Poll: What will you do if Shadowlands sucks?

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Its going to be more popular than classic so, either way its win/win

Either way, Shadowlands will be my last expansion, I've been with the game since launch but every new exp has made me less and less hyped. Despite raiding mythic to keep the interest up, I am slowly fading away so if the expansion sucks, I quit immediately. If it rocks, I will ride through it and take my leave when it's over!

Thanks WoW for a wonderful 15years+

Same as now. Quit when I get bored, resub when a new patch or expansion seems interesting.

I will do the same thing I did with Legion and BfA - play a lot in the beginning, try new dungeons and a raid and then quit for few months, then come back around 9.1 and do the same, and then 9.2. and then 9.3. The game is fun, I enjoy the story, fresh raids and sometimes mythic runs. I don't think it's healthy to play WoW everyday without any breaks in 2020.

Move on with my life and read up on new lore.
    Complain a day or two on MMOC

WoW always bounces back though, so I will probably play again at a later patch.

Judging from what i've seen and played thus far, it doesn't seem like it will, but if Blizzard drops the ball somehow and the game turns out to be so bad that I don't want to play anymore, I guess I just won't.

it's a free to play game so no need to be negative, that means that i was able to buy the last 2 expansions with gold and even pay playtime with gold all those years making at a free to play game for me, so good or bad i just keep grinding gold for the next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Title says it all.

This is Blizzard’s chance to get it right, like how Legion made up for the disaster that was WoD. BfA wasn’t too well received, so maybe SL will get things right? Or it could be the last straw for many players. Even with Legion’s success the game hasn’t been the same since WoD came out.

Or you could keep playing SL despite it sucking, because as shitty as WoW can get, it’s still the best MMO to many people.
    Just to be clear here: Shadowlands will not be a new legion. You can clearly see that on the Beta servers. It might become a decent expansion, but it might as well fail even worse than BfA .

Yeah i already quit retail, and im not going back for shadowlands. I perfectly happy with classic and can't wait to play TBC.

It won't suck, none of the previous 4 o 5 expansions have sucked - no reason to suggest the next one will.

Thankfully we will never go back to being as bad as classic was.

However - what will I do with the people continuing to play a game whilst they complain about it sucking - well ignore them I suppose.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

What I will do if one of my games sucks? No prob, I will play other games.

Play it until next expansion.

If it's good I hope they don't release tbc during it's life. I'm getting to old dunno if I can handle 2 versions. But if it sucks bring on tbc!
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

If SL sucks, I will simply play less WoW and more of other games. Probably cancel the sub at some point like I have been doing since MoP. There are other games you know?

10+ Year Old Account
    From my testing experience, I don't think it'll entirely suck. Then again, I'll keep playing for social reasons, as well as roleplay.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Will probably still play due to having raids and mythic+ (This is what carried BFA anyways) but will probably play it as I did with BFA (only subbing for a month with each fresh content patch).

Though I think that if they if manage to make Torghast stay relevant (and most importantly fun) throughout future patches then we're pretty solid since even if the rest of the game sucks you would still have raids/mythic+/torghast.

My biggest worry is class design, so many class/specs need more work and I'm not expecting any major class changes anymore on beta. I hope that if they actually stop applying class changes on beta then they will continue to work on classes during the expansion's lifecycle because screw waiting a whopping 2+ years for a new expansion just to hope that your class is looked at.

More time to play classic

Quote Originally Posted by iinverse View Post
    What I will do if one of my games sucks? No prob, I will play other games.
    Do other games exist??

Other games of course there is tons of great games on the market.
    Do you hear the voices too?

I have it this way since MOP

sub - quit after i get bored - resub after 2-3 months - quit after i get bored - rinse and repeat