for my class then choose the one i find the coolest. If the best one is TO good to pass up, obviously that one.

Main: Player Power
    Alts: Aesthetics & Lore

7+ Year Old Account
    I will not sacrifice my personal enjoyment for the sake of a few numbers.

So, aesthetics and lore all the way.

Formerly known as Arafal

Main will be Priest as Shadow so it comes down to Kyrian or Night Fae, because Necrolord os very awkward going melee just for that skill and venthyr somehow will not work properly logicwise.
    Thus I dont like the aesthetics of the Kyrians I will favor Night Fae^^

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Mounts and Transmogs. IDGAF about a .5% DPS increase min/max.
    What if it comes out to be 20%???

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played them all. They are really short and the main story is just during leveling, before you even pick one.
    They just released more content, and even if it is short, it is different. Not to mention that each one has it's exclusive feature.

Not to mention they will keep adding content through the patches.
    Last edited by Sluvs; 2020-09-05 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Mor info

Could care less about the min/maxing on it. Majority of my classes will be going based on aesthetics. For instance, paladin is going Kyrian regardless, though their ability of shield spam is nice too. Once my main ones are done then my dupe alts then I'll either maximize them a little bit more to make up for gear difference or just pick whoever.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongCracker View Post
    Honestly could care less if it was even that much. Plus we all know if it is that much it'll get nerfed after a few weeks, leaving people regretting their choice because it is no longer OP DPS.

Power, if it's a close choice then i'll bring it to aesthetics. I have preferences, but I do want to be able to compete at a reasonably high level while not feeling crippled. The passive mobility/defensive perk is more of a choice than anything for me tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongCracker View Post
    Don't care. And if it did end up that big of a DPS upgrade, then Ion should have #pulltheripcord before Launch.
    Last edited by Shadowsgrace; 2020-09-05 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Mounts and Transmogs. IDGAF about a .5% DPS increase min/max.
    0.5%? I don't think you have tried the beta.

Right now, between the two best for my spec :

15% difference on a target dummy. Same gear, legendary, everything, 0 random proc on the character. Keep in mind, that between my two best, its even worse with the others.
    Last edited by Thorcall; 2020-09-05 at 11:55 PM.