Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    A little off topic and could go into a few threads but I will post here.

So the Big One is between high school and college educated. Yes that is not a typo it is 0.1% job loss. The video points out that this was of course due to people who work restaurant, service jobs, etc. No doubt those were hit the hardest but its amazing it has not been affected college educated at all.

That's not surprising since most college educated jobs you work in an office and therefore you can remote work from home.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I saw a significant drop in my taxes, and I am not rich. I pay more in state income tax (for a state I do not live in no less) than I do in federal taxes now. It really depends on your situation.
    It's kinda peculiar that every single Trumpublican who supports him eagerly are all the not-so-wealthy people who saw significant reductions in their taxes. Considering that the average poor and middle class people basically benefited less than a single percent off this, and then there are all of these Trumpublicans who saw huge tax reductions, that there are a lot of people who saw their taxes go up. So the way this works out, 1. They're either lying about paying significantly less taxes 2. The reason they're paying less taxes has absolutely nothing to do with the Trump tax cuts, and everything to do with other factors 3. They're telling the truth and a lot of America's poor are paying even more taxes than ever.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDruid96 View Post
    That's not surprising since most college educated jobs you work in an office and therefore you can remote work from home.
    *Cries in 30k in debt working at walmart*

Is it so much to simple want to die? At 30 years I think I'm well enough aware of my own and the world situation to know I'm a failure and that things will never get better.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    It's kinda peculiar that every single Trumpublican who supports him eagerly are all the not-so-wealthy people who saw significant reductions in their taxes. Considering that the average poor and middle class people basically benefited less than a single percent off this, and then there are all of these Trumpublicans who saw huge tax reductions, that there are a lot of people who saw their taxes go up. So the way this works out, 1. They're either lying about paying significantly less taxes 2. The reason they're paying less taxes has absolutely nothing to do with the Trump tax cuts, and everything to do with other factors 3. They're telling the truth and a lot of America's poor are paying even more taxes than ever.
    1: I do not support Trump. 2: My taxes went down significantly only because I hit a sweet spot where the increased deductions were significant.