Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well, it's going to be, killing Mythic N'Zoth last night, on my birthday. Finally getting a CE achieve after being in so many guilds who couldnt come close, and having his mount drop for me.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Jain storyline, shadowlands announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    And 12 replies for someone to complain about the whine about the quitter... Are we still counting?
    You've got me there.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFawlty View Post
    It only took 4 relies for someone to whine about it. Dang, I think that's a new record.
    Sorry mate, it's not whining to point out the banality of "BfA sucked so I quit" posts.

3+ Year Old Account
    Bwonsamdi's existence/new model, Nazmir, seeing Rastakhan in-game even if he died a patch later. Getting into troll stuff more instead of Pandaren.

I sadly am going to miss BfA
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quitting for classic.

There was far too much going on with no cohesion imo.

I still have no idea what essences, covenants, and those visions are.

worst xpac ever.

I think the fondest memory will be the fight against Azshara, more specifically when we enter P3:

First Arcanist Thalyssra yells: Stars save us... Azshara is drawing upon the Heart of Azeroth! Feeding its energies into her ritual!
    Queen Azshara yells: You've only just come to this realization? "First Arcanist" indeed!
    Queen Azshara yells: You see the truth now, don't you, heroes? Every move you've made has been according to my will.
    Queen Azshara yells: That lumbering dwarf believed you could save Azeroth by empowering your shiny little Heart. The gift of a sleeping titan.
    Queen Azshara yells: Yes, a titan's heart was exactly what was needed. Not to heal the world... but to shatter the prison of a god.
    Queen Azshara yells: Such delicious irony... the diamond king has been made a pawn.
    Queen Azshara yells: The ritual nears completion. The Black Empire rises... and the world awaits its true queen.
    For all the countless storylines in which we are always the geniuses, the unstoppable force, the greatest champions who do only good... this was a strange moment. Everything coming together, the prophecy fulfilling, and even if it was just a manipulation from Azshara, it felt, idk... dangerous? Threatening? Nazjatar, Eternal Palace and Azshara fight received much critique (well deservedly imo), but that particular exchange was great. I will remember this specific thing because it's the only moment in BfA in which I went "oooooooooooh fuck". The rest of BfA was either meh or moments shown in the "gotcha" way directed at excited 12 year olds.

Going to Kul Tiras for the first time and seeing all the naval stuff. Was especially fun since I have long been RPing as a Kul Tiran, so it was nice to get the opportunity to make the character more "authentic".

Other than that I would probably have to say the Kul Tiran recruitment questline, was a bit of a shame we never got to see the ship we named get used, but at least we can visit it in Stormwind anytime.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

1. Shadowlands prepatch
    2. Classic

Worse expansion than WoD lol.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Midnight drop...

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    Midnight drop...
    That almost feels like cheating. I don't think there has ever been any experience as good as the feel of being on the pre-patch for the midnight drop.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

It wasn't an in-game memory, but a guild memory. A few of them came out to Las Vegas (where I live) we got together, went "skiing," strip clubs, and started a relationship with one of them. Going on a year together now. She's moving out here after Christmas. Was a great time had by all.
    Last edited by Lavey; 2020-09-10 at 03:53 PM. Reason: typing to fast

15+ Year Old Account
    spending all money i made during wod/legion on wow tokens for gametime and playing classic instead untill shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was one day during 8.2 that my internet crashed and I didn't feel obligated to log in and grind.

That was a good time
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

10+ Year Old Account
    BoD and my first time questing through Nazmir. Mechagon content was also fun, if short lived. I never went back after I got r3 protocol as there wasn't really anything I else I wanted from the zone, but I enjoyed my time there.

Warbringers: Jaina

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    As always, midnight launch. Especially when it's pretty smooth like Legion or BfA (yeah, yeah I know few servers had some problems during BfA launch). Also it was really cool when week later I started my Alliance char and experience was complete different.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serj Tankian View Post
    Quitting and doing better things with my life outside of the game.
    Very much this.

I have a feeling that I'll have the same fond memory of SL, but I promised my daughter that I'd support her guild for that expansion...

7+ Year Old Account
    Playable zandalari
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drustvar and the Jaina "Storyline" as I can meme on how bad it is.
    (Arrives on a fuck off magic flying ship, reveals she can teleport whenever now, explains she been doing nothing for the whole of the Legion invasion, gets arrested and slated for execution, Absent for the whole leveling period, Admiral goes muh daughter forgetting she should be dead already, oh wait turns out pirates have her, oh wait turns out tidesages have her, oh wait turns out instead of executing her they've decided to exile her, oh wait Gorak Tul has her, Sad Jaina, Mad Jaina, kills an ancient unrelenting evil with no sweat after having decided to agree with her dad's Horde Hate, solves a problem which she didn't know about with a McGuffin she didn't know she had using a song she had no clue was related, gets promoted because wtf not? and Kul'tiran people suddenly forget all the hate for her just cause, fucks up a city following a plan she wasn't a part of and forces them into the Horde when the opposite was the desired outcome, gets winded and remembers she can teleport suddenly and takes a few days rest, has the living Steak reunite her entire living family for her, becomes useless, saves the living steak and decides to like the Horde again because she saw Thrall's balls, becomes irrelevant for the rest of the expansion except to ship Calia and her brother (weeeeiiiirrrddd), memes on Anduin, gets kidnapped to start the next expansion).
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity