Pvp vendor bad stats pvp gear

Shadowland is bringing back pvp vendors which is awesome! However the gear given in the vendors is more than awesome... Very little stat combinations and the stats that are offered simply are not good. Either the pvp gear vendors need more stat combinations (mostly versatility ones because it is most classes best pvp stat) or we NEED a pvp stat so pve gearing doesn't roll over pvp gear again (like bfa did all expansion). I know players say things like "I don't want to have to grind to sets to pvp" , however this logic is flawed because you NEED separate stats to pvp anyway in bfa (Because most of the best stats in pvp *versatility* are not the best stats in pve, and vice versa). I really hope more people see how the pvp vendors are currently flawed and voice their opinions! I am not asking for pvp gear to be good in pve, I just want pvp gear to be the BEST way to gear in pvp. It literally makes sense

This is what needs to be done
    PvP gear has higher iLvL than all PvE gear
    PvP gear iLvL is capped when not doing instance PvP

I feel this would be a proper solution and fix the “I have to PvP to PvE” issue once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by cozzri View Post

I feel this would be a proper solution and fix the “I have to PvP to PvE” issue once and for all.
    But how does that work in world questing? Do you switch between pvp gear and pve gear and hope you don't get ganked? Are you more powerful while questing when wearing pvp gear?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    But how does that work in world questing? Do you switch between pvp gear and pve gear and hope you don't get ganked? Are you more powerful while questing when wearing pvp gear?
    Yes, you switch gear; all pvp gear gets capped at LFR iLvL while not doing instanced PvP, if you want higher iLvL for PvE, do the content for it, so vice versa.

The PvP gear should have a big enough iLvL gap from Mythic iLvL that it isn’t even a question what you should wear while doing instance PvP; I’m talking 50+ iLvL difference; whatever it takes to create the divide; because it has to happen for PvP to have any kind of meaningful progression

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Instead of going to the effort of figuring out what makes great PvP stats by Blizzard (they aren't going to necessarily take your word for them).... how about just giving PvP vendor gear a +damage modifier against other players? Each vendor piece could have a +3% against other players. More pieces....more damage ....but only in a pvp environment. You could wear it all the time.....normal world stats and a damage bonus only in PvP. Increasing the item level gap between sources of procurement feeds into the elitist appearance of "I deserve better gear than you because my effort is higher". Raiders pointing fingers at Mythic who would point fingers at PvP who point fingers at..........to infinity.
    Stay safe and have fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by cozzri View Post

Except for world pvp, which is an enjoyable form of pvp for many. Just do what wod did, when you enter pvp combat your stats go up 15% on pvp gear or w/e the scaling was

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Metrox View Post
    Instead of going to the effort of figuring out what makes great PvP stats by Blizzard (they aren't going to necessarily take your word for them).... how about just giving PvP vendor gear a +damage modifier against other players? Each vendor piece could have a +3% against other players. More pieces....more damage ....but only in a pvp environment. You could wear it all the time.....normal world stats and a damage bonus only in PvP. Increasing the item level gap between sources of procurement feeds into the elitist appearance of "I deserve better gear than you because my effort is higher". Raiders pointing fingers at Mythic who would point fingers at PvP who point fingers at..........to infinity.
    Stay safe and have fun!!
    They did this in wod, and most players loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Buttchinbill View Post
    Except for world pvp, which is an enjoyable form of pvp for many. Just do what wod did, when you enter pvp combat your stats go up 15% on pvp gear or w/e the scaling was
    They did this in wod, and most players loved it!
    This sounds like something that should have been kept from WoD! Unfortunately all I remembered from WoD PvP was the horrible gearing system and Ashran rants.

Why blizzard insist in creating solutions for problems that doesnt exist at all, with that they created tons of problems

Why not bring resilience back? Just like that, never was a problem with it and since they removed in legion, pvp gear is that joke it is now

Or make like WoD were, scale ilvl when inside bgs or arenas
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

The issue isn't stats or ilvls compared to PVE. The fundamental problem with PVP gear is there is no incentive to even use it. They need to bring back stats like resilience or something similar. The overwhelming problem with the game are things like the scaling and trying to make it more sandbox than MMO.

As a fan of PvP, the whole badge vendor stuff is pure shit.

To fix WoW PvP, you want to get as far away from structured PvP as you can. When put in structured PvP, players will put all their focus into how they can most efficiently traverse the structure to gear up in the shortest amount of time, and if they aren't hitting their targets in the most efficient manner, they quit. Its boring, stupid, and inane.

PvP is about killing people. Have fun killing people. Focus on that.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.