Poll: What will you do if Shadowlands sucks?

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Plenty of good shit coming so if it sucks no loss, just play something else.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

I'll just quit and play something else, isn't really a big deal. I quit for the majority of Cataclysm, like half of MoP, most of WoD, and like half of BfA. There's plenty of other really fun games worth playing. Then I'll probably come back if they fix things in 9.1 or 9.2, and if not oh well maybe their next expansion will be better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    To each their own but as you know I'll still argue WoD was better for more reasons then one, but mostly because classes I played didn't feel like shit nor doing the content with them felt like shit. Still though, the fact you made it through means you get the medal of honour haha :P
    Yea I heard a lot of arguments for which is worse I cannot disagree if people think BfA is as bad as WoD. Heard a lot of legit criticisms I cannot argue against, I do feel there is really no wrong answer, its all down to personal distaste. Which is why Cataclysm will always be the worst expansion for me and I feel that's a minority opinion but I am okay with that :P

it allready kind of looks like it won't turn out that great so i'll probably just keep playing games that i actually enjoy. it's not like it's hard to keep track of what's happening with the game so if it starts to look good again i can pick it back up then.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Hard to say without playing it and also knowing the twists and turns my own life will take (like other interests emerging for example). I took breaks in Wotlk and Cata because I wasn't happy with the experience, I quit in WoD - permanently I thought, but Legion and BFA have kept me on board throughout their life spans. BFA has not been amazing by any means but for me personally, my own experience has kept me satisfied much more than in Wotlk or Cata for example.

With that said, if I don't enjoy Shadowlands at all, and with games like Cyberpunk on the horizon I might just take more of a backseat social/non raider role. But I hope to be a mythic raider through all of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it sucks, I'll still play it and when I get bored, I'll stop. I enjoy dungeons and raids, so that stuff won't be affected much. I switch mains every expansion so playstyle feels new and refreshing. Can't imagine how boring it is to play the same character each expansion.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

The same thing we did for BfA and WoD?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chir0n View Post
    People will complain on every forum known to mankind and continue to play. And when the next expansion launches shadowlands will be the greatest expansion ever.
    Can we stop with this crap? Literally no one called meh expansions great. No one called Cata great. No one called WoD great. TBC, WotLK, MoP, Legion considered good to great while they lasted despite some flaws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    No, there quite frankly aren't any better or "cheaper" MMOs out there. WoW is by far the best MMO and everything else is second rate, even during bad xpacs such as BfA.
    Why do you *need* to play an MMO? There are so many multiplayer games out there that can fulfill your needs, whatever they may be. Why limit yourself to the ~2 remaining relevant MMOs?

More importantly, even if you're an MMO player, why would you subject yourself to the god-awful expansions like BfA? Even if WoW was literally the only MMO on the market, I still wouldn't play BfA because it's just a fucking terrible game, for any genre.

play others game until next big patch/expansion

i just play the game for his lore and new content now, the game is too booring nowaday

and its not like in vanilla, in vanilla there was not a lot of others game to play with (good games) but now in 2020 , there a lots of good others game you can play with so the choice is easy

If it turns out poorly, I will likely just play more classic
    However if it is extremely bad I may consider dropping wow for another game for a few years

Not trying to be a dick but I find this line of questioning weird. It's like thinking WoW is the only game. If it sucks? Play something else. I just recently got into DnD online and Kenshi, so if SL sucks I'll just play those or something else. I don't really see any other option. Either you play WoW or you don't play it.

I've already quit. The only way I see me coming back is if guildies manage to put me under enough pressure - but I'm happily playing other games with the guild's core so I doubt that's gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

15+ Year Old Account
    Most likely I will whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Yea I heard a lot of arguments for which is worse I cannot disagree if people think BfA is as bad as WoD. Heard a lot of legit criticisms I cannot argue against, I do feel there is really no wrong answer, its all down to personal distaste. Which is why Cataclysm will always be the worst expansion for me and I feel that's a minority opinion but I am okay with that :P
    I think most people who actually played before Cata will agree with you there, but peoples memories tend to be pretty bad so who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I'll be looking forward to Wrath of the Dave King

Same thing I did with BFA. Quit playing and hope the next expansion will be better

The same thing I'll do if any game sucks.

Not play it.

????

Hard to say. Possibly just Raid log as my guild only does Heroic... possibly quit.

Shadowlands "sucking" is a broad term. If the Raids are fun and everything else is a hot mess I'll just ignore the systems and Raid with my friends. Honestly, I reckon I've done 10-20 Islands at most in BFA.

Thanks to the level scaling, I don't think it's possible for Shadowlands to suck.

I'll just go play through Legion shit again.