Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Wrong, Critical Race Theory exposes Institutional Racism.
    Here’s my hot take; Trump doesn’t even KNOW what critical race theory is. He’s only doing it because Tucker Carlson rabble roused about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Here’s my hot take; Trump doesn’t even KNOW what critical race theory is. He’s only doing it because Tucker Carlson rabble roused about it.
    They're just Signaling to Racists and Racism Deniers.

Trump and the GOP's Complicit with Trump are literally trying to rewrite history by ignoring or playing down Racism like they did with the Coronavirus.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-09-06 at 04:02 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...on-said-trump/

trumpers suddenly concerned about official government business being leaked after praising russia for hacking hillarys emails for so many years lol.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    They're just Signaling to Racists and Racism Deniers.

Trump and the GOP's Complicit with Trump are literally trying to rewrite history by ignoring or playing down Racism like they did with the Coronavirus.
    Pretty much. But they still get offended when they’re called racist. Fucking own it. At least you can then claim honesty points.

Donald Trump Jr.: “As we drove past the rows of white grave markers [at Arlington Cemetery], in the gravity of the moment...I also thought of...all the sacrifices we’d have to make—giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals.” https://t.co/fcPRxgkTP4
    https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-j...ce4e7892c.html

For those not familiar this is somewhat of an old story I remember posting possibly a year ago.

Trumpkins I don't understand why you follow what everyone would define as the rich, privledge asshole. Coastal Elites, who mock you. The Trumps are the poster childs.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/06/polit...ect/index.html
    people are dying to a once in a century pandemic, people need economic relief, people STILL CANT get tested

whats president trump focusing on? critical race theory, and the 1619 project, literally stuff i only see from people on twitter with pepe the frog avatars is now official government policy.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    people are dying to a once in a century pandemic, people need economic relief, people STILL CANT get tested

whats president trump focusing on? critical race theory, and the 1619 project, literally stuff i only see from people on twitter with pepe the frog avatars is now official government policy.
    It's par for the course now. It's worse because the propaganda arm of FOX is trying its hardest to convince people that everything Trump says is a hoax is in fact a hoax. You have prime grifters like Geraldo Rivera spreading disinformation saying black & brown folk want to vote for Trump. Sucks.

Because why try to help alleviate an ever crumbling economy or try to fight off a global pandemic when you blare the racial fear horn to your racist cultist that the blacks, the browns, and the race traitor liberals are all coming to commit a complete genocide on the white straight male Christian. There is a famous quote that really fits for this "First they came for the white straight male Christian and that was all they came for because the white straight male Christian is the most persecuted everything in the history of the universe. Oh woah is the white straight male Christian for none has ever known or could ever understand his plight."

10+ Year Old Account
    So — so we’ve done a good job. We’ve done a great job in helping governors. I think every governor is very happy. Not everybody expresses it to the media, but they do at the task force meetings. We’ve had task force meetings where they’re laying praise on us, and then they’ll go out and talk to the press and they won’t be quite as generous. But that’s okay.

But for the most part, I think we’ve helped — in every case, we’ve helped every governor, and we’ve helped them a lot. And some of them, we’ve made look very good. And some have done a really great job, and others haven’t.

But as a country, we have really done a terrific job. And I want to thank Vice President Pence and — but I won’t thank too much right now because we’d like to get the job finished first. And the vaccines are going to come out soon, and the therapeutics are continuing, and that’s why we’re having the kind of numbers we have.
    "Trump never said that."

He said it 2 days ago.

"That's Fake News."

It's quoted from this whitehouse.gov link.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "Trump never said that."

He said it 2 days ago.

"That's Fake News."

As a rebuttal to "omg we've been such a big help", here's something that I think fell between the cracks during all of the other shit going on the past few days:

Trump administration quietly pulls funding for disinfecting NY subways, schools

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "Trump never said that."

He said it 2 days ago.

"That's Fake News."

Every time his supporters said that Trump could not anticipate the pandemic, they should read this article on how CDC under Obama dealt with Ebola. Then compare that to how CDC under this administration responded to Covid-19.

CDC Releases Detailed History of the 2014-2016 Ebola Response in MMWR

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    As a rebuttal to "omg we've been such a big help", here's something that I think fell between the cracks during all of the other shit going on the past few days:

Trump administration quietly pulls funding for disinfecting NY subways, schools
    Surprised that fell between the cracks. This is "hurting the right people," this is the shit his base eats and wants second helpings of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Every time his supporters said that Trump could not anticipate the pandemic, they should read this article on how CDC under Obama dealt with Ebola. Then compare that to how CDC under this administration responded to Covid-19.

As terrible as the Coronavirus pandemic has been, at least we can be thankful that we had Ebola happen under a competent president, and not under this one. Because that could have been magnitudes worse.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    As terrible as the Coronavirus pandemic has been, at least we can be thankful that we had Ebola happen under a competent president, and not under this one. Because that could have been magnitudes worse.
    I can already see Trump Supporters with ebola coughing on each other on purpose because it's all just a hoax

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I can already see Trump Supporters with ebola coughing on each other on purpose because it's all just a hoax
    Well I think is spread through direct contact so it would be handshaking parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    If anti racism is anti American. Logic would apply he means Racism is American.
    Except all these idiots think anti racism means anti white and is therefore racist. They somehow don't understand that discrimination against white people is just as illegal as discrimination against any other race/ethnicity. There's literally been lawsuits won for discrimination against white people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Critical Race Theory is not "anti racism". Quite the opposite.
    You don't know a fucking thing about anything related to that topic. Just stop talking about it before you continue to display your ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Except all these idiots think anti racism means anti white and is therefore racist. They somehow don't understand that discrimination against white people is just as illegal as discrimination against any other race/ethnicity. There's literally been lawsuits won for discrimination against white people.
    To add to this... it’s why they use “reverse racism”... they can’t rationalize it as the same thing, in part due to what you said.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Pretty much. But they still get offended when they’re called racist. Fucking own it. At least you can then claim honesty points.
    I mean honestly their views aren't illogical but they're just not being honest. It makes perfect sense that someone wants to keep the advantages they have in life. It just makes you a selfish prick and racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post

*trump supporter impersonation*

well why didn't obamby stop the cronavirus too?!?! just like he didnt stop 9/11???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    You don't know a fucking thing about anything related to that topic.
    Well, I'm pretty sure Trump doesn't know, either.

Let's look at it from another angle. Let's pretend that Trump is correct: that it's anti-American, that it's a sickness, that --

"Sickness?"

Yeah, here it is from FOX News so there will be no blaming Fake News today! He seems upset that it contains information about white privilege which --

"Isn't he the physical embodiment of the subject? Like, in the book they were using, wasn't there just a picture of Trump and the chapter says 'basically this'?"

We're getting off topic, we're pretending Trump is right. So anyhow, under the assumption that Trump was right and this training was this big anti-American false sickness...

...why did he wait until September of his final year before doing anything about it?

I mean, at this point, doesn't @Zeth Hawkins have to say "Trump let this anti-American false narrative sickness stay in his own White House for nearly four years, and even though it was wrong and false and racist he did literally nothing until last week"? I mean, if Trump is right, doesn't even a Trump supporter have to denounce Trump for leaving it in the White House?

I think they do.

Siri, set timer for 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Geography and the characteristics of EVD (such as people not being contagious until they develop very easily identifiable symptoms coupled with very high mortality rates) might've factored in a little more than whoever was sitting in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB