Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    The selfish actions of some Trump supporters endangering the lives of other Trump supporters? Color me shocked... /s
    DAMIT you beat me to this very comment.

i now hate you! not really, but /angryfist
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Multiple reports are surfacing (heh) of several boats sinking while taking part in a Trump parade on Lake Travis in Texas.

I can only assume that they sank under the weight of all the obligatory Trump reelection campaign swag.

#Dumbkirk is trending on twitter about this and it is brilliant.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    #Dumbkirk is trending on twitter about this and it is brilliant.
    The kids are aight.

EDIT: WHO DID THIS? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

obviously the water is in on this mysterious conspiracy and is in league(s?) with the soup cans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    obviously the water is in on this mysterious conspiracy and is in league(s?) with the soup cans
    Poseidon and Andy Warhol are both antifa operatives, clearly.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    The kids are aight.

EDIT: WHO DID THIS? LOL.

The "Commander" for Lake Travis should probably be "Blue Wave".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    It’s the deepest state government there is...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

*rubs temples*

They're literally claiming left-wing "terrorists" created waves to topple the boats.

If you're a Trump supporter you're a fucking moron. There's no excuse anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Falwell has been calling his former coworkers, begging them to stand by him.

So naturally, the school's lawyer outed the attempts and said "Falwell does not run the school. If we wanted to let him call the shots while we did all the work, we would have fucked his wife."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    *rubs temples*

They're literally claiming left-wing "terrorists" created waves to topple the boats.

Witchy tumblr has a lot more potency than it gives itself credit for, clearly.

Like to charge, reblog to cast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I can’t fathom who would come up with this kind of pun.
    fathom
    Who indeed.

The Briny Deep State, naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    *rubs temples*

Thousands of BLM supporters, jealous of Trump's supporters and their 300,000 boats, are lining the shore and splashing the water to create those waves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Thousands of BLM supporters, jealous of Trump's supporters and their 300,000 boats, are lining the shore and splashing the water to create those waves.
    Is it a parade surrounded by water, big water, ocean water?

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like we have yet to mention the irony in these people claiming to represent ordinary Americans when most of them own boats.

- - - Updated - - -

Nikki Haley, despite speculation that she is planning ahead for the post-Trump era, has decided to try and light one of her few remaining bridges out of Trumpland on fire by demanding Biden take down a video claiming Trump said something that Trump is known to have said.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Nikki Haley is a fucking moron. She's tried to perpetuate this notion of 'racial progress' as a backdrop to racial discrimination she's experienced as an Indian-American. Yet, she's done the most cowardly thing in all of this anyway...hide her heritage in order to get ahead in the 'New South'.

To the average Trump supporter, they'd be entirely unaware that she's an Indian American. She doesn't use her first name in public much at all, she's converted to Christianity and white-washed her entire identity. Because that's what is expected in Trump's America. Blend in and swear fealty.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-09-06 at 12:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Breaking news, top headline on FOX News, Anti-Trump group calls for nationwide protests in 23 cities

"Oh no! They're calling for violent protests!"

Actually, they're not calling for violence.

"...this is today's top headline? People using their First Amendment Rights?"

Yes.

"Wasn't the Kentucky Derby today?"

Actually yes, we have some pictures from that.

"So FOX News has basically just given up. Ignores the armed militia supporting Trump, pounds the Red Alert button for those opposed to Trump?"

I mean, it's hard to argue with the evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Klannish Armada?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    BLM frogmen drilling holes into the boats.
    It's the rare Deepwater Jew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    It's the rare Deepwater Jew.
    Get your conspiracy right, we pay others to do it...

Edit: Wait... but, we are also cheap... I am so conflicted...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    *third picture*
    Hey! I have that backpack! It's actually a really good backpack.

Also, is that dude in the first picture wearing some kind of Joker mask?

Yeah...that's...expected.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.