Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I honestly think Florida is a complete waste of time and ressources they should focus on more winnable states. The elections in that state are a clusterfuck even without the pandemic and all the shenanigans Trump is pulling he will probably win Florida by 5-6 points at least.
    Its Trump's home state and there is no senate race. I would keep pressing just enough to make Trump waste what little capital he has left but I would plan not to win Florida. There are other priorities out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    To be honest I'm not particularly worried about Florida because I had already considered Florida a lost cause this year.

What I'm keeping my eye on is Pennsylvania since that to me is much more worrisome. Biden really kinda needs Pennsylvania to realize how much Trump fucked them over with his "coal" promises. 2016 was the first time since the 90's that Pennsylvania voted Republican and this administration has done nothing to help them--indeed has done much to fuck them over--yet the gap between Biden and Trump isn't all that huge. It really should be. If Biden wins Pennsylvania and one of the other BGs that flipped to GOP in 2016 I'd say odds are pretty solid he wins overall.
    I’m not sure what the hell is happening over in Pennsylvania. The last LV poll from 538 had Biden 53 with Trump at 44. Biden needs to keep pushing hard in all the swing states. He can do this, but it’s going to be a wire cutter job. Because Trump will get increasingly dirty as the big day looms.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-09-09 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    To be honest I'm not particularly worried about Florida because I had already considered Florida a lost cause this year.

What I'm keeping my eye on is Pennsylvania since that to me is much more worrisome. Biden really kinda needs Pennsylvania to realize how much Trump fucked them over with his "coal" promises. 2016 was the first time since the 90's that Pennsylvania voted Republican and this administration has done nothing to help them--indeed has done much to fuck them over--yet the gap between Biden and Trump isn't all that huge. It really should be. If Biden wins Pennsylvania and one of the other BGs that flipped to GOP in 2016 I'd say odds are pretty solid he wins overall.
    Biden wins Pennsylvania and/or Wisconsin its over. Biden just needs to sit there in those two states for the next 7 weeks and have his surrogates like Obama go to NC and Arizona. Don't need to run up the score just need to have Biden press hard into these two states and pressure vulnerable senate seats where you could also Flip (ie NC/AZ).

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You all have your own Trump to worry about, and name calling itself is acting like a child. You're upset people aren't cheer leading for a campaign that offer nothing but disdain for those who are trying to push for fundamental change. Biden has made it crystal clear he cares more about Wall Street then he does the average American and certainly more then then the working poor.
    He put you on ignore. ffs do you people pay even any attention?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like clockwork with the Bidenbros, their toxicity is palpable.
    The irony of you calling other people toxic is probably lost on you.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

https://apnews.com/8e610effec6e294be01f25035393b6b9

Vice President Mike Pence and top officials from President Donald Trump’s campaign are slated to attend a Montana fundraiser next week hosted by a couple who have expressed support for the QAnon conspiracy theory, according to an event invitation obtained by The Associated Press and a review of social media postings.

The hosts of the fundraiser, Caryn and Michael Borland, have shared QAnon memes and retweeted posts from QAnon accounts, their social media activity shows. The baseless conspiracy theory posits that Trump is fighting entrenched enemies in the government and also involves satanism and child sex trafficking.

Beyond Pence, the Sept. 14 fundraiser in Bozeman, Montana, is expected to draw influential figures in the president’s orbit including Kimberly Guilfoyle, a top Trump fundraising official who is dating Donald Trump Jr., GOP chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Republican National Committee finance chairman Todd Ricketts and RNC co-chairman Tommy Hicks Jr., the event invitation shows.

While many Republicans have dismissed QAnon, the fundraiser is another sign of how the conspiracy theory is gaining a foothold in the party. Trump has hailed Georgia congressional candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene, another QAnon supporter, as a “future Republican star.” The president has refused to condemn QAnon, recently telling reporters that the conspiracy theory is “gaining in popularity” and that its supporters “like me very much.”
    The election is also about mainstreaming unhinged conspiracy theories born of neo-Nazi influence.

Versus

Not.

How this is even close is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

The election is also about mainstreaming unhinged conspiracy theories born of neo-Nazi influence.

Versus

Not.

But but BIDEN!!!!

Well I mean QAnon, Flat Earthers, Russiagaters. You say Tomato and I say Tomato.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...a-hoax/615373/

You mean that thing that the bipartisan Senate Intel Committee confirmed?
    Last edited by Edge-; 2020-09-09 at 11:29 PM.

I see the Trump minions are working very diligently to spread lies.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I don't know wtf is going on in FL but Trump has narrowed the gap in several polls.

Its okay. Biden has all the 'Never Trumpers' on his side./s
    With Biden up in almost every grab-ass state its not....well, breaking even in FL isn't that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    With Biden up in almost every grab-ass state its not....well, breaking even in FL isn't that bad.
    Indeed, but with Trump already attempting to suppress the vote as much as possible, Biden is going to need as large of margins as possible to offset it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Versus

Not.

It's close because the right wing live in their own reality and most of the country does not care enough to vote. We should all expect a very close race regardless of how many Americans Trump kills.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bi-partisan does not mean impartial. They all want war with Russia or war with anyone they can.

Also, from your opinion piece article.
    I saved a huge eye roll for you.

You earned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Bi-partisan does not mean impartial. They all want war with Russia or war with anyone they can.

Yeah, all those Democrats advocating for war with Russia like...uh...do you have the latest list of names?

And I wonder why it can't definitively render a conclusion when information continues to be withheld by the administration. I wonder why.

Well I mean QAnon, Flat Earthers, Russiagaters. You say Tomato and I say Tomato.
    Russia"gate" isn't a conspiracy theory, it actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I see the Trump minions are working very diligently to spread lies.
    There efforts are better spent elsewhere, but logic isn't something they are even aware of.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there was definitive proof of collusion then Mueller should have found it. Trump isn't smart enough to hide it.
    Roger Stone went to jail for covering for Trump... wtf?

Whistleblower Alleges DHS Told Him To Stop Reporting On Russia Threat
    https://www.npr.org/2020/09/09/91118...-trumps-claims

That’s from today... Why did Trump replace Sessions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Russia"gate" isn't a conspiracy theory, it actually happened.
    They stole 500000 voter registration records in swing states and were charged with it.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

If there was definitive proof of collusion then Mueller should have found it. Trump isn't smart enough to hide it.
    So you don't know what Mueller was even investigating? I'm shocked.

Because it wasn't collusion, and you'd know that if you read the report, which I guess you didn't bother with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I saved a huge eye roll for you.

You earned it.
    Totally not a Trump supporter... nope... just shitting on Biden and defending Trump’s backing by Russia... nothing to see here...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

1. They do not war with Russia. They may want Russia to be a threat of war but not to go to actual war.
    2. They can't "definitively say" because there's no single smoking gun to implicate Trump directly like a tape, and since he is POTUS they need something like a tape to say definitively because of the burden of proof on his office is so high. But if we're going to show the proof that every major player in his campaign was guilty (which they did) but Trump didn't;t know about any of it....is bat shit insane.

I'm saying these things as someone who believes the only reason Biden has a chance is because of the covid fiasco. Sanders or Warren would be better for the party and country and be more electable versus Trump in a fight without covid.

Also, stop saying collusion. It was never about collusion. It was conspiracy and obstruction. Collusion is Trump and Guliani's word because they know collusion isn't in and of itself illegal.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2020-09-09 at 11:59 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown