Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    No... I'm not saying that, but those would be conspiracy facts.

It is conspiracy theories that aren't worth a grain of salt.
    Everything's a theory until proven a fact.

So you think having a theory isn't worth anything....?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    And a radical SJW echo chamber is better...?

The aim should be a neutral forum. Without politics.
    I'll take one of them over the other, seeing as how one wouldn't want me dead, the other does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

So you think having a theory isn't worth anything....?
    There's a difference between public theories and scientific ones.

A scientific theory is a hypothesis until proven and requires much backing to be considered a fact. And the facts can change with new findings. Average people consider theories to be facts if they agree with them, regardless of scientific proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vincink View Post
    So why not use Reddit?
    Yeah, plenty of unmoderated cesspools on there for these people to frequent. Not sure why MMO-C has to be the place for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    *shrugs*
    Got an infraction yesterday for signature. Ive had the image for at least a couple years now. And the text I added was there for about a month now. So...I figure one of the mods has a personal issue with a recent post....
    They don't notice signatures unless someone reports them.

Chances are, some petty person didn't like what you wrote in a post but it wasn't infractable, so they reported your sig.

Has happened to me. I then tested by having the exact same sig again. Nothing happened, I got bored and changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by vincink View Post
    So why not use Reddit?
    >this place is too moderated
    >so why not go to a place that's even more heavily moderated
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    How dare you bring logic and common sense into here?
    Do you play New World?

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Are we really using alt-right in 2020?

If you wanna see actual alt-right - go to /pol/ - it's lightyears away from any kind of right wing rhetoric I've seen people banned for on this site

Stop using this political boogie-man as an excuse for poor moderation. This place isn't too moderated, people get away with reprehensible comments all the time - it's the fact the moderation is so inconsistant and mods don't justify themselves ever
    ikr, it's scary how people are ok condemning a fraction of a issue but can turn a blind eye to when they seem some sorta of reflection. destructive thoughts indeed.

To comment on the topic, yea be careful the wrong day the wrong time and the person with the hammer can twirl with glee.

If you wanna see actual alt-right - go to /pol/ - it's lightyears away from any kind of right wing rhetoric I've seen people banned for on this site

Stop using this political boogie-man as an excuse for poor moderation. This place isn't too moderated, people get away with reprehensible comments all the time - it's the fact the moderation is so inconsistant and mods don't justify themselves ever
    Yep, because it still exists in 2020.

And I don't need you to tell me where to look for shit I literally see, thanks. These forums have a lot of US people frequenting them.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    >this place is too moderated
    >so why not go to a place that's even more heavily moderated
    Huh?
    So why not make your own forum somewhere?

It's still a thing though admittedly we get sort of the sanded over version here for the most part.

Ontopic though. Really the only bad forum imo is the movies one. Faltemer or w/e his name is runs that place like his personal kingdom. God forbid you go even slightly off topic or discuss the impacts of a movie on a subject like feminism or politics. Even though a movie directly or indirectly encourages that discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Not allowed to ask about medical issues.
    Not allowed to discuss mental disorders.
    Not allowed to joke with above.
    Not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories.

I mean seriously, what the hell?
    Ease up on power trips.
    Have not posted here in close to a year.

I prefer /2 Trade these days for my fill of garbage.

I do enjoy the discussions that involve lore, spoiler evaluations, etc in MMO champion,but other than that I stopped giving two shits.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Exactly - and that is why talking about conspiracy theories is pointless.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    That wasn't trolling, that was name calling and inciting flaming. You got an infraction as a warning
    its kinda rediculus that calling someone childish is infractable thou.

I mean if hed type "go fuck yourself" or something along those lines itd make sence.
    But that? Thats a civil discourse imo.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

US people are alt right? What do you mean?
    ... Do you actually research something before you start talking about it? I suppose that's where the inane "in 2020"-line came from though.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alt-right

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...logy/alt-right
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-09-08 at 03:22 PM.

People mad about conspiracies are just butthurt they can’t peddle their crap onto people. Keep your illogical concepts to yourself tbh

lol people outside the US complaining about it as if they live here & have hand on knowledge, what else is new. awww man this is getting radioactive, queue the mods this shit is mind-"bottling"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I'm not really sure what's sadder.

The idea that you are telling the truth about this or the idea that you are lying.
    Could care less what you believe or don't believe. I felt that what they did was unjust. So I wasn't going to sit back and be unfairly judged, by someone who on a whim thought they knew what I was thinking.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Exactly - and that is why talking about conspiracy theories is pointless.
    How do you prove something a fact if you consider even talking about it pointless?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Not allowed to ask about medical issues.
    Not allowed to discuss mental disorders.
    Not allowed to joke with above.
    Not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories.

I mean seriously, what the hell?
    Ease up on power trips.
    Go somewhere else if the rules are too harsh for you.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

inb4

"Discussion on MMOchamp moderation is not allowed. Closing this."

Surprised it hasn't happened yet tbh
    No you and plenty of others are alt right enough here, especially when you aren't whining or crying about the rules you don't already follow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Go somewhere else if the rules are too harsh for you.
    Because some people like to shit in the pool simply because there is a sign that says don't shit in the pool. It really has nothing to do with anything else.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    its kinda rediculus that calling someone childish is infractable thou.

I mean if hed type "go fuck yourself" or something along those lines itd make sence.
    But that? Thats a civil discourse imo.
    There were more adjectives used there. But in any case, if you can't stop yourself from using ad hominem arguments then the discussion has basically ended.
    When people start attacking each other then nothing more will come out of it.

It's not about saying something harsh to other person and hurting their feelings. It's about the manner in which discussion is done.
    The fact that people admit name calling into "civil discourse" is quite sad. Attack the opinion, never the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    Do you play New World?
    No
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

How do you prove something a fact if you consider even talking about it pointless?
    By looking at evidence, which is the very think conspiracy theories avoid.

I hope you are catching up

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.