Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    So, if he turned his back, how did he get shot 3 times in the front?

- - - Updated - - -

Uncivil Law
    Nate the Lawyer
    R&R Law Group
    Colion Noir
    Rekiata Law
    Donut Operator(former law enforcement perspective, not lawyer)
    I don't know.

But you are the one claiming that he did all of this, and then somehow wasn't an aggressor anymore after he started running, after he had pointed his gun at multiple people.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You could just show daily graph of whatever metric proves it then. Average percent by month are not helpful in that regard.
    You don't believe the city officials who were saying it? Instead you believe someone thousands of miles away not involved?

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I don't know.

But you are the one claiming that he did all of this, and then somehow wasn't an aggressor anymore after he started running, after he had pointed his gun at multiple people.
    These are the same people that said Trayvon Martin was the aggressor when all he had was a bag skittles and Zimmerman had a gun. So Rosenbaum had a baggy and Rittenhouse had an AR-15, so at least their bullshit excuses are consistent.

Clearly for conservatives, guns are non threatening (unless you may be grabbing one in your car and you're black) and bags are the real threat to society.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

And your sources? Shit. Colion Noir is an NRA stooge. Donut Operator is a moronic cop. Uncivil Law claims that R&R law group got it wrong on the Blake shooting, and I am not going to go through their videos. The ones that I have listened to like Viva Frei, he is absolutely retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    These are the same people that said Trayvon Martin was the aggressor when all he has was a bag skittles and Zimmerman had a gun. So Rosenbaum had a baggy and Rittenhouse had an AR-15, so at least their bullshit excuses are consistent.

Clearly for conservatives, guns are non threatening (unless you may be grabbing one in your car and you're black) and bags are the real threat to society.
    Yeah, not surprising.

These are the same people that said Trayvon Martin was the aggressor when all he had was a bag of soup and Zimmerman had a can of soup. So Rosenbaum had a baggy and Rittenhouse had an AR-15, so at least their bullshit excuses are consistent.

Clearly for conservatives, guns are non threatening (unless you may be grabbing one in your car and you're black) and soup is the real threat to society.
    Fixed that in line with the latest thing to fear instead of guns.

And your sources? Shit. Colion Noir is an NRA stooge. Donut Operator is a moronic cop. Uncivil Law claims that R&R law group got it wrong on the Blake shooting, and I am not going to go through their videos. The ones that I have listened to like Viva Frei, he is absolutely retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, not surprising.
    Riiiiight everyone's wrong but you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... strange appeal to popularity fallacy flex...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    These are the same people that said Trayvon Martin was the aggressor when all he had was a bag skittles and Zimmerman had a gun. So Rosenbaum had a baggy and Rittenhouse had an AR-15, so at least their bullshit excuses are consistent.

With Trayvon I believe the argument is that Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked, evidenced by injuries to the back of his head, and shot in self-defense. It’s Simmerman’s fault for starting the altercation though.
    Last edited by Ooid; 2020-09-06 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Both of those are straight-up lies.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7302423/k...a-jacob-blake/

He was arrested on a fugitive warrant. He did not "turn himself in". To either PD.

That could explain him walking to the police line.

It doesn't explain him leaving and going home. Even if the cops on-site are too busy (too busy to arrest someone who committed multiple homicides?), you go to the local PD and turn yourself in there. Which wouldn't be the Antioch PD. Which he didn't turn himself into, either, or they wouldn't have issued a warrant for his arrest as a fugitive. Which they did.
    The timing of this is in question, his lawyer says he turned himself in. A warrant for his arrest does not preclude him turning himself in, local news sources are saying he turned himself in(TMJ4, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, ABC7Chicago).

Rosenbaum wasn't part of a mob, and wasn't armed. You're the one lying, here.

You keep getting really basic facts of this case completely wrong. Where the hell are you getting your information? Because you should probably stop paying attention to sources that lie to you.
    If Rosenbaum wasn't part of an armed mob, then who was the person that shot towards Kyle causing him to turn around in the first place? Just a person randomly discharging his firearm for lulz while Kyle ran past time?

No, you are wrong because you are outright ignoring the first crime, and then trying to say that when he stopped pointing his gun at someone, and started running he could then use self-defense, even though there was no credible threat to his life.

- - - Updated - - -

The timing of this is in question, his lawyer says he turned himself in. A warrant for his arrest does not preclude him turning himself in, local news sources are saying he turned himself in(TMJ4, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, ABC7Chicago).

If Rosenbaum wasn't part of an armed mob, then who was the person that shot towards Kyle causing him to turn around in the first place? Just a person randomly discharging his firearm for lulz while Kyle ran past time?
    There is no evidence that Rosenbaum was armed. There is video that shows him, and the only thing he was walking around with, was a plastic bag with something in it, that doesn't even look like a gun. There are no videos ANYWHERE that showed Rosenbaum having a weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no videos ANYWHERE that showed Rosenbaum having a weapon.
    The American definition of "weapon" is highly flexible when they want to try to justify murders committed by police/white supremacists.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    His lawyer will tell whatever lies are convenient for his client. I won't take anything they have to say seriously.

As for your other supposed sources, I'm gonna need more than random claims. Direct links. Everything I see says he was arrested on a fugitive warrant.
    https://abc30.com/kenosha-shooting-j...onsin/6389473/
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...w5e-story.html
    https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...se/5633334002/

A random person who doesn't seem to have any connection to these events other than proximity. There's nothing else indicating anything greater.

You're literally making this "armed mob" shit up out of nothing.

Rosenbaum was basically alone, and was not armed. That there were a lot of other people around is not relevant to anything here.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Uhm... strange appeal to popularity fallacy flex...
    This isn't a fallacy, it would be closer to appeal to authority, but that's not the case either because actual evidence has been looked at and the law cited by multiple lawyers.

I'm going to take the word of multiple lawyers that are all in agreement that this is a good case for self defense over rando internet forum poster that has an ideological agenda.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to take the word of multiple lawyers that are all in agreement that this is a good case for self defense over rando internet forum poster that has an ideological agenda.
    Except what you're doing is cherry-picking the few lawyers saying who support the conclusion you want to hear, rather than making an honest attempt to consider the evidence.

I already linked you to multiple lawyers who disagree with that viewpoint, and you chose to just ignore them.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a coincidence, that's what we're doing, minus the magic bullet theories that can't come from anything except an "ideological agenda".
    /s

If Rosenbaum is responsible for people's actions he has no actual connection to nor were in the immediate vicinity of him and Kyle at the time of the shooting.....aaaaaaand that somehow furthers Kyle's self defense claim, then Kyle is responsible for all the HEAVILY armed militia members he actually has a connection too and showed up with. Which means Rosenbaum was acting in self defense from a small but heavily armed invading hostile paramilitary force.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Except what you're doing is cherry-picking the few lawyers saying who support the conclusion you want to hear, rather than making an honest attempt to consider the evidence.

I already linked you to multiple lawyers who disagree with that viewpoint, and you chose to just ignore them.
    I'm not finding any that are arguing it's a bad case, the twitter lawyers you linked to were all basing their argument on since debunked theories that he traveled to Kenosha with an illegal weapon to attend the protest. Show me a lawyer that's saying he didn't have the right to self defense against Rosenbaum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not finding any that are arguing it's a bad case, the twitter lawyers you linked to were all basing their argument on since debunked theories that he traveled to Kenosha with an illegal weapon to attend the protest. Show me a lawyer that's saying he didn't have the right to self defense against Rosenbaum.
    Those facts have not been "debunked" in any appreciable way whatsoever. He travelled there from out of state and deliberately armed himself for that purpose.

If he got his weapon from a friend rather than bringing it from home, that doesn't change any significant factor. He still would be carrying illegally, and all it really does is make his friend an accessory to the murders.

This is exactly what I meant about you cherry-picking things to fit your predetermined desired conclusions. You are not engaging honestly from the get-go.

Except the ones he linked you, saying that Rittenhouse's attorney literally used the "well regulated militia" as an argument that he is able to use the self-defense argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Those facts have not been "debunked" in any appreciable way whatsoever. He travelled there from out of state and deliberately armed himself for that purpose.

If he got his weapon from a friend rather than bringing it from home, that doesn't change any significant factor. He still would be carrying illegally, and all it really does is make his friend an accessory to the murders.

This is exactly what I meant about you cherry-picking things to fit your predetermined desired conclusions. You are not engaging honestly from the get-go.
    And if anything, this just means that his friend that armed him, is looking at charges too.