Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Classic Launched. *old man face*
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Serj Tankian View Post
    Quitting and doing better things with my life outside of the game.
    Like comment on a fan website of a game you don't even play anymore?

My fav part is people doing really stupid shit and wiping the raid. Many lols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Such as coming back to cry on the forums?
    Might as well use that time to play instead...
    I don't play WoW for like a year or maybe more, and still visit this site and forum almost daily to check in with game and story development. It takes way less time and money than actual playing and I stay in touch with the best game I ever played (but sadly that game doesn't have much in common with present WoW).

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    Battle of Dazar'Alor raid and the massive XP buff, probably the only good memories I have from the worst expansion ever.
    You were asked about bfa not WoD.
    why so mad bro

Cancelling sub

Finally getting flying in 8.2 after year of stupid timegating

Saurfang cutting sylvanas pristine face. The rest was eather ugh or meh. Hated jaina's flipflopping wasn't surprises by it though. Played alliance since TBC. Devs refuse to right them as anything other as milk toast.

Talanji flexing on Alliance fleet in one of the best cinematics in WoW.
    Zandalar, all three zones and quests.
    Zandalari and overall troll love.
    Actually liked Warfronts before they got stale.
    Slaughtering alliance players across the world.
    Battle for Dazar’alor.
    Bwonsamdi!
    Saurfang series, it was absolutely gorgeous.
    Dazar’alor and all of its hidden corners.
    The Horde returning from the shit-pit of being a constant villain in the story. I just hope that it lasts this time around...

There’s quite a lot of fond BfA memories I have. Partially because I played trolls since vanilla, partially because I’m a lore nerd. I get why so many people felt disappointed by this expantion, but I liked it.

“Dollie and Dot are my best friends..”

Conqueror of Azeroth was pretty fun to do.

The leveling content was good as were most of the non-faction war based story lines (Betrayal by Zul and Ashvane). The war campaign can go and die in a fire though.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-09-11 at 07:14 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    And 12 replies for someone to complain about the whine about the quitter... Are we still counting?
    42 replies for complaining inception.
    why so mad bro

Finishing all of my pet battle dungeons/captures/leveling/stuff

Raiding was dope. Didn't really enjoy questing.

Really disliked all the extra patch stuff like mechagon, nazjatar, black empire which sucks I guess.

- Earning my longboi.
    - Doing any quest that allowed me to interact with Bwomsamdi.
    - Not sure I remember anything else in particular, unfortunately.

Beginning of the xpac was amazing as always, the leveling, the initial gearing up with dungeon spree.
    Had a great lot of fun raiding through 8.0 and 8.1, and M+ as well. Mythic BoD was incredible imo.
    But then I quit with 8.2 because of the whole azerite thing and RNG, didn't feel motivated to go another round with that mess.

after moving to japan had to change region to oceanic and leveled from scratch and was looking for a guild on Frostmourne-Horde side.
    There was one person asking for a tank and I was like sure why not, been playing warrior since release. I can do that. And asked politely;

”Excuse me sir, if you have time I would like to talk and apply for your guild advertisement.”

The person legit whispered me this with caps on;

”YES, BUT CAN YOU TANK ULDAMAN?”

I was like ooookkaayyy I guess I can and uldaman was level 40 classic dungeon. replied back;

"Sure thing, I tanked all the way to SoO. Check my armory from EU."

Got instant guild invite and had a blast through Uldir. Too bad they lost interest and quit after getting aotc. Now they are back and switched sides to alliance but this time I lost interest in retail. waiting shadowlands launch.

Two things really:

1. Reaping Season in M+. It was really good fun clapping hordes of mobs to death.

2. I'm sure there was a second thing...... Erm..... BfDA was quite a cool raid I guess?

i met my boyfriend pretty much at the beginning of BFA and thats the only good memory i have and will probably always have about bfa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Such as coming back to cry on the forums?
    Might as well use that time to play instead...
    If you look at my activity you would see that I sporadically clicked my bookmark for MMO-Champion and seen this on the front page, thus deciding to comment.

Also MMO-Champion isn't just for World of Warcraft, there's plenty of other games that people discuss (and other topics even)

Have a nice day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Like comment on a fan website of a game you don't even play anymore?
    Many other topics and games are discussed here than just World of Warcraft. I sporadically click my bookmark to see what's going on.