Venture Bros cancelled?

https://comicbook-com.cdn.ampproject...-adult-swim%2F

The author behind a recent art book for The Venture Bros. is saying the show has been cancelled after nearly eight seasons. Ken Plume, author of Go Team Venture!: The Art and Making of The Venture Bros., recently responded to a viral Tweet asking the Internet to name their favorite shows that were cancelled unnecessarily with The Venture Bros., and now fans are wondering if that means the series has indeed been cancelled following the now in-production season eight. Especially because Ken Plume was directly involved with series creators Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer during the production of the art book.

Ken Plume responded to his Tweet later with "I have no further comment.," and thus further raised the mystery with fans. An official announcement for the series has yet to be made since the eighth season was announced to be in the works back in 2018, and there has been no official confirmation of cancellation.
    Last edited by CastletonSnob; 2020-09-07 at 11:40 PM.

Well I hope they give it a good ending. It's probably my favourite show.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post

I thought we were going to get a final season

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post

Well, I mean...you did... you just didn't know it

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    We were. And then we didn't. It was canceled while they were writing it.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    We were. And then we didn't. It was canceled while they were writing it.
    Awww doh! And the dang cliff hanger ending! MAN! I figured Season 8 was probably their last, but was hoping for a good story wrapping up episode or two if that ended up being the case.

But now no 8 season at all? Damn Hollywood.
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriani View Post
    Awww doh! And the dang cliff hanger ending! MAN! I figured Season 8 was probably their last, but was hoping for a good story wrapping up episode or two if that ended up being the case.
    They'd actually already said season 8 would be the last one, too. That makes it especially frustrating.