Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I mean, I'm glad there's better beard options now at least. And an ACTUAL brown hair color is being put in which makes me really happy because that other color wasn't close to my real hair type.

Now if I can just make my mage look sort of chubby and have poor eyesight, I can recreate myself in game.
    You know, right now on PTR and Beta, there's this weird.... I want to say bug, but I'm not sure if it is. But there's this sort of pale-brown or dirty blonde hair color, but it doesn't work for the new hairstyle. It has a different color when applied to the new ones. Anyway, I wanted *this* look:

This hair/beard/color combination is apparently not actually possible within the game, which I found bizarre

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Yeah, it is really odd how few beard options actually exist for Humans. Sure, there are a few, but you would think that being able to have a long beard would be a reasonable assumption, especially seeing as other races have them already.
    Right? The Orcs actually got a new beard with the new customization options, and it's a long, dangly beard. Why can't humans get at least one of those?

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    You know, right now on PTR and Beta, there's this weird.... I want to say bug, but I'm not sure if it is. But there's this sort of pale-brown or dirty blonde hair color, but it doesn't work for the new hairstyle. It has a different color when applied to the new ones. Anyway, I wanted *this* look:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ONo9jgJ.png[IMG]

This hair/beard/color combination is apparently not actually possible within the game, which I found bizarre

Right? The Orcs actually got a new beard with the new customization options, and it's a long, dangly beard. Why can't humans get at least one of those?
    I've noticed a couple of things seem really weird with human hair/beard combos. Like sometimes the coloring goes off

And yeah I want a long hobo beard.

Edit: There's some Lightforged beards too that would look really good on other races. Why can't my human have a barbarian beard or my orc have a well groomed and edged up beard?
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2020-09-11 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheKing View Post
    Anyone think we'll get a raid in each zone?

9.0 - Castle Nathria / Revendreth

9.1 - Not Naxxramas but totally Naxxramas / Maldraxxus & Something something Ascension / Bastion.

9.2 - Blue Emerald Dream / Ardenweald

9.3 - The Maw raid
    Given they have already datamined some ardenweald raid weapon tokens I kinda think that is probably next at bat after the launch one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Given they have already datamined some ardenweald raid weapon tokens I kinda think that is probably next at bat after the launch one.
    It might just be a intermediate 2-3 boss raid, though, if that.

Some datamining needs to be taken with a grain of salt, it's like Barrens Warfront and such.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Those are just weapons for the Ardenweald covenant aesthetic that you can get from Nathria.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    It might just be a intermediate 2-3 boss raid, though, if that.

Some datamining needs to be taken with a grain of salt, it's like Barrens Warfront and such.
    I'm thinking that, since Maldraxxus and Ardenweald aren't "big threats", they'll have miniraids.

So maybe Ardenweald mini raid will be dealing with the Drust and it'll have like 2-3 bosses and maybe we'll end up finally dealing with Gorak Tul.

The Maldraxxus raid will definitely involve Kel'thuzad. But I actually wouldn't mind if it was just a long version of his Naxx fight, where we battle wave after wave of zombies with some minibosses and then finally Kel'thuzad is like "fine, I'll deal with you myself" before getting his shit pushed in.

I wonder if the expansion will actually be a shorter one. We have confirmation that tier sets are coming (meaning very likely it won't be raid location themed) and all the covenants have armor and weapons already. All the areas in the expansion have armor sets and mounts (including Oribos, even if the mount is locked behind the CE).

Aside from the tier sets, what else could they even add? All the locations have weapons and armor and mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking that, since Maldraxxus and Ardenweald aren't "big threats", they'll have miniraids.

So maybe Ardenweald mini raid will be dealing with the Drust and it'll have like 2-3 bosses and maybe we'll end up finally dealing with Gorak Tul.

The Maldraxxus raid will definitely involve Kel'thuzad. But I actually wouldn't mind if it was just a long version of his Naxx fight, where we battle wave after wave of zombies with some minibosses and then finally Kel'thuzad is like "fine, I'll deal with you myself" before getting his shit pushed in.
    Maldraxxus won't have raid, you resolve the threat completely (as far as the zone itself is concerned, at least) in covenant campaign just like Kyrian. I did both covenant campaigns fully.

Kel is kicked out of Maldraxxus at the end and goes to the Maw. At the end of the campaigns basically everyone is in the Maw: Kel'thuzad, Helya, Sylvanas, even Denathrius (inside Remornia). Which implies they will all be raid bosses in the Maw raid (save for Denathrius: don't know what they'll do with him)

The only lingering threat is the Drust and that's only because we don't have the end of the Night Fae campaign in yet to say what happens to them. But considering the many Vrykul themes (as well as Vrykul being integrally tied to the Wrath theme of the expansion) it's very possible Thros will be a raid.
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2020-09-11 at 05:08 PM.

Maldraxxus won't have raid, you resolve the threat completely (as far as the zone itself is concerned, at least) in covenant campaign just like Kyrian. I did both covenant campaigns fully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Kel is kicked out of Maldraxxus at the end and goes to the Maw. At the end of the campaigns basically everyone is in the Maw: Kel'thuzad, Helya, Sylvanas, even Denathrius (inside Remornia). Which implies they will all be raid bosses in the Maw raid (save for Denathrius: don't know what they'll do with him).

The only lingering threat is the Drust and that's only because we don't have the end of the Night Fae campaign in yet to say what happens to them.
    Well, this is sad.

I wanted Kel'thuzad to jump out and yell NOT YET SNAKE CHAMPIONS! WE'RE NOT FINISHED YET!

Maybe they'll do like a Trial of Champions we need stronger soldiers style raid in Maldraxxus to prepare for the final push into the Maw.

I've noticed a couple of things seem really weird with human hair/beard combos. Like sometimes the coloring goes off

And yeah I want a long hobo beard.

Edit: There's some Lightforged beards too that would look really good on other races. Why can't my human have a barbarian beard or my orc have a well groomed and edged up beard?
    Oh yeah, Lightforged's "Full beard" option looks better than the human version IMO, a bit longer and a bit pointier

- - - Updated - - -

How did you do both campaigns in full? Don't you need to wait like forever between campaign quests (or like a week, since it's renown based?)

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    How did you do both campaigns in full? Don't you need to wait like forever between campaign quests (or like a week, since it's renown based?)
    On beta it's fully open so you can test the quests before launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    On beta it's fully open so you can test the quests before launch.
    Since when? I've been in the beta for over a month and I have to wait a week between campaign quests, they seem to unlock at renown milestones

I was under the impression Kel'thuzad just returned to the Maw.

Besides. The Primus is still missing, isnt he? I know everyone says the Runecarver clearly is the Primus but I have yet to see any hard proof on it, which means to me that we still need to "find" him.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Besides. The Primus is still missing, isnt he? I know everyone says the Runecarver clearly is the Primus but I have yet to see any hard proof on it, which means to me that we still need to "find" him.
    I think the big thing with this is their masks sort of look similar.

But also I mean...the Scourge are clearly modeled after the armies of Maldraxxus. The most obvious solution is that the Legion stole Frostmourne and the Helm of Domination and they saw Maldraxxus and were like "Yo a fucking army of zombies would be sick" but you could also stretch it to they stole it specifically from Maldraxxus.

FWIW I don't buy into the theory that they're the same.

10+ Year Old Account

The idea is that as far as Maldraxxus is concerned - he fled the zone and there is a complete victory for the covenant there.

Will there be scourge/maldraxxus aesthetics in upcoming raids? You bet, but it won't make it "Maldraxxus" raid.

The idea is that as far as Maldraxxus is concerned - he fled the zone and there is a complete victory for the covenant there.

Will there be scourge/maldraxxus aesthetics in upcoming raids? You bet, but it won't make it "Maldraxxus" raid.
    Well the idea I chamioned that someone made a while back is not necessarily a raid per zone, but rather a raid per covenant, specifically in such a way that each covenant gets to be the "important" covenant for a patch similar to how the Venthyr is the most important one currently because of the raid.
    A Naxxramas 3.0 or whatever would be that important raid for Necrolords when their characters get ot ahve their big character moments and get to have their chosen aesthetic pandered to.
    It would afterall be kinda weird if only Venthyr got 2 sets per armor type, even if one of them is not actually bound to their chosen covenant.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    I think we get the opening raid, 1 small (3 boss) raid, and the Maw. That's it. I'm not optimistic about the amount of content we should be expecting from now on. Blizz can't even manage to copy-pasta beards between races, let's be realistic.
    Why though?..

What about this expansion so far leads you to believe this will be another short expansion like WoD? Please, give me a glimpse of your mindset here.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheKing View Post
    Anyone think we'll get a raid in each zone?

9.0 - Castle Nathria / Revendreth

9.1 - Not Naxxramas but totally Naxxramas / Maldraxxus & Something something Ascension / Bastion.

9.2 - Blue Emerald Dream / Ardenweald

9.3 - The Maw raid
    Nah going of Blizz's recent history

9.0 - Nathria

9.1 - A raid in a major city (IE Suramar/Dazar'alor), so probably in Oribos <- This is probably the Sylvanas Raid

9.2 - New zone added, raid set there, probably Nathrizim-related

9.3 - Jailer raid in the Maw with new Maw updates to go along with it
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2020-09-11 at 06:19 PM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Nah going of Blizz's recent history

9.0 - Nathria

9.1 - A raid in a major city (IE Suramar/Dazar'alor), so probably in Oribos <- This is probably the Sylvanas Raid

9.2 - New zone added, raid set there, probably Nathrizim-related

9.3 - Jailer raid in the Maw with new Maw updates to go along with it
    Well...going off of Blizzard's ACTUAL recent history

9.0 Nathria

9.1 City raid

9.2 Light vs Void raid

9.3 Turalyon raid, Jailer escapes at the end to an alternate dimension.